FIFA players on west coast USA

riboflavin

League 2
2 October 2004
Los Angeles
Man U
Just curious how many other people are on the west coast of USA. I would like to get a league to play during the week (since I am at work cant meet the England guys on except on weekends). So anyone else around 8pm PST like to get something going?

OK, so it seems like 3 of us so far, central is close enough as long as is not too late for you. If we can a few more that would be good.

Hey if any of you guys are interested in playing FIFA Pro Clubs with you Virtual Pros, let me know. I'm in LA, and its tough finding people from the West side playing FIFA. Usually its all brits and east coasters who play a little too early. My gamertag is WHY50SERIOU5 if you want to add me on Xbox Live. It's a lot of fun having people from all over the place form one team to play. Thanks.

Hey if any of you guys are interested in playing FIFA Pro Clubs with you Virtual Pros, let me know. I'm in LA, and its tough finding people from the West side playing FIFA. Usually its all brits and east coasters who play a little too early. My gamertag is WHY50SERIOU5 if you want to add me on Xbox Live. It's a lot of fun having people from all over the place form one team to play. Thanks.

I would if I owned Fifa 10. I skipped it after reading everyones comments here that they did not fix anything and all the other problems. However, keep me in mind for Fifa 11.

Back
Top Bottom