FIFA 19 - PC Discussion

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by Placebo, 27 August 2018.

1. Chuny

Chuny GFX MOD Staff

Sorry, it was my birthday yesterday so I haven't had the chance to play the game after the update.
    Tonight after work. Although I'm pretty sure what the guys have said before me is probably true.

2. Chris Davies

Chris Davies Chief PESsimist Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    It was mine on Friday last week, happy birthday! NOW GET PLAYING! ;)

3. Chuny

Chuny GFX MOD Staff

Belated birthday wishes my friend! Hope you enjoyed your day :D

Chris Davies likes this.
  4. Thespeedster84

Thespeedster84 Champions League

4 October 2010
    Jakarta City
    How big is the size ?

5. majuh

majuh Champions League

11 December 2010
    1.5 GB

Thespeedster84 likes this.
  6. wolly1979

wolly1979 Championship

6 April 2006
    roma
    as roma
    hair bug fixed?

7. majuh

majuh Champions League

11 December 2010
    Yes, download the latest squad update.

wolly1979 likes this.
  8. Chuny

Chuny GFX MOD Staff

So far so good with the new patch.

I'll reset my sliders to default now to appreciate the changes even more.

9. Topaz

Topaz Programmer/TheAwesomeGem

21 October 2011
    United States
    Chelsea, Spain
    The game is good but way too easy. Even in ultimate difficulty, the passing feels way too easy. Probably should try out manual passing.

10. bluewomble88

bluewomble88 Championship

26 September 2010
    Every PES and FIFA from the last 5 years is way too easy if you’re on assisted controls. That’s why it’s called assisted.

Placebo likes this.
  11. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    La Manga Del Mar Menor, Spain.
    Sheffield Wednesday
    I also turn aim assist off on all shooters I play...

12. Sami 1999

Sami 1999 Noob

28 June 2015
    I mean unless you use D pad or Keyboard, you really shouldn't use assisted controls.

Heck I wouldn't use assisted controls if there were a 3rd person camera where you move the camera with mouse and aim [No reticle] with mouse too. That way I wouldnt have to use assisted settings with keyboard either [The current kb+Mouse controls arent that comfortable].

Bendit likes this.
  13. Thespeedster84

Thespeedster84 Champions League

4 October 2010
    Jakarta City
    Where can i possibly download the graphic mod @Chuny ?

14. Chuny

Chuny GFX MOD Staff

I will release it soon. 15 Presets.
    I'm waiting for Frosty Suite, so I can also include a new set of turfs along with the Reshade Presets.

15. AkenoSan

AkenoSan Non-League

1 November 2018
    Russia is cheapest country i suppose. ( 2000 ruble ) I have just found this forum until now. Amazing forum, contain millions useful informations :) Thank you so much and have a nice day all.

16. Chris Davies

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    :THINK:

17. Mikhail

Mikhail Premiership

10 August 2018
    I read his post in Borat's voice for some reason.

18. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Sheffield Wednesday
    My one month South African sub ran out so I switched to 1 year via Russia with no issues at all :)

19. Chuny

Chuny GFX MOD Staff

This video makes a lot of sense. Very frustrating indeed. And it's also kind of funny.

I'm a little sad that this dude won't be around anymore. He was so helpful.

Alx1234 likes this.
  20. Alx1234

Alx1234 Premiership

26 July 2018

What a year for gaming....he's not the only tuber I've seen whose just left tubing a game.

Its possible they've made a decent buck from their vids and they've decided to enjoy their earnings.

At the same time, this year is a realisation for hardcore gamers to realise neither game is to be taken seriously.

For some folks coming into the game with the belief that there is a competitive game in either PES or FIFA it may be harder to realise this.

This guy sounds like he's done a lot of game exploration and also encountered frustration by corrupt saves to wake up.

Thankfully, I too have been there and done that.

21. majuh

majuh Champions League

11 December 2010
  22. Chris Davies

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
  23. Chuny

Chuny GFX MOD Staff

Have the listened to me? They couldn't have. Could they?.
    Probably me and the other thousand of fans that were BEGGING for those changes. Luv it!

We need the What'sapp emoticons in here! - I wanna go full teenager-mode.

Rebsat likes this.
  24. bsmaff

bsmaff International

11 August 2003
    Welwyn Garden
    Exeter City
  25. Chuny

Chuny GFX MOD Staff

I don't think that's fair, mate.
    They did detail several other things they've improved on (not only on this update).
    Why would you just pick the least important one and point that one out?.

26. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Sheffield Wednesday
    He makes a fair point, there's loads of things they could fix/improve in CM but don't bother, increasing save slots from the reduced 4 for example.

27. Chris Davies

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Saying it's a "fair point" just because you still haven't got extra save slots in Career Mode* is horribly unfair - they're making gameplay changes that actually matter (and that are based on improving realism, do they not deserve credit for that?). There's nothing stopping them from releasing a patch that is entirely "Pogba's ear-hair now realistically modelled" bullshit. But they aren't doing that.

Attacking players being able to shine now when they've got defenders to their sides/behind them might (MIGHT) even make a difference to how the AI uses its forwards.

*I know it will just be a case of ticking a box and that it's crap they still haven't done that, but it's no reason to disregard the real work they're putting into gameplay, which is what we all say is the most important thing.

Personally I'm amazed it's not just FUT changes at this point.

28. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Sheffield Wednesday
    That was just one example off the top of my head, there's loads of stuff broken still, e.g. scouting African countries and finding only white players for your academies. CPU clubs letting players go out for loan to any club but you is another thing that should be fixed by now. The menu navigation for things like the shortlist and especially when you get an email to say a player has been approached, you should at the very least be able to press a button and be taken directly to that player in your shortlist so you can approach them as well, instead of the abomination of memorising the name of which player it is, going through six menus, scrolling up and down your shortlist which probably contains dozens of names, just so you can then make an offer is ludicrous. And yes the irksome amount of time I've spent doing that means I'll give them no peace because they wasted time fixing Pogba's run-up!

At this point giving them credit for making minor gameplay changes versus completely, hamfistedly destroying gameplay as per previous years, is not something I can get on board with, they should do so much better in many areas.

banbenbin likes this.
  29. bsmaff

bsmaff International

11 August 2003
    Welwyn Garden
    Exeter City
    I was mainly being sarcastic with my post, that EA actually needed to put it in the patch notes.
    Have they really received so many complaints that Pogba doesn't run up to the ball like a **** when taking a free kick and penalty in the game.

In general it is good they are actually producing gameplay patches this year and not just going straight down the line of making the game better the FUT players.
    The gameplay patches are actually making a difference for everyone and not just a select few.

+ The things I want fixed are things that will never be fixed, as it is exactly the same stuff been asking for every year.
    There is so many things broken and not user friendly in career mode that has been unacceptable for years, but I have accepted the fact these will never be fixed.
    SI can get competition rules correct for 200 leagues / The only thing EA ever get right is in a league everyone plays each other twice.

30. Chuny

Chuny GFX MOD Staff

So you would rather they didn't make this minor gameplay improvements at all?.
    Just because Career Mode has been left unattended the past couple of years doesn't mean that what they are trying to do this year with this monthly gameplay patches (which so far have all been spot on) shouldn't be appreciated.

Sami 1999 likes this.