FIFA February Update - Appearence Changes?

cacajaan

Banned
2 December 2008
Sorry if this has been spoken about elsewhere, but I can't see many appearence updates for players. I don't have access to a decent Internet speed so can't get it. But I was at my mates and players like Rooney and Messi haven't been corrected.

Was this update only for transfers or did EA forget to update certain players?

Thanks

whats ur problem?

I appreciate everything Placebo does on here tbh.

The link he posted in reply to me might of been out of frustration (mainly as he wrote nothing, just more of a 'go here' reply), but I found it helpful.

He's on here a hell of a lot and must see the same questions asked over and over.

I'm more pissed at the fact they couldn't get Messi right, they must of ignored it by purpose. Maybe it wasn't possible. Who knows.

The link he posted in reply to me might of been out of frustration (mainly as he wrote nothing, just more of a 'go here' reply), but I found it helpful.

Actually I quoted the guys question and answered it in the correct thread, I just could not link directly to my answer as it didn't exist at the time ;)

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1573342&postcount=10011

I was trying to encourage him to continue in the correct thread by taking the discussion over there, then he just went on asking stupid questions that have been answered over the last couple of days in that thread ;)

I appreciate everything Placebo does on here tbh.

He's on here a hell of a lot and must see the same questions asked over and over.

I'm more pissed at the fact they couldn't get Messi right, they must of ignored it by purpose. Maybe it wasn't possible. Who knows.

can u tell me whats the problem with messi besides the longer hair?
which they cant change via a roster update since he has a real 3d face and that is an art asset, not a DB setting...

Actually I quoted the guys question and answered it in the correct thread, I just could not link directly to my answer as it didn't exist at the time ;)

Oh cool. I didnt take offense though, I would understand if someone did get a bit miffed at me opening a new thread about appreances.

brunnoce said:
can u tell me whats the problem with messi besides the longer hair?
which they cant change via a roster update since he has a real 3d face and that is an art asset, not a DB setting...

Oh is that the case? I had no idea. My only problem with Messi is the hair, and if they can't change it as it's a DB setting then fair enough.

I was led to believe (or told myself lol) that they would correct all appearences, so probably myself to blame about getting my hopes up.

I really hope the next version does have an option to edit hair styles. FIFA 09 converted me from PES, but I still have that desire to edit everything! Damn Konami, I'm sure I could sue them for making me an edit mode addict.

i get what u mean cacajaan...and i want that to happen to,
but unfortantly i dont think that letting us edit body types, faces and hair styles specially of licensed players that have real 3d faces will be in fifa anytime ...
they just seem to not follow this "free editing" line, dunno if its by will or by license obligations.

Back
Top Bottom