FIFA realistic gameplay v2 - RELEASE

hatesince97

Serie A
21 February 2022
Italy
AC Milan
Hey guys, this is my first try to mod fifa 22 gameplay. I tried to slow down user movements, passes and shots and globally the pace of the game. I tried to make the gameplay less assisted too, by diminishing scripting in passing, shots etc. I'm not sure about the result but you can try it by yourself to see if you like it.

I recommend to use this with slow acceleration, passes and shots sliders. You can try to make a combo with AI motion gameplay if you got it on patreon.

Here's a video to showcase it a little bit.

https://mega.nz/file/UGUXSJjY#ItetXzBFQ3nOoJmVGKDYr4oLOVdc6DcrF0dxbT29MPE

Sorry for the input lag in the video!

mod file is attached below

Attachments

• Realistic gp test.rar
    36.9 KB · Views: 48
hey man... I try your mod with the last TU14 and its working fine.
The gameplay looks pretty good. I play one game at world class at slow and really enjoy it.
All the goals I score was a long shot because no matter what I do I cant go close to the keeper.
Something annoying was that the AI plays terrible. It keeps losing the ball all the time and it was super easy to defend.
At the first half I was winning 1-0 with position 70-30 AI has 12 saves and my keeper 0
I will attach the stats of the game
I will try to play at legendary

And a goal

Attachments

• FIFA 22 25_7_2022 5_31_53 μμ.png
    FIFA 22 25_7_2022 5_31_53 μμ.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
hey man... I try your mod with the last TU14 and its working fine.
The gameplay looks pretty good. I play one game at world class at slow and really enjoy it.
All the goals I score was a long shot because no matter what I do I cant go close to the keeper.
Something annoying was that the AI plays terrible. It keeps losing the ball all the time and it was super easy to defend.
At the first half I was winning 1-0 with position 70-30 AI has 12 saves and my keeper 0
I will attach the stats of the game
I will try to play at legendary

And a goal
Hey mate! Yeah I noticed what you’re describing too after playing some matches. But, at least for me, it depended on which team I was playing against. Example : west ham played really good, and the game was difficult. In the other hand, Southampton was pretty bad and I had average 75% ball possession. So yeah, I understand man. I’ve already worked on a v2 and v3 but they lack of something, still testing. Will share updates when I think they’re ready!

did you tried it with TU15?
I am testing it in legendary mode normal speed in the TU15 with the mod of physical ball of the moder 6ons1 0.8 beta and works perfect only needs a little speed of pass nothing but a little is minimal and also the ease of the movements of the players a minimum also for the rest is absolutely perfect the best I have tried in Gameplay

I am testing it in legendary mode normal speed in the TU15 with the mod of physical ball of the moder 6ons1 0.8 beta and works perfect only needs a little speed of pass nothing but a little is minimal and also the ease of the movements of the players a minimum also for the rest is absolutely perfect the best I have tried in Gameplay
Thank you, good to hear! I’m releasing a new version tonight or tomorrow

Realistic Gameplay v2

Improved ball physics (ball friction, air pressure)
Improved AI variety and challenge
Smoother players movements
Slow pace but more responsiveness

I strongly recommend to play this mod with no other gameplay mod to see the improvements made. Sliders recommended (same for user and cpu) : Speed 30, Acceleration 50, shots error 60, pass error 60, pass speed 40, shots speed 40. Other sliders at your taste.

Attachments

• Realistic Gameplay v2.rar
    215.5 KB · Views: 57
Hey guys, this is my first try to mod fifa 22 gameplay. I tried to slow down user movements, passes and shots and globally the pace of the game. I tried to make the gameplay less assisted too, by diminishing scripting in passing, shots etc. I'm not sure about the result but you can try it by yourself to see if you like it.

I recommend to use this with slow acceleration, passes and shots sliders. You can try to make a combo with AI motion gameplay if you got it on patreon.

