FIFA Section?

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
I think a FIFA and EA related football games part of the site is now needed seeing as the games are so popular with most of Evo-Web's members.

Also, something needs to be done with the "Other football games" part of the site because it's just cluttered with a million different "online league" threads.

What does everyone else think?

:)

The site is and forever shall be Evo-Web, as has been said pretty much in those exact words by Mart on several occasions. So it will always be Pro Evo forums and ONE other football game forum. He won't change his mind.

The official Evo-Web leagues are stickied, the others are not and drop dead within a few weeks anyway. So I don't see why that's a problem.

Plan M said:
Also, something needs to be done with the "Other football games" part of the site because it's just cluttered with a million different "online league" threads.
Agree.

Maybe in Games Discussion another forum for FIFA, and within that a sub forum for Online FIFA leagues?

How can you suggest a forum for Online Leagues when there's only one 360 league and one (now defunct) PS3 league???

I had words with Mart about this a few months ago and he flat turned me down, I wonder if anything has changed his mind.

I am all for it btw

I'm not saying it should be a FIFA forum - I respect that it will always be a PES/WE dedicated website, that's why most of us are here at the end of the day.

I just thought a whole section dedicated to the EA footy titles would be a good idea.

I don't see how having a sub-section of the forum set up for all EA footy games would hurt, lets see if it gets the green light

We all know PES is going backwards and FIFA is going forwards but this has been put to Mart more than once and he's refused it each time, I really really doubt he will listen to it this time but let's see what happens. In fairness if he loved PES enough to set up a site like this for it, it must be a bit strange to see things reversing so horribly.

Even Kezz, who I never thought would like a FIFA game in his life, says he enjoyed the Euro 2008 demo. I really would have bet money against it as well.

How can you suggest a forum for Online Leagues?
I just did! :-pp Point taken though. A FIFA Discussion forum under Games Discussion would work I think, and then the Online League threads can be stickied as they currently are. Then the Other Football Games would be a bit tidier, (and less busy), and the FIFA Forum could grow and I think a lot of people would be active in there.

Don't worry Nick we haven't really got stuck into it ourselves for a while. :)

We all know PES is going backwards and FIFA is going forwards but this has been put to Mart more than once and he's refused it each time, I really really doubt he will listen to it this time but let's see what happens. In fairness if he loved PES enough to set up a site like this for it, it must be a bit strange to see things reversing so horribly.

Even Kezz, who I never thought would like a FIFA game in his life, says he enjoyed the Euro 2008 demo. I really would have bet money against it as well.

It's not only been Mart's decision. It's been a 2-1 vote against it. And I still can't see myself changing my mind about it, to be honest, even though I'm considering buying the Euro 2008 full version. I still think we've made a sufficient compromise by letting you have the whole "Other footie games" area for your FIFA belongings.

It's not only been Mart's decision. It's been a 2-1 vote against it. And I still can't see myself changing my mind about it, to be honest, even though I'm considering buying the Euro 2008 full version. I still think we've made a sufficient compromise by letting you have the whole "Other footie games" area for your FIFA belongings.

Yes, thank you, we are very grateful. Just imagine how tidy it would all look if there was it's own FIFA section to go in... :)) :-...

Surely even a FIFA sub-forum in other Footie games would be a good trial option?

The majority of the site's visitors are for PES/WE. Look at the amount of posts and visits the editing section gets.... A sub FIFA forum should do, but not a whole forum makeover!

I'm not saying it should be a FIFA forum - I respect that it will always be a PES/WE dedicated website, that's why most of us are here at the end of the day.

I just thought a whole section dedicated to the EA footy titles would be a good idea.

I agree, even if the game is slowly dieing a painful death we all are here thanks to PES, so it should always remain Evo-Web but we also have to move with the times and thats FIFA is growing by every game they release so their should be sub forum or something MORE for the FIFA game i think.

Back
Top Bottom