FIFA 19 Videos & Pictures

Just had one of the best games of 19 I've had so far.

The goalkeeper's saves just look absolutely perfect, so realistic - even the spin imparted on the ball from the latter save (the one I include a slow-mo zoomed-in replay of).

The first goal comes about from a fluke (the pass bounces off a defender's leg) and it's the kind of goal I play FIFA for - because in PES deflections don't tend to be in your favour (the ball doesn't really seem to be "free" on deflections), and when the ball gets into the box, the defender would magically win the ball. Here, Bentaleb just about gets his feet in order to score. It looks great (IMO)!

The second one comes from a terrible AI mistake (again, not one you see often in the other game) but what a hit for the goal. The power in it! The swerve (albeit similar to my last video)!

It's only the second time in two seasons I've managed to beat a top-four team so I'm pretty happy about it!

EDIT: It looks a bit slow actually, watching it on a small screen - but it doesn't seem so slow when you're playing on a big screen... Weird...

Last edited:
Just had one of the best games of 19 I've had so far.

The goalkeeper's saves just look absolutely perfect, so realistic - even the spin imparted on the ball from the latter save (the one I include a slow-mo zoomed-in replay of).

The first goal comes about from a fluke (the pass bounces off a defender's leg) and it's the kind of goal I play FIFA for - because in PES deflections don't tend to be in your favour (the ball doesn't really seem to be "free" on deflections), and when the ball gets into the box, the defender would magically win the ball. Here, Bentaleb just about gets his feet in order to score. It looks great (IMO)!

The second one comes from a terrible AI mistake (again, not one you see often in the other game) but what a hit for the goal. The power in it! The swerve (albeit similar to my last video)!

It's only the second time in two seasons I've managed to beat a top-four team so I'm pretty happy about it!

EDIT: It looks a bit slow actually, watching it on a small screen - but it doesn't seem so slow when you're playing on a big screen... Weird...
Proper win there.
It's so rewarding this year playing the bigger teams,not beating them 4-0 then losing to a crap team the next week 3-0

Proper win there.
It's so rewarding this year playing the bigger teams,not beating them 4-0 then losing to a crap team the next week 3-0
That's the thing - you said the other day about conceding because you didn't switch to a defensive / deeper line after being a goal up, and I can't remember the last time I played PES and felt it was absolutely vital to do that, nor the last time I could absolutely smash a worse team (or even just that small teams would pack the box with defenders to stop you from destroying them).

They are very genuinely adding depth to the gameplay - on that level - that we've not had for years. It's just a shame that we can't get the AI to stop being so pinbally and/or bring fouls back...

Last edited:
Can you edit the DB in FIFA 19? I believe you can

If so, I suggest lowering Balance to about 10 for outfield players (so they fall more, but only in a collision), and also upping BusDribbling in the Teams table to 70 at least -- it's a Tactics value you can't edit ingame, but controls the amount of dribbling a team does, the higher the less they should pass :))

Can you edit the DB in FIFA 19? I believe you can

If so, I suggest lowering Balance to about 10 for outfield players (so they fall more, but only in a collision), and also upping BusDribbling in the Teams table to 70 at least -- it's a Tactics value you can't edit ingame, but controls the amount of dribbling a team does, the higher the less they should pass :))
You are talking about PC here, obviously, right?

Pretty pretty good!
My striker loudly declared "screw you guys I'm going home" after scoring this one.
In Italian of course
Absolutely amazing finish!

Got to ask (because I love the crowd of players that surround you while you're dribbling as if to say "we're not coming near you, you'll make fools of us")... What difficulty?

Absolutely amazing finish!

Got to ask (because I love the crowd of players that surround you while you're dribbling as if to say "we're not coming near you, you'll make fools of us")... What difficulty?
This is on Ultimate.
Like we discussed before,on the ball Vs the CPU it plays really great.
It's the midfield play and insane fast paced passing that makes that difficulty just weird.
My wish:LEG when attacking/ULT when defending for the cpu.

I've switched to LEG now,and I really like it.
And thanks Chris

Just playing my Career Mode game as Newcastle, and came up against West Ham.

How good is this counter-attack? Absolutely love it from start to finish, AND I even played for the penalty, and got it!

But can he put it away...

How good is this counter-attack? Absolutely love it from start to finish, AND I even played for the penalty, and got it!

Nice counter attack.
I think I need to play a wider cam,it's tough pulling off a move like that on a closer cam and semi passing.
Did you win the game?
Ps shit penalty mate :)

Nice counter attack.
I think I need to play a wider cam,it's tough pulling off a move like that on a closer cam and semi passing.
Did you win the game?
Ps shit penalty mate :)
I ended up winning 1-0, they were one place above me in the table but managed to grind it out.

I'm really sad that the game can't be made difficult enough for some - I'm still struggling on Ultimate, although admittedly I'm winning more this season than last (because I've bought better players) and I think it'll catch up to me eventually. But still loving it for now!

Also, really bad penalty - the pressure got to me. Er, I mean, him...

I ended up winning 1-0, they were one place above me in the table but managed to grind it out.

I'm really sad that the game can't be made difficult enough for some - I'm still struggling on Ultimate, although admittedly I'm winning more this season than last (because I've bought better players) and I think it'll catch up to me eventually. But still loving it for now!

Also, really bad penalty - the pressure got to me. Er, I mean, him...
Haha got it mate!
I just played a EL game Vs a Danish team (Randers) and fought tooth and nail to win it.
Ended 2-0 me,but it was so tough getting a result.
I'm on LEG,what I did was taking a few (but very solid ) advices from @Matt10 regarding H/W/L and also fullbacks.
Im on the community sliders (for those values) and the game was tougher instantly

So, this just happened AGAIN! For the second game in a row, the AI gives away a penalty!

Also, check out Barry's swearing (look at his mouth animation)! :D

Surely I can score THIS time!

@Chris Davies
Penalties....
I'm lucky I'm not getting any:)
Have Albion's been promoted?
Getting decent shots in this game is so much fun,slowing down ,collect yourself and then go for it.
Love it.
For the first time I'm using a shot meter,and it's quite helpful with both lofted balls and shooting.
Nice video (couldn't see the 2nd one)

Have Albion's been promoted?
Yep, along with Middlesbrough and Leeds!

Nice video (couldn't see the 2nd one)
That's because I uploaded the same one twice... Still not sure how...

Here's what I meant to upload... I got away with missing yet another penalty by hitting this with my long shots expert, my new favourite type of shot - a driven low shot (L1+R1+shoot) on semi-shooting. Absolutely love scoring daisy-cutters, and I love that the keeper just has no chance because of the power in it.

Yep, along with Middlesbrough and Leeds!

That's because I uploaded the same one twice... Still not sure how...

Here's what I meant to upload... I got away with missing yet another penalty by hitting this with my long shots expert, my new favourite type of shot - a driven low shot (L1+R1+shoot) on semi-shooting. Absolutely love scoring daisy-cutters, and I love that the keeper just has no chance because of the power in it.

That's a proper rocket.
I've had a great deal of luck when shooting too,having shot error down to 55 I still spread them all over the place,but collecting yourself and slowing down while hitting that sweet spot on the shot meter,it's going in quite often.
Nice one,love it when it curls away like that

Last edited:
Got the keeper sent off in the first half.
Followed it by winning my second peno in the first half. Both converted by Salah.

That’s so me. :LOL:

Massive smile on the face because I got the penalty and in the next moment not scoring because im not focused! :D
I feel you!!

Back
Top Bottom