Votes: 19 9.0%
  • I'll wait for the sales to get it cheaper

Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
I don't do twitter but if I did I'd tweet the best tweets in the world :

"Please address chicken leg animations. Use PES gameplay as a reference."
"Put in measures for full manual matchmaking. Make it the default setting for esports. "

And to think the chicken-leg animations used to be an issue in PES - back in 2009-2011.
Amazing how EA managed to screw up many of the things they used to slap PES around with just one hand.

I'm not saying anythings changed but brazil just smashed me as Argentina 7 nil on legendary... Wtf must have had a bad game but they were on fire and the goals were class

I'm not saying anythings changed but brazil just smashed me as Argentina 7 nil on legendary... Wtf must have had a bad game but they were on fire and the goals were class
The update notes in-game, said only about FuT changes.

Lol imagine if the last Fifas were modable how much pain in the ass would all these updates be for patch makers.
We're complaining about Pes releasing updates and breaking patches and some patch groups have even retired because of that.But this with Fifa is even worse.15 updates??
Now that Fifa is starting slowly to be modable again it's time for Fifa moders this time to be frustrated with every update.
I mean if updates are important and improve gameplay etc they're good i guess but when they're Fut related only like some latest ones then they're just going to frustrate the CM guys and groups for breaking patches.

15 updates and they still cant add third kit to all the big clubs. Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Leeds - just few that only have two kits.
Not to mention fouls situation. At least they could attempt few tweaks there.

Oh yeah, and the fact that big clubs hide their best players in the closet for the whole season.
And that game keeps swapping my players around during matches and half way through im finding my RM as DMF..

Last edited:
15 updates and they still cant add third kit to all the big clubs. Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Leeds - just few that only have two kits.
Not to mention fouls situation. At least they could attempt few tweaks there.

Oh yeah, and the fact that big clubs hide their best players in the closet for the whole season.
And that game keeps swapping my players around during matches and half way through im finfing my RM as DMF..
The good thing is that at least for pc version that is starting to be modable again slowly,moders will fix these things like missing kits etc.But yeah it's ridiculous that EA with all that funds that they have they don't bother to fix these things.
Also i think that they have many gk kits generic for some leagues even if the team is licensed.Pure laziness.
They probably have 20 times more money and staff working on the game than Konami and they have less authentic faces than Pes in general.Only the Premier League gets some love and this year La Liga also but other leagues are shambles.

Also big teams not playing their best players as you say and weird fixture schedules and teams winning the league with 70 points are just retarded.Like a 10 year old programmed it.Hopefully after this year's bashing from the CM guys they'll put some effort to fix and improve all these things for Fifa 20.

Last edited:
Chelsea obviously have their third kit in the game. The other clubs I wouldn't call big...

Chelsea obviously have their third kit in the game. The other clubs I wouldn't call big...
Y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶b̶v̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶
And other clubs, in compare to all the rest of the clubs and leagues they have, are pretty significant in football.

Edit. Oh shit, they do. Sorry, my bad. Apologies.

Last edited:
I was thinking of maybe getting this but I missed the sale window. Not too bothered. What always bugs me when playing FIFA though (last played 18) is the lack of form arrows. I am just so used to having to set up the team based on the arrows in PES, I can't get used to not having them.

I was thinking of maybe getting this but I missed the sale window. Not too bothered. What always bugs me when playing FIFA though (last played 18) is the lack of form arrows. I am just so used to having to set up the team based on the arrows in PES, I can't get used to not having them.
If i remember correctly i think there are some form arrows when you play Career Mode.
But they only show which players are in good form with an up arrow.

If i remember correctly i think there are some form arrows when you play Career Mode.
But they only show which players are in good form with an up arrow.

It also shows a down arrow too. My striker had an up arrow after he scored 2 goals on his debut but then he went about 7 games without a goal and his arrow dropped.

Why FIFA 19 players are kicking off about kits
Hmm, upgrades.
EA's Team of the Season promo for FIFA Ultimate Team used to be considered one of the best times to play the game. But with FIFA 19's incarnation, players are kicking off.

The promo adds unique, more powerful versions of players determined to be in each major league's team of the season. For example, Leicester City and England midfielder James Maddison is in the Premier League Team of the Season, with an 88-overall rating special card.

In previous years, EA has added fun methods to obtain Team of the Season cards without having to buy packs and hope for luck. One of these methods is Upgrade Squad Building Challenges, which reward players with untradeable Team of the Season cards in exchange for a squad of high-quality cards. These Squad Building Challenges usually require a grind most FUT players enjoy. Indeed some FUT players spend all year planning for these end of season Squad Building Challenges.

Five days in to FIFA 19's Team of the Season promo, and there's no sign of a Premier League Team of the Season Upgrade Squad Building Challenge. There's only three days left of the promo - and players are starting to sweat.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-05-21-why-fifa-19-players-are-kicking-off-about-kits

I started a career game as Newcastle and have played quite a few games now.

However I wanted to know if anyone else has noticed this.

When your a below average Premiership team, the big boys rest the majority of players against you so you basically end up playing their reserves.
I just played Liverpool and they played all their youth defenders and only Milner, Winaldham, Mane and Firmino actually started.

I know you should rotate your team, but every time as a poor Prem team I am constantly playing the big teams reserves.

I started a career game as Newcastle and have played quite a few games now.

However I wanted to know if anyone else has noticed this.

When your a below average Premiership team, the big boys rest the majority of players against you so you basically end up playing their reserves.
I just played Liverpool and they played all their youth defenders and only Milner, Winaldham, Mane and Firmino actually started.

I know you should rotate your team, but every time as a poor Prem team I am constantly playing the big teams reserves.
Its a well known issue and a lot of people were trying to get EA to sort this out.
So far as much response as lack of fouls..

New 2.57GB Patch for PC today.. Consoles should follow Friday or Monday

Will post notes when available.

EDIT:-
Now includes the FIFA Womens World Cup

Now includes the FIFA Womens World Cup
giphy.gif

So, I checked it ingame, and there are all of the teams, the new ball and the stadium in Lyon. South Africa is unlicensed, though, and Brazil and Chile do not have licensed players.

Last edited:
I haven't played fifa for a while so I don't know what the patch has or hasn't changed but enjoyed a few games last night

There's a lot guys going after scripting ,and does it exist etc.
We who play know the feeling when your players turns into shit.
This guy looked at EA's patent for certain features in a video game.
Enjoy ,or not!

Owning a patent and specifically such a complicated and detailed one and not implementing it doesn't make any sense though...Then why making it and owning it if you're not gonna do anything with it?
You guys probably don't play Fut cause everyone here is about Career Mode.
There are numerous videos which shows examples of blatant scripting and cheating online.

Owning a patent and specifically such a complicated and detailed one and not implementing it doesn't make any sense though...Then why making it and owning it if you're not gonna do anything with it?
That's called patent trolling.

Back
Top Bottom