1193059616-2.jpg

1193059616-3.jpg

1193059616-4.jpg

1193059616-5.jpg

1193059616-6.jpg

Last edited:
Omg what have they done with this game :cry:

I loved the old ones but why do most now look skinny and lanky like Crouch.:(

This looks sweet to be honest. Actually I'm loving the cartoonish look of the graphics, they look so much better than PES2008's. Sorry. :mryellow:

Now seriously, though I'm not a big fan of the first two games (never bought them but still managed to play them a few times with some mates), this one looks original and good graphics-wise. It's a different approach to a football game, it might be fun.

Not the same team mate. This is EA Big.

I like the look of it. An unrealistic cartoon-like look for an unrealistic cartoon-like game.

lol second that. As I've said elsewhere I'd much rather have them take this visual approach and couple it with the flamboyant play the series have always offered. The video teaser kinda proves how they've managed to implement realistic animations as well! Loving' it...

i can safely say they're taking a very, very, very, extremely, different approach, now whether it's the right approach is yet to be seen, but it does look massively cartoon-like, shoot, ronaldinho in that Brazil group pic looks like the old Aladin character with dental misfortunes...

The gameplay looks B A D

It has the same stick to the foot look ohh man I wanted this to be good,but it looks so bad.

the TRAILER howver showed alot of promise but then in action you see it's the same gameplay engine nothing moves ANY differently.

i di dinot mind fifa street 2 and i LOVE the art graphics style of fifa street 3 but man that gameplay video is NOT good guys (shakes head in disgust)

Yeah the gameplay vid looks stiff and too clumsy. I like the look, but tbh ive never played fifa street anyway so am not bothered about it. If you want OTT arcade footie this season just get pes8.

Back
Top Bottom