1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

FIFA 2003 BiH Premier League 2003 v1.5

Discussion in 'FIFA Editing' started by dyclarke, 14 May 2012.

1. dyclarke

dyclarke Banned

17 September 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

FEATURES
    ========================================================================================

- What is on offer in version 1.5?

The patch replaces the French League!!!

- 20 teams from the Bosnian Premier League
    - Bosnian national team in the National League
    - Each team has its own original Logo
    - Each team has its own kits
    - Each team has its own Goalkeeper kits
    - Each team has its own Flags \ Banners
    - Zeljo, Sarajevo, Velez and the Bosnian national team have chants
    - Bosnian Premier League adbords for all stadimus
    - Red Flares
    - "Heavy Flares" on the stadium of Juventus STADIO DELE ALPI (only here at the moment)

IMAGESHACK.US SLIDE ALBUM :

http://img23.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=47628623.jpg

Uploaded by pes2012.smfyy.com

PATCH by fifa-bosnia.com 2003

DOWNLOAD :
    http://speedy.sh/URsYd/BiHPLv1.5.rar

VISIT forum www.pes2012.smfyy.com

THANKS

2. MadbaLL

MadbaLL Interista per sempre!

11 February 2008
    "Curva Nord"
    Inter Milan
    fifa 2003... those were the days...

3. StuartCulli

StuartCulli College Dropout

25 July 2006
    Newcastle United
    :LOL: Were they, though?

4. Rob92

Rob92 Guest

FIFA 2003 was my last FIFA before switching to PES from PES4-6 :D.

Looking back at it now in videos, it looks terrible, but as a 10/11 year old back in 2002/3, it was great!
    I'd usually play as United with the squad containing the likes of Beckham (his last FIFA game at United!), Giggs, Scholes, Ruud, Solskjaer, Keane, Veron etc.

I can't imagine that anyone would still play it now though, surely?

Looking back at or playing some of these old footy games gets me to thinking how much I'd enjoy a new game that included loads of classic squads with proper likenesses, I would like to play some of the EPL campaigns from the early 2000's with todays game engines rather than having to play games from the time. I guess licensing issues would get in the way with kits and such though.

I doubt anyone else played it, I can hardly even find much on the internet about it, but I remember playing an old PC football game from the late 90's called "Viva Football" by Virgin Interactive - it basically revolved around classic International sides, you could play through World Cup campaigns from the 60's I think through to 1998, and it would tell you who had retired and been called up between tournaments.

Pretty cool IMO, but I guess football games have regressed in many areas for the sake of graphics.