FIFA 19 Videos & Pictures

geeeeee

International
2 May 2010
London
Tottenham
I asked last night and I was given the go ahead. A place to post all your videos of what could be the best FIFA yet! (unless a patch ruins it).

Here are brief highlights from my career in my first game as Southend manager.

Full manual
Matts sliders
World Class
8 mins half
Slow speed

Champions Trophy MD1

Also, just watching the highlights and Exeter had a couple of shots that were not first time shots. And they committed 3 fouls in the middle of the pitch with 2 bookimgs. Should be more fouls though.

Last edited:
Looks like a standard 1 on 1, but look how my guy took out the opponent CB on his own, lol
I had a "shit, defender's down, pass pass pass" moment! Little random stuff like that can make games come to life. Probably a foul...

Eventually lost to this Aguero header in stoppage time though

Looks like a standard 1 on 1, but look how my guy took out the opponent CB on his own, lol
I had a "shit, defender's down, pass pass pass" moment! Little random stuff like that can make games come to life. Probably a foul...

Did you give him one of these?
5115742835190290_cb6586f1fcba8ba9fd4a7d1873a92ffca8d86adbf84a584f61c16df5d8508df9_large

Right i decided to start another career as Southend manager with settings I am happy with.

World Class
Full Manual
Goalgerd’s sliders
10 mins
Co-op cam

League match 1

A few clips of a few moments that impressed me over the last few days.

Keeper watches header float in
Kept the sub animation on to show I'd just subbed him on

Fantastic AI strike
Lovely pirouette, cross and smash of a finish

Full match highlights
Absolutely loads to pick out - the way Port Vale's midfield is so deep it's practically part of the defensive line (because they need a point), the deep (manual) cross on my goal (from a player with a poor OVR who I only play because of his crossing ability), the noise from the home crowd as I move forward with the ball after a Port Vale move breaks down... The PHYSICALITY. Loads of tackles from the AI. One of my favourite matches so far.

Southend United
EPL League 2
Match 2

I changed to semi assisted passing as for some reason i was beginning to struggle on manual.

I started with manual too but there's something not quite right with it. Not sure what it is though... Changed to semi as well.

After the latest patch i decided to start a new Career with Southend.

Professional
Full manual
10 mins
Matts sliders with slight adjustment.

Quite a few highlights there if anyone is really bored and want something to watch. The best games for me were the game against Hull in the cup and against Bradford.

I’m not doing as many videos now because it takes too long but here are the goals from an excellent game I had tonight at home against Peterborough..

There were a few different scenarios in the game.

We are struggling so much to score and always conceding at the other end. I put Robinson upfront even though his confidence/form arrow was low. He had a couple of chances to begin with that were not well taken. But then he scored a great goal on the break. Then his confidence rose because he started playing well holding the ball up etc..

But they equalised in the second half with a kind of scuffed placed shot into the corner. It looks good on the replay.

Not long after we scored a good team goal, involving a back heel, and then a pass to Robinson who allowed the ball to roll across the front of him so that he could strike it with his left foot. Great goal.

But again they equalised. This was a cross that deceived everyone, it was low and it bounced between the defender and the keeper. I love they way the keeper held back because he thought the defender had it but in the end it went to their striker who just had to tap it in.

I was really annoyed because we deserved to be winning. I brought on Bunn and put him on the left side. He expressed my anger on the pitch as he left a player down on the floor in our half after a 50/50 challenge. He ran on, played a one two with Robinson (I think) and then held off 2 challenges before smashing a looping shot from 20 yrds into the top corner of the net. I jumped out of my seat with a scream. What a winner!!!

It’s one of those moments that I am experiencing more and more with this game but you only feel it when you are in the moment and it’s your team. A part of me is thinking how did he score that? especially on full manual, but to me all I did was push the shoot button and Bunn did the rest. To me all his stats came into play as he took a man down, played a one two, held off 2 strong challenges and had the audacity to smash it in the top corner!

A Bunn in the oven!!!

Last edited:
Aaaaaah yes. Awesome comeback.

After your awesome comment i put the video on my 55inch. And i was entertained good. That 2:2 Equalizer broke my heart, after that 2:1 lead!!!
And then. Out of nowhere....
What a finish!!

And you are playing on fuma? How are you doing those fast ground passes? Speed is set to slow?

Yeh playing on fuma but i have been really struggling of late. Getting a bit panicky with passes especially playing against teams that press. The speed is on normal as i find slow is too slooooow. I never thought i would say that as i normally find slow ok but this FIFA feels slower which is a good thing.

