Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
visually its nice upgrade to 18. I'm sure it will have better UEFA than PES did.
Untitled-1.png

Untitled-1.png

Last edited:
Dynamic Tactics
The reimagined tactical system gives players the tools to set multiple tactical approaches, deeper pre-match customization, and new options for in-match adjustments. Each tactical approach combines formations, mentalities, and attacking and defensive play styles so that you can easily customize your play in any situation.

Sounds like PES 2011 Tactics/Strategy system.
So, I guess PES 2020 will bring back what they were pioneers at.
Like always. They do something great. They remove it. FIFA does it. PES bring it back but looks like they are copying FIFA.

I think scripting only happens in Legendary difficulty?

Cause I play in professional and AI doesnt feel like cheating or scripting.

Sometimes whenever new FIFA trailers by EA come out, it almost makes me think they actually never go to watch football matches live right there from the stadium. Because the vision EA seems to have from a player point of view is hilarious. Like everything's foggy, everything's very dark. I don't know...

Unless there are significant improvements to career mode I can see myself saving money by waiting for a couple of months before buying, for the first time in probably ever. The lack of moddability is very disappointing, not the fault of the modding community but I really hoped it would be much further ahead than it is after two versions on the new engine, I really miss being able to do basic stuff like replacing the photos of players and adding missing ones and fixing licensing issues etc. etc.

visually its nice upgrade to 18. I'm sure it will have better UEFA than PES did.
Untitled-1.png

Untitled-1.png

:D WOW he really look like Shrek...
And let's wait first for in the game images... don't have a short memory and remember what they do with frostbite announcement, releasing CGI in the engine video of Hazard and other guys how impressed all we were, then after coming out how the game of truth will actually look... so different and bad.

Leak
https://twitter.com/FifaGamersBlog/status/1005557822074052609

DfTDIcHX4AApl0M.jpg

DfTDJBnWkAAP-py.jpg

DfTDJizW4AUlvzh.jpg

Not sure FIFA do better than PES with CL...
the graphism don't change, body of the players :CONF:

Playable teams
DfR9kQXXcAAyFNh.jpg

Of course, they will do not " better " like mode in the game. Its just addbords, scoreboards, UI and shit like that. They will make it just shinier so children can enjoy it.

What EA do better that is PR and commercial side of the hole this CL saga. They know how to make noise!

Gameplay video .... has the same chubby and stupid animation transition like FIFA 18, the GK is... no word.
Night Lights are better than FIFA 18.

4 Min halves. So that's like one attack each side than full time. Can't even at least round it up to 5 mins? C'mon EA, what you so afraid of people seeing.

The night lighting looks improved for sure and not like a dark swamp like it was in the last 2 versions but we'll have to see how it'll look in the actual game.Hopefully they won't fuck it up.

But WTF is wrong with that ball size??
Seriously,how difficult it is to have a realistic and normal size ball??
It's one of the main reasons that i don't like to play this game much.
I mean,the ball is like the most important thing in the pitch.Without a ball we don't have football lol.
And yet they don't seem to bother to address this shit.
Especially in some specific cameras it looks like you're playing with a fuckin orange.
So ugly and unrealistic.And also ball physics look much worse because of it.
Also the players' feet look bigger than they should and this makes the ball look even more ridiculous.
They don't adjust the foot size accordingly to the player,like for example a big guy like Giroud must have bigger feet than a small guy like Sterling,but instead they have a default size for all of them.
Go to edit mode on 18 and see how ridiculous Wallcot looks with his tiny slim legs and his enormous feet lol.

It surprises me that not many people mention this small ball issue on Fifa videos on Youtube etc and this just shows that most of them are clueless kids who don't give a fuck about realism and just want to play the popular game and start collecting their shitty Futcards.
Maybe if many people would point it out then EA would do something about it.
But still it's their fault in the first place.I mean,how can you not notice such a thing?
It's so obvious.And it's very strange because until 16 the ball size was perfect but from the moment they brought Frostbite they fucked it up.