Here's a video to showcase it a little bit.

https://mega.nz/file/UGUXSJjY#ItetXzBFQ3nOoJmVGKDYr4oLOVdc6DcrF0dxbT29MPE

Sorry for the input lag in the video!

mod file is attached below
Every attempt to settle the gameplay down is welcome. Didn’t play the game since weeks because of every useless EA update what makes the game since release worser and worser till to his rediculous Update 15 now.
So yeah here is a new hope. Will try it

Every attempt to settle the gameplay down is welcome. Didn’t play the game since weeks because of every useless EA update what makes the game since release worser and worser till to his rediculous Update 15 now.
So yeah here is a new hope. Will try it
Apparently the result is good but the AI is to simple to beat. I have two more versions where I tried to enhance challenge and make AI smarter. There’s a lot of values tho and it will take time to understand which of them are more important to have some real changes in the gameplay

Apparently the result is good but the AI is to simple to beat. I have two more versions where I tried to enhance challenge and make AI smarter. There’s a lot of values tho and it will take time to understand which of them are more important to have some real changes in the gameplay
Yes, I saw the amount of Values related to the gameplay when I open Fifa Editor.
Sometimes I thought about did the EA devs know by thereselfs which value to which reference is the right one to edit? I fear they don‘t.

Anyway, after I test your mod later I come back with my experience about it and report. I wish you good luck by further testing out the Values. I know it‘s long term job, so keep it up.

Yes, I saw the amount of Values related to the gameplay when I open Fifa Editor.
Sometimes I thought about did the EA devs know by thereselfs which value to which reference is the right one to edit? I fear they don‘t.

Anyway, after I test your mod later I come back with my experience about it and report. I wish you good luck by further testing out the Values. I know it‘s long term job, so keep it up.
Thank you in advance for the feedback! I’m pretty enjoying making gameplay mods as it’s some experimental stuff. Hope I’ll find a good balance

Thank you in advance for the feedback! I’m pretty enjoying making gameplay mods as it’s some experimental stuff. Hope I’ll find a good balance
So I played 4 Games with your mod. 2 Exhibition Matches and 2 in my Career with SC Paderborn in second Division in german Bundesliga. When I played Exhibition Juve vs Inter gp feels really slower. Ai tries to pass the ball sometimes to let the ball circle around. It‘s not seen often in Vanilla gp. I used your recommend settings like pass speed 40. It helps to decrease the game speed sometimes. AI excepted. Feels like always they fix the pass speed through mental force as usual. :-)
I played on Legendary and can’t say it’s to easy to beat AI. At least for me. Another positive effect from your Gp is there are some misses from the AI Strikers in front of my goal. Not every single attempt leads to scores like 5:4 or 3:3. One of the annoying things since FIFA 20. Unfortunately the defense lines are still to high on both sides. But I know it’s close to impossible to fix.
It seems hardcoded in the game. Even I set my left and my right backs to not run forward or set defense line to the lowest level.

I note also when I play with lower stat team the game also profit from your gp. Because the lower the stats of the Players the more accurate feels the game for me. With Juve vs Inter all Players are feel overpowered as usual with top rated teams.
Need some testing with 4th Division teams just out of curiosity.
I think you can improve some aspects here and there but imo it’s a good start and I had much more fun to play like playing the EA vision of his game. I keep playing my Career with your mod.
Like you mentioned you need more tests for what the related references with their particular Values means and which effect they had in game.
I can recommend you looking into a great FIFA 20 thread here on the Forum with nice findings of the participants.
Maybe you know the thread?! If not I link them here. Variables may changed and I don’t know what’s exactly added in FIFA 22 compared to FIFA 20, but it’s worth checking.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/evoweb-gameplay-lab-fifa-20-frostbite-fifas.82886/

