FIFA Camera Angle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
I have to admit, I'm a bit of a FIFA n00b. I've played PES since its birth on the SNES under the "other" name.

Anyway, been playing FIFA Demo on the XB360 for a while now, and I'm very impressed. I played about 5 minutes of 2008 and was disappointed, but this latest version has really changed my view and the bar has been raised, yet again.

Now, camera angles. Am I right in thinking that the default view on the demo (Broadcast) is what the typical FIFA-er uses when playing the game? Or are there other angles which arent available in this demo which are more readily used?

I dont have a problem with the camera viewpoint of the demo, but I have to say I use a slightly different perspective in the PES games, more of a wide angle view.

Is this broadcasting style the best view overall?

I use the "Tele" camera. On FIFA 09 you can customise the camera angle. You can even try it on the demo :TU:.

I really like broadcast as it twists at an angle when going near the goals. In PES I used to have the angle on 9 and on wide view and it was the best camera ever in my view.

But I just can't play on Broadcast as the other side of the pitch is just that bit too far and it puts me off.

I wish that they would let you be able to choose the angle like in PES - Then it would be fantastic.

At the moment I use Tele cam - and use the custom settings to zoom right out and put the height up a bit. This is great :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom