FIFA 20 Discussion (Console Versions)

I really like the new free kick system. Now we only need more fouls in singleplayer...

Didn't really get to grips with the free kicks too much (deleted the demo now, just waiting for the full release) but credit to them for trying something different, especially when free kicks have been so easy in the last few years.

Is there any way to change the free kick camera? I can't aim in free kick from side view cam.

I'd prefer to aim in behind the player cam if possible.

Is there any way to change the free kick camera? I can't aim in free kick from side view cam.

It's totally different so panning the cam to aim doesn't really work anymore. Your aim is the on screen circle and the angle you view this circle from doesn't matter. I practised it a bit when I got this randomly as a training game and I can't say I totally figured it out though so not sure if it sucks or not, lol.

It's the same with goal kicks and yeah it is kind of annoying that you can't pan left and right.

It's totally different so panning the cam to aim doesn't really work anymore. Your aim is the on screen circle and the angle you view this circle from doesn't matter. I practised it a bit when I got this randomly as a training game and I can't say I totally figured it out though so not sure if it sucks or not, lol.

It's the same with goal kicks and yeah it is kind of annoying that you can't pan left and right.

Yeah I can see the circles if I get free kick on opponent's half of the pitch.

But if i get free kick on my side of the pitch, there is no circle. And basically the free kick is like that of previous games. Except this time pressing "F3/ or it's gamepad equivalent" doesnt change the camera.

Also so far I haven't got any free kick close to opponent's D-box. Is the camera still sideways on such free kicks?

But if i get free kick on my side of the pitch, there is no circle. And basically the free kick is like that of previous games. Except this time pressing "F3/ or it's gamepad equivalent" doesnt change the camera.

Oh you got me there! I've seen so few fouls in the demo that I can't even remember how they are supposed to work, lol. But I do use the trainer arrow (set to movement only) so I can see where I am aiming so maybe that should do the trick.

Oh you got me there! I've seen so few fouls in the demo that I can't even remember how they are supposed to work, lol. But I do use the trainer arrow (set to movement only) so I can see where I am aiming so maybe that should do the trick.

The problem is, I use keyboard, so I can't aim properly with this new camera.

And with dynamic camera, I can't see what's in front of me. They should have at least auto zoom out the camera during free kicks.

Watching Napoli v Liverpool tonight and fifa 20 has actually nailed the pace
Steady, I wouldn’t go that far. Simply not true.

It’s definitely slower this year though. I just played a game of the demo and I am going to order this for multiplayer because I am a sucker for co-op seasons with a friend.

They better not speed this up.

Finally got round to playing Volta tonight. Its actually pretty fun. Gone is the weird Carlton Palmer gangly legs that you dont feel in control with and replaced with players that respond to your inputs on the pad how you would expect them to. Reckon 5v5 will be much better still as it should slow it down a little. Overall though far better than the main 11v11 mode.

I've gone back and forth between FIFA 20 demo and the other game, which you should never do. I've liked them both, then hated them both, then liked one of them, then neither of them - but you really need to find the sweet spot in both games and that's finding the right difficulty, camera etc.

I have to say: they're both decent football games this year. Both flawed, yes. But if FIFA 20 is like this demo, it will be lots of fun in multiplayer simply because it's a lot slower now and co-op seasons is still one of the best online experiences around when you've got a team mate who shares your vision on how to play video game football.

It's a good year for football games. Never thought I'd say that again.

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/news/fifa-20-all-leagues-and-clubs acording to this bury will be ingame with generic players,seria b unlicensed omg,and in rest of the world again no new clubs that are in CL/EL like partizan,crvena zvezda,ludogorets,dundelange
Fu****g morons EA,same as konami get license for UEFA and never get all the teams
i just dont get it why seria b teams are going to be unlicensed,they bought license last year for seria a,b and the cup

EA should add options to add custom kits and faces so that users can add their own created faces and kits and create players that aren't in the game.

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-20/news/fifa-20-all-leagues-and-clubs acording to this bury will be ingame with generic players,seria b unlicensed omg,and in rest of the world again no new clubs that are in CL/EL like partizan,crvena zvezda,ludogorets,dundelange
Fu****g morons EA,same as konami get license for UEFA and never get all the teams
i just dont get it why seria b teams are going to be unlicensed,they bought license last year for seria a,b and the cup

A lot of the leagues require different licenses.
Purchasing UEFA and FIFA license doesn't allow them the rights to leagues, and these normally have to be purchased separately.
So it appears that the fee to have fully licensed Serie B is not worth the money and time.

The Bury situation is very unique and was always going to be obvious they were going to be in the game with potentially fake players.
But then we might finally get to sign A. Trialist, he scores week in week out on Soccer Saturday and might even be the first player in FIFA history to have all 99 stats.
It will be very interesting to see how SI deal with the Bury situation.

I agree though since they have the Champions League license, they should make sure all the times are available so you can have an authentic experience.

@bsmaff well if you check for last year seria B,the 3 teams that bankrupted were removed from the game aswell,cesena,avellion and 1 more if i am not wrong with the names,so i though they will remove bury,about champions league teams i think if they have to buy them separately still its not going to be high fee i guess,when they got UEfa license i though maybe they will be different than konami so i can finally play with full champions league or europa league
from what i can see the only difference between 19 and 20 will be new faces/stadiums for bundesliga,new kits,rosters,+1 new team al ain and 1 new league romania nothing special

So they don't have all Bundesliga and La Liga stadiums (I knew Bayern and Barca wouldn't be there).
They have no problem adding stadiums for teams promoted to the PL.

How can they not have all La Liga stadia if they've got the license, I don't understand? Or is it just the Camp Nou which is missing?
The Premier League license comes with all stadiums, the Bundesliga and La Liga licenses don't.

EA don't even need to negotiate with anyone to create the new Premier League stadiums.

Back
Top Bottom