So I played 4 Games with your mod. 2 Exhibition Matches and 2 in my Career with SC Paderborn in second Division in german Bundesliga. When I played Exhibition Juve vs Inter gp feels really slower. Ai tries to pass the ball sometimes to let the ball circle around. It‘s not seen often in Vanilla gp. I used your recommend settings like pass speed 40. It helps to decrease the game speed sometimes. AI excepted. Feels like always they fix the pass speed through mental force as usual. :-)
I played on Legendary and can’t say it’s to easy to beat AI. At least for me. Another positive effect from your Gp is there are some misses from the AI Strikers in front of my goal. Not every single attempt leads to scores like 5:4 or 3:3. One of the annoying things since FIFA 20. Unfortunately the defense lines are still to high on both sides. But I know it’s close to impossible to fix.
It seems hardcoded in the game. Even I set my left and my right backs to not run forward or set defense line to the lowest level.

I note also when I play with lower stat team the game also profit from your gp. Because the lower the stats of the Players the more accurate feels the game for me. With Juve vs Inter all Players are feel overpowered as usual with top rated teams.
Need some testing with 4th Division teams just out of curiosity.
I think you can improve some aspects here and there but imo it’s a good start and I had much more fun to play like playing the EA vision of his game. I keep playing my Career with your mod.
Like you mentioned you need more tests for what the related references with their particular Values means and which effect they had in game.
I can recommend you looking into a great FIFA 20 thread here on the Forum with nice findings of the participants.
Maybe you know the thread?! If not I link them here. Variables may changed and I don’t know what’s exactly added in FIFA 22 compared to FIFA 20, but it’s worth checking.

https://evoweb.uk/threads/evoweb-gameplay-lab-fifa-20-frostbite-fifas.82886/
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. It helps me a lot! I’m trying to find adresses from the fifa 22 exe with cheat engine to see if I can dig really deeper. I don’t know if I will come up with something. And thank you also for the forum link. I will check it out. I hope editor will be available for fifa 23 too, as there’s a lot of potential in my opinion!

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. It helps me a lot! I’m trying to find adresses from the fifa 22 exe with cheat engine to see if I can dig really deeper. I don’t know if I will come up with something. And thank you also for the forum link. I will check it out. I hope editor will be available for fifa 23 too, as there’s a lot of potential in my opinion!
As far as I know, movement_runtime isn’t really editable in editor tool as the game crashes when changes are made to it. And I think this is the most important value to slow downs players movements. So that’s why I’m trying to find the adresse with cheat engine to make edits directly in the exe.

Interesting! I know the gameplay exe findings are mandatory for Pro Evolution Soccer game for some modders. Why not taking a deep look in FIFA exe with Cheat Engine?! 😉
Looks like work to do. I will stay tuned and test your gp further in my Career mode. I come back for sure to report more experience I made.
One last thought. Modder 6ons1 are previously shared ways to easy decrease some important stats from all Players via excel table and a formular. For FIFA 20 & 21 it was free and I always enjoyed this to use. Also Fidel Gameplay did. it for FIFA 22 too. I will test his modded Squad next time with your mod and I am curious how it feels. No worries, it didn’t destroy your gp. It’s just a personal experiment with Players with decreased stats like dribbling, stamina, speed or acceleration etc.
I let you know.

Interesting! I know the gameplay exe findings are mandatory for Pro Evolution Soccer game for some modders. Why not taking a deep look in FIFA exe with Cheat Engine?! 😉
Looks like work to do. I will stay tuned and test your gp further in my Career mode. I come back for sure to report more experience I made.
One last thought. Modder 6ons1 are previously shared ways to easy decrease some important stats from all Players via excel table and a formular. For FIFA 20 & 21 it was free and I always enjoyed this to use. Also Fidel Gameplay did. it for FIFA 22 too. I will test his modded Squad next time with your mod and I am curious how it feels. No worries, it didn’t destroy your gp. It’s just a personal experiment with Players with decreased stats like dribbling, stamina, speed or acceleration etc.
I let you know.
Feel free to test whatever you want mate, and feel also free to give me feedback about what you find, I’ll be glad to hear it and it will help me to better understand how all values work together!

Back
Top Bottom