• I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
1125x1125.jpg

At least the lighting hasn't regressed even more than it already had. Looks much better in 19. I'll be curious to see how other leagues/stadiums look.

EDIT:

As is the case every year, you have the FUT crowd screaming from the rooftops that the game is too slow, it's not end-to-end, they can't spam skill moves, passing is too difficult, etc. Some of the shite that these so called "professional" FIFA players spout is mind-blowing. Honestly, EA needs to start utilizing separate patches. Give the FUT player what they want, but not at the expense of every one else. FUT should get their own patches with tweaks and changes catered to that game mode.

Last edited:
Beside that example i think there is always something wrong with the way physics work in Fifa, especially the long ball physics and the way the ball behaves with short passes.

Hope they (won't count on it) create a better way to assign stadiums to team.
Assigning stadiums for Championship-L1-L2 is a nightmare,takes forever.
Don't know why you go back after assigning a stadium to a team instead of moving on to he next team

Last edited:
Hope they (won't count on it) create a better way to assign stadiums to team.
Assigning stadiums for Championship-L1-L2 is a nightmare,takes forever.
Don't know why you go back after assigning a stadium to a team instead of moving on to he next team

if you change your favourite team to a team from each league the edit team will default to that league

So do we agree that FIFA 19 is better than FIFA 18? How is the dribbling compared to FIFA 17? I think FIFA 17's dribbling was something you can get use to and less clunky than FIFA 18.

So do we agree that FIFA 19 is better than FIFA 18? How is the dribbling compared to FIFA 17? I think FIFA 17's dribbling was something you can get use to and less clunky than FIFA 18.

About 3 people here have played 19s Beta.
Not sure anyone can say 19 is better as no one has played full game

I personally don't think you can really judge FIFA 19 till about 3/4 weeks after release and they have updated the game 2/3 times, to make changes to the complaints by the FUT crowd and "fix it" for their needs.

I think if you enjoy 18 you'll enjoy 19. The game is more fluid, both in animations and team shape/AI behaviour.

If you really hate 18 and hope for a big reversion to <16 Ignite gameplay, you may be dissapointed, because 19 still carries the blood of Frostbite.

And it's the Ultimate Edition and of course you'll be able to play Madden, Battelfield, Anthem etc.

Well I can't think of another EA game that interests me TBH, but presumably it also gives a discount of the full game so worth exploring, think last year South Korea was cheapest for both Origin access and the full game...

Actually a bit excited for FIFA 19.
A solid La Liga (stadiums 16/20?)
I hope they broaden the BL stadium base as well.
We had 6 last year,and one being relegated means 5 BL stadiums.
Any info on that?
And also fully licensed Serie A.
How is that stadium wise?

With Origin Access Premier you can play the full game on September 20, 8 days before it's released for the rest of the world.

Only 8 days before release? If it was a month, I'd totally go for it!
But 8 days don't seem too significant tbh.

Back
Top Bottom