FIFA 2003 BiH Premier League 2003 v1.5

dyclarke

Banned
17 September 2010
47628623.jpg

FEATURES
========================================================================================

- What is on offer in version 1.5?

The patch replaces the French League!!!

- 20 teams from the Bosnian Premier League
- Bosnian national team in the National League
- Each team has its own original Logo
- Each team has its own kits
- Each team has its own Goalkeeper kits
- Each team has its own Flags \ Banners
- Zeljo, Sarajevo, Velez and the Bosnian national team have chants
- Bosnian Premier League adbords for all stadimus
- Red Flares
- "Heavy Flares" on the stadium of Juventus STADIO DELE ALPI (only here at the moment)

IMAGESHACK.US SLIDE ALBUM :

http://img23.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=47628623.jpg

Uploaded by pes2012.smfyy.com

PATCH by fifa-bosnia.com 2003

DOWNLOAD :
http://speedy.sh/URsYd/BiHPLv1.5.rar

VISIT forum www.pes2012.smfyy.com

THANKS

FIFA 2003 was my last FIFA before switching to PES from PES4-6 :D.

Looking back at it now in videos, it looks terrible, but as a 10/11 year old back in 2002/3, it was great!
I'd usually play as United with the squad containing the likes of Beckham (his last FIFA game at United!), Giggs, Scholes, Ruud, Solskjaer, Keane, Veron etc.

I can't imagine that anyone would still play it now though, surely?

Looking back at or playing some of these old footy games gets me to thinking how much I'd enjoy a new game that included loads of classic squads with proper likenesses, I would like to play some of the EPL campaigns from the early 2000's with todays game engines rather than having to play games from the time. I guess licensing issues would get in the way with kits and such though.

I doubt anyone else played it, I can hardly even find much on the internet about it, but I remember playing an old PC football game from the late 90's called "Viva Football" by Virgin Interactive - it basically revolved around classic International sides, you could play through World Cup campaigns from the 60's I think through to 1998, and it would tell you who had retired and been called up between tournaments.

Pretty cool IMO, but I guess football games have regressed in many areas for the sake of graphics.

Back
Top Bottom