FIFA 19 Discussion (PC Version)

Yesterday I had the best 4 or 5 games EVER.
Most dynamic, changing, exciting games I can remember in a FIFA game. I wouldn't dare say 'of any football game'. Partly because I don't want to jinx it.

By the 5th game, it was already 2AM so getting up at 7AM for work today was very tough. I almost decided to quit (my job).

After about a month since the game came out, not only I still maintain that this is the best FIFA ever, but it's also up there toe to toe with the best football games in my list.

My only little gripe right now is the lack of fouls. Sound like broken records playing, last year with PES, this year with FIFA (well... actually... FIFA never got this quite right, like... never). I need more fouls. It's weird because the physicality is there, so I don't know why aren't there more falls, or mistimed tackles.

Most dynamic, changing, exciting games I can remember in a FIFA game. I wouldn't dare say 'of any football game'. Partly because I don't want to jinx it.

By the 5th game, it was already 2AM so getting up at 7AM for work today was very tough. I almost decided to quit (my job).

After about a month since the game came out, not only I still maintain that this is the best FIFA ever, but it's also up there toe to toe with the best football games in my list.

My only little gripe right now is the lack of fouls. Sound like broken records playing, last year with PES, this year with FIFA (well... actually... FIFA never got this quite right, like... never). I need more fouls. It's weird because the physicality is there, so I don't know why aren't there more falls, or mistimed tackles.

Yes the lack of fouls is bringing the game down atm.
I don't know, but to me it seems like the fouls are there, but the ref is just not calling them. So many times I've been kicked or had the shirt pulled but nothing.

Yep I agree @Ozkar there seems to be an issue with the referee not calling "soft fouls" by the CPU whereas I get pulled up for them and often booked, I even received a yellow for a foul yesterday where I didn't even press the tackle buttons I just ran my player into one of theirs!

Think it's linked to the new physicality. I've seen loads of barges that are actually fouls and some that are fair challenges. I'd imagine that getting the ref to differentiate is an issue.

It's also weird that you get games where a team will dive in and get 2/3 bookings in one match, then there's nothing for ages.

I'm totally agree, this game is damned good.
I've Spider-man, Forza Horizon 4, AC Odyssey, Tomb Raider, but I can't stop my career mode, and it's the first time for me.
Each game I saw new stuff, new animations.
The lack of fouls is the big problem, with dumb GK sometimes.
I think it's very easy to patch.

Hi Fella
Just got a PS4 wirelss controller to use for Pc Fifa 19. When i go to settings to try and arrange the button like pes it comes up on top as Keyboard and mouse settings and then is no controller on there. However when the game start the controller works. Can anyone please tell me if they have had the same problem and if so what I can do to fix it pls?
thanks guys

Hi Fella
Just got a PS4 wirelss controller to use for Pc Fifa 19. When i go to settings to try and arrange the button like pes it comes up on top as Keyboard and mouse settings and then is no controller on there. However when the game start the controller works. Can anyone please tell me if they have had the same problem and if so what I can do to fix it pls?
thanks guys
You could try using DS4Windows.

Hi Fella
thanks guys

You could try using DS4Windows.

Sadly unlike Ubisoft (who have amazing DS4 support) EA are very bad at supporting the DS4, you need a 3rd party app either Inputmapper or my preference DS4Windows, if you're on Windows 10 you need to go through extra hoops to be able to access the controller in "exclusive mode", for which you also need HIDGuardian, there's a step by step install guide here: https://github.com/Ryochan7/DS4Windows/wiki/DS4Windows-and-HIDGuardian---Install-and-Setup-Guide

thank You I will try this tommorow. Its so annoying that we have to do all this, you would think it should be easy but as u say EA are bad at supporting DS4. thank you for your help

thank You I will try this tommorow. Its so annoying that we have to do all this, you would think it should be easy but as u say EA are bad at supporting DS4. thank you for your help

You could try scptoolkit.. i think it supports ds4. I am using it with ds3, work flawlessly.

FIFA's turf looks bad from gameplay view because PES has step up in this area. It is like we have anisotrophic at 2x lol. Unlucky seems there has not been any mod yet.

Anyway, i have to decrease speed pass to 40 to make this game playable for me. Slow game speed and default pass speed looks ridiculously fast.

You could try scptoolkit.. i think it supports ds4. I am using it with ds3, work flawlessly.

FIFA's turf looks bad from gameplay view because PES has step up in this area. It is like we have anisotrophic at 2x lol. Unlucky seems there has not been any mod yet.

Anyway, i have to decrease speed pass to 40 to make this game playable for me. Slow game speed and default pass speed looks ridiculously fast.

There aren't any mods because FIFA can't be modded yet. At all.

Is anyone using the cheat table?

I've downloaded it but when I go to open Process nothing loads up. In tutorial a dialog box appears with 'Keep the current address list/code list?' but this doesn't happen for me.

Any ideas?

Yep I'm using it, works fine, it auto attaches to the exe so you don't need to choose the Fifa exe yourself, start Fifa so the first part comes up (where you click Play/Settings/exit) then double click the cheat table so it opens, now press play so the main Fifa exe starts and it should auto find it.

Wow, Madden 19 looks much better than FiFA 19. Depth of Field on FiFA 19 looks pixelated on some places. Better draw distance of 3D grass and even better lighting and skin shaders..

And the game has proper Frame rate and Vsync options. Maybe FiFA team can learn a thing or two from their madden team.

Yep I'm using it, works fine, it auto attaches to the exe so you don't need to choose the Fifa exe yourself, start Fifa so the first part comes up (where you click Play/Settings/exit) then double click the cheat table so it opens, now press play so the main Fifa exe starts and it should auto find it.

Cheers, got it working now.

Can you not alter the appearance of real players? Was trying to give someone a haircut but couldn't get it to work, only worked with generic youth player.

Cheers

One more question, can I put a real manager back in career mode. Poch at Spurs for example instead of Mr Generic?

Back
Top Bottom