Votes: 53 25.2%
  • I have already pre-ordered it

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
I now prefer Fifa over PES but F19 desperately needs some changes to the gameplay and AI. I'm so bored of Fifa 18 now - the AI plays almost exactly the same match after match. Every game feels like I've already played it before, a feeling I never had with PES 5 and 6.

fifa 18 was class up to xmas patch then it went downhill, similar theme every year. Demo great 1st few patches actually improve it and then speed up and kill fouls. I thin the exception was 16 where the last patch was quite good. I tried FIFA 17 the other day give PES a break and it was horrendous

ball a little bigger and slower is a starting point. Defending would be easier. Ball moves to quick and players turn to fast.

Last edited:
I like responsive movement. I hope they keep it that way. FiFA 17 was too laggy for me.

But the best solution in this case would be to add a slider to define how fast a player moves. That way everyone wins.

It would be great if you can edit real players hair styles and real chanting for all teams in Fifa,

hope to be some Croatian teams and national team too.

The quiet. Gotta be something happening before EA Play starts.

i want Italian commentary in USA PSN store. All we get is french and Spanish. Ridiculous
That's a bummer,I'm on Xbox and I think we have french/spanish/German and probably a few others to, English obviously,adds more to the realism,I've played one game with German commentary when playing BL,but that was awful, horrible commentators.

That's a bummer,I'm on Xbox and I think we have french/spanish/German and probably a few others to, English obviously,adds more to the realism,I've played one game with German commentary when playing BL,but that was awful, horrible commentators.
French one is terrible, the Spanish is good. I'm setting up a uk psn to check what they got.

XEl79xV.png

YOUTUBE LINK: Click me on June 9th at 6pm UK time

So... Ronaldo will have his sleeves half rolled up.

WOAH! I'M DEFINITELY BUYING THIS BABY AND PLAYING FUT ALL DAY LOLOLOLOL

So... Ronaldo will have his sleeves half rolled up.

WOAH! I'M DEFINITELY BUYING THIS BABY AND PLAYING FUT ALL DAY LOLOLOLOL

I'm ready to bet that sadly for many this could be a real factor.

Strange they're going with a white '19' this year. It usually changes when there's a new console out, but I don't think there's any new ones out this year.

Ah well 2 days to go before some people that have never played Fifa before, discuss FUT on stage for about 2 minutes and then that's it.

I know mode news comes out close to GamesCom so hoping they actually bother doing something with Career Mode this year.

What, they ran out of colors? Why is the title text pure white? Where are the shades of grey on it?

Will FiFA 19 have the FUT icons from FiFA 18? I hope they do. It was fun playing with Ronaldo on Brazil again.

It's a shame your EA currency never carrys over from game to game. Understandable as they want gamers to start on a level playing field and they know they will spend money out of the gate on FUT.

Also With Ronaldo potentially leaving Madrid, look forward to their promotional department being caused a headache updating their promotional materials in late august again before the game comes out to reflect Crissy R's new club.

Summary of that FIFA 19 news conference then... (Which lasted about three minutes.)

Champions League is in. (No mention of the Europa League.) There will be a Champions League tournament mode - it will feature in the Alex Hunter mode - and there will be Champions League content in FUT.

Gameplay "bar raised yet again", hands-on sessions at EA Play next week, more talk about gameplay in the summer.

FIFA 18 with World Cup free trial available now across many platforms.

Back
Top Bottom