Also very annoying that the camera keeps changing in every stadium.
I like to play in Tele default and in grounds like Selhurst Park and Vitality Stadium it looks great and then in another stadium it looks like shit and i have to do adjustments to zoom and height but still can't find the right balance.
And i don't see them changing this thing either.
Many stupid things with this game that they could so easilly avoid but they don't bother to sort them out and i guess it will be the same in 19.

Gameplay, without audio but 4K. 15 minute video so just be the usual 12 minute match.
Juventus vs. Paris Saint-Germain, Champions League.

Last edited:
The night lighting looks improved for sure and not like a dark swamp like it was in the last 2 versions but we'll have to see how it'll look in the actual game.Hopefully they won't fuck it up.

But WTF is wrong with that ball size??
Seriously,how difficult it is to have a realistic and normal size ball??
It's one of the main reasons that i don't like to play this game much.
I mean,the ball is like the most important thing in the pitch.Without a ball we don't have football lol.
And yet they don't seem to bother to address this shit.
Especially in some specific cameras it looks like you're playing with a fuckin orange.
So ugly and unrealistic.And also ball physics look much worse because of it.
Also the players' feet look bigger than they should and this makes the ball look even more ridiculous.
They don't adjust the foot size accordingly to the player,like for example a big guy like Giroud must have bigger feet than a small guy like Sterling,but instead they have a default size for all of them.
Go to edit mode on 18 and see how ridiculous Wallcot looks with his tiny slim legs and his enormous feet lol.

It surprises me that not many people mention this small ball issue on Fifa videos on Youtube etc and this just shows that most of them are clueless kids who don't give a fuck about realism and just want to play the popular game and start collecting their shitty Futcards.
Maybe if many people would point it out then EA would do something about it.
But still it's their fault in the first place.I mean,how can you not notice such a thing?
It's so obvious.And it's very strange because until 16 the ball size was perfect but from the moment they brought Frostbite they fucked it up.

Also very annoying that the camera keeps changing in every stadium.
I like to play in Tele default and in grounds like Selhurst Park and Vitality Stadium it looks great and then in another stadium it looks like shit and i have to do adjustments to zoom and height but still can't find the right balance.
And i don't see them changing this thing either.
Many stupid things with this game that they could so easilly avoid but they don't bother to sort them out and i guess it will be the same in 19.
Agree about all those complaints. To compensate somewhat for the small ball in FIFA, I always use the ball with the most white on it as it appears larger during gameplay, to me. The feet and the player models have always bothered me too. They've gotten better in recent games but they're still odd looking. Boggles my mind that EA can't get that stuff right.

Gameplay, without audio but 4K

Transparency effects and such. As expected visual presentation of Champions League is better than it was in Pes.

But what about the gameplay? Kickoff and already Neymar sliding on the pitch doing a slalom until the penalty box. That looks awful. I'm not exaggerating in saying it already put me off and disappointed me after just few seconds.

Gameplay, without audio but 4K. 15 minute video so just be the usual 12 minute match.
Juventus vs. Paris Saint-Germain, Champions League.
First goal is pretty horrendous, keeper wouldn't have let that go in. But I love the second goal, pretty rare to see a goal from a bad backpass.

Loads of 50/50s where it changes hands (feet?) back and forth within seconds, that could be brilliant or hella-frustrating...

First goal is pretty horrendous, keeper wouldn't have let that go in. But I love the second goal, pretty rare to see a goal from a bad backpass.

Loads of 50/50s where it changes hands (feet?) back and forth within seconds, that could be brilliant or hella-frustrating...
Yeah, feet:DANCE:

The dynamic tactics sounds it may be a bit like the in possession and out of possession formations that PES has

Regarding the new shooting system does that mean the shooting stats of the player doesn't matter if you get the timing of the second button wrong ie it could be Pele but he will always miss if the second button press is off? (unless someone like Pele has a bigger bar a bit like the penalty system from a couple of years ago)

Last edited:
The night lighting looks much better in the screenshot compared to the footage

I thought the gameplay looked okay, not a revolution but more organic and scrappy which is the kind of gameplay I like. I hope the tactical changes make a key difference.

OMG what are they do with radar... holy f.. i don't know that why is better or not but ... looks stupid.
Untitled_1.jpg

Again, animations and goalkeepers looks so awful...

Back
Top Bottom