I normally use the through ball button for some of those passes and yep they are manual too. They don’t always come off normally they are like that video you posted earlier and just roll along the touchline out of play. Heh heh there is so much pressure when you see a player in space and you have an easy pass to make but the CPU is breathing down your neck so you rush it and under hit or over hit it. But it feels good when it comes off.

Also, I use 70 power bar, i tried it lower but i kept under hitting passes.

I love this game! :)

I’m not doing as many videos now because it takes too long but here are the goals from an excellent game I had tonight at home against Peterborough..

There were a few different scenarios in the game.

We are struggling so much to score and always conceding at the other end. I put Robinson upfront even though his confidence/form arrow was low. He had a couple of chances to begin with that were not well taken. But then he scored a great goal on the break. Then his confidence rose because he started playing well holding the ball up etc..

But they equalised in the second half with a kind of scuffed placed shot into the corner. It looks good on the replay.

Not long after we scored a good team goal, involving a back heel, and then a pass to Robinson who allowed the ball to roll across the front of him so that he could strike it with his left foot. Great goal.

But again they equalised. This was a cross that deceived everyone, it was low and it bounced between the defender and the keeper. I love they way the keeper held back because he thought the defender had it but in the end it went to their striker who just had to tap it in.

I was really annoyed because we deserved to be winning. I brought on Bunn and put him on the left side. He expressed my anger on the pitch as he left a player down on the floor in our half after a 50/50 challenge. He ran on, played a one two with Robinson (I think) and then held off 2 challenges before smashing a looping shot from 20 yrds into the top corner of the net. I jumped out of my seat with a scream. What a winner!!!

It’s one of those moments that I am experiencing more and more with this game but you only feel it when you are in the moment and it’s your team. A part of me is thinking how did he score that? especially on full manual, but to me all I did was push the shoot button and Bunn did the rest. To me all his stats came into play as he took a man down, played a one two, held off 2 strong challenges and had the audacity to smash it in the top corner!

A Bunn in the oven!!!

Their first goal is so, so good. But your winning goal almost had me jumping up out of my seat, it was that impressive. Great strike and worthy to win any match.

Their first goal is so, so good. But your winning goal almost had me jumping up out of my seat, it was that impressive. Great strike and worthy to win any match.

Thanks blue I was jumping out too. I like the unexpected in this game.

Here are some goals from my next match. I changed the formation a bit because we have been struggling of late.

I think i may have found a young star in Yearwood.

Scored my first ever direct from a corner goal. Mo Salah in the 94th min against Everton at Goodison. Couldn't have scripted it any better!

Already posted about this in the general Fifa19 discussion thread. But I thought I would start posting here as it’s a video thread.

I have started playing all the games in the EPL, playing as different teams (deciding what team is randomly chosen using a random number generator.).

Krebstar’s sliders
World Class
15 min halves
Semi controls

Matchday 1 pt 1

Man Utd 1 Leicester 0
Newcastle 2 Tottenham 3
Bournemouth 1 Cardiff 3
Fulham 3 Crystal Palace 1
Huddersfield 0 Chelsea 3

Matchday 1 pt 2

Watford 0 Brighton 1
Wolves 1 Everton 1
Liverpool 3 West Ham 0
Southampton 0 Burnley 1
Arsenal 0 Man City 1

I am hoping to continue this to the end but it all takes time playing and uploading. Hmm...I am also thinking about doing this for Champions League instead. It maybe better since it is Group Stage and then Knockout. I will see.

Been really enjoying FIFA, but once every ten games you see something really stupid that Frostbite creates.

This was the latest.

What the hell is going on here.

I've seen similar before...

Love this goal, just because I think it looks pretty realistic. Lovely swivel and shot. Wait for the very last angle, where you can see the ball fly through the defender's legs:

I feel like this is a great example of the kind of scrappy play you can squeeze out of the game on Legendary with the right sliders, I was up out of my seat at the end (for no reason, it turns out):

This one I saved just because it shows how totally varied the goals are - not seen one like this before. Proper goalkeeping howler, yet I think it looks really realistic:

Speaking of howlers... My winger completely misses the ball here, yet it looks pretty realistic (it happens - this is the first time I've seen it in two seasons):

Again, I know this isn't particularly special, but I just love the bend achieved on the ball for this goal without me ever having to use the "finesse" button (which I never touch because the shot ends up being too weak, due to EA nerfing it, due to how much it's abused online - another example of the ways they break the game because of the FUT crowd).

Also, look how far out the keeper is!

Back
Top Bottom