Votes: 30 14.3%
  • I'm still not sure

Votes: 53 25.2%

• Total voters
Ball physics is beyond ridiculous.

The ball, and also running and player reactions are:

1. Unbelievable, stupid slow
2. Bullet fast

In rare occasions, you can interpret a really nice football game. But it way too much depends on how you play, while mechanic of the game doing everything to spoil every trace of reality, immersion and enjoyment.

I really enjoy to watch replay of a goal, while the same goal feels bland, arcade, and unsatisfying when scored in the game.

One more complaint is the sound of a ball hitting woodwork. I think it is absolutely wrong, like you are breaking the branch, and too loud also. I am not much competent for this, but would like to know if anyone think similar? I guess there should be some "ding"...like metal sound or something?

And one other thing - Women football is totally different gameplay, in a positive way.
I have played a couple of games, and every match is like combination of good things from both Pes and Fifa.

Agree about the ball sound and the women's football. I think the women's game has played a better game of football since it was introduced 2 or 3 years ago. Hard to define but it just moves and feels better. Can't be playing football full-time with women though.:LOL:

With sliders and after all the patches, FIFA 19 is not as disgusting. I am actually enjoying it.

I am playing mostly Champions League, but I might try Career.

Good. The game is in a good place. Save the improvements and changes for 20.
Ball physics and AI fouls are the two stand-outs at the minute from community feedback, but I don't think they're going to hear either loud enough to risk making changes until FIFA 20. Which is a shame, really (they've acknowledged the latter, and said it's being looked at, but it's gone very quiet).

Ball physics and AI fouls are the two stand-outs at the minute from community feedback, but I don't think they're going to hear either loud enough to risk making changes until FIFA 20. Which is a shame, really (they've acknowledged the latter, and said it's being looked at, but it's gone very quiet).

What do you think eh Chris?

YWvjy7d.png

Iyz07PO.png

Falli = Fouls.

I'm not sure if it's just because I'm a very average player, but what I find most annoying is how hard it is to ever beat the AI in aerial challenges, most of the time it feels like crossing is just surrendering possession because their clearances are inhumanly good at finding a man and launching counter attacks. Is there some way to improve this situation?

Playing CL with Cambridge. So Good. Still a lack of fouls and the annoying overarm from the keeper on short passes. Otherwise, like butter.

That makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense.There is a command where if you press the button for a second time right after your tackle,your player who just made a tackle,suddenly in a milisecond stands up again like nothing happened.It just looks ridiculous and wrong but they thought of adding that for some reason.The tackling in general feels soulless and very soft,like you're not even tackling.

You said the game is so good..like butter..
For me this is exactly what is wrong with this game..
The lack of weight,the super sensitive left stick input,the twitchiness,the sped up animations..
All these combined,feels like you're slicing hot soft butter with a sharp knive..like gently caress a 5 year old's head..
So fucking soft and weightless and soulless..a jelly puppet-like physics parade..
But to each his own i guess..

The thing that i most like from this game is the shooting..
But the quality difference between shooting and passing is just incredible and weird..
How can shooting feel so good and rewarding many times but the passing unrealistic and trash most of the time..

FIFA gives up a lot in favour of responsiveness and quickness.
It translates in making the game a lot smoother, responsive and with a lot of possible different outcomes but it also means more ice-skating, no footplanting and some ridiculous animations.

It makes perfect sense.There is a command where if you press the button for a second time right after your tackle,your player who just made a tackle,suddenly in a milisecond stands up again like nothing happened.It just looks ridiculous and wrong but they thought of adding that for some reason.The tackling in general feels soulless and very soft,like you're not even tackling.

You said the game is so good..like butter..
For me this is exactly what is wrong with this game..
The lack of weight,the super sensitive left stick input,the twitchiness,the sped up animations..
All these combined,feels like you're slicing hot soft butter with a sharp knive..like gently caress a 5 year old's head..
So fucking soft and weightless and soulless..a jelly puppet-like physics parade..
But to each his own i guess..

The thing that i most like from this game is the shooting..
But the quality difference between shooting and passing is just incredible and weird..
How can shooting feel so good and rewarding many times but the passing unrealistic and trash most of the time..

Thank you for explaining my thoughts to those who couldn´t extract this physical madness from the shown videos.

Meh, much ado about nothing. Never notice that while playing or just don't care. Also, if there is a button to order a player to get up faster and you don't like that, then don't press it.

Meh, much ado about nothing. Never notice that while playing or just don't care. Also, if there is a button to order a player to get up faster and you don't like that, then don't press it.

How can you control the CPU doing a slide-tackle and getting up in a split second?
Maybe you got a secret control for that, that I never heard of.

Has anyone started a new CM after the second to last patch came out, the one that addressed constant pressure? Because that patch screwed things up for CM, I'm wondering if starting a new CM would be more challenging because of the issue.

If you started a new CM since that patch, have you noticed it being more of a challenge?

Has anyone started a new CM after the second to last patch came out, the one that addressed constant pressure? Because that patch screwed things up for CM, I'm wondering if starting a new CM would be more challenging because of the issue.

If you started a new CM since that patch, have you noticed it being more of a challenge?
No, if anything it’s easier.

I’m top of the league with Villa, haven’t lost a game, winning games 3-0 and 4-0 nearly every fixture. Ultimate difficulty.

Think that’s me for another year, I’ve given both games hell of a lot of time and energy but in reality they’re both pretty bad and don’t represent the beautiful game like they should.

No, if anything it’s easier.

I’m top of the league with Villa, haven’t lost a game, winning games 3-0 and 4-0 nearly every fixture. Ultimate difficulty.

Think that’s me for another year, I’ve given both games hell of a lot of time and energy but in reality they’re both pretty bad and don’t represent the beautiful game like they should.

Easier? Hmm, wonder why that's the case. I'd hoped that maybe it'd be more challenging because of the adjustments made to CPU tactics with the patch. Nuts.

Fifa should have the difficulty slider that NHL has. NHL 19 is excellent as you on every difficulty have a slider between 1 and 6 that can increase the difficulty further on that particular difficulty level. Works a treat. Fifa 19 on all assisted is just too easy and unrealistic this year.

Never noticed it. Not an issue as far as I'm concerned.
Its a cool feature but poorly executed.

If there is a completely misplaced sliding tackle, its cool to have an option for quick "reset". I mean - the player see that his sliding tackle is pointless so he should get back up quicker.

On the other hand, after a successful tackle, or should I say - when there was an impact with another player, its almost physically impossible to be back up before the other fella hits the ground..

Having said all that - its not a thing that would bother me too much.
Sort of the same cathegory as floating GK saves on Pes - looks a bit crap but no harm done really.

Back
Top Bottom