FIFA 19 Discussion (PC Version)

Kind of disappointed with career mode. The form ruins a lot of the fun. All of a sudden the game speed and animations are way too fast. Some transfers are ridiculous. And the league standings is a bit worrying. Almost every career mode video I watch has Man City in like 12th place, Everton is top of the league etc. Almost every big club is struggling. Hopefully they can patch this in some way.

Does dusk weather work in FiFA 19? I've seen a thread in EA forums where an user complained he can't get those beautiful orange dusk grass no matter what time he sets in game. It's either day or night.

Is that really the case? Can anyone show me a screenshot of how dusk looks in FiFA 19? I haven't bought the game yet so I need to make sure if everything's alright before I buy.

Does dusk weather work in FiFA 19? I've seen a thread in EA forums where an user complained he can't get those beautiful orange dusk grass no matter what time he sets in game. It's either day or night.

Is that really the case? Can anyone show me a screenshot of how dusk looks in FiFA 19? I haven't bought the game yet so I need to make sure if everything's alright before I buy.
Time of day is broken in Kick Off mode, but it works in all other modes.

Is it just me that the gameplay is suddenly so much better in CL matches? Always felt that difference which makes cl matches so much more engrossing. League matches don't quite give me the same feeling. (much better now that I'm using Paulv2k4's gameplay mod)

Kind of disappointed with career mode. The form ruins a lot of the fun. All of a sudden the game speed and animations are way too fast. Some transfers are ridiculous. And the league standings is a bit worrying. Almost every career mode video I watch has Man City in like 12th place, Everton is top of the league etc. Almost every big club is struggling. Hopefully they can patch this in some way.
Unfortunatelly these are issues that were in the previous versions also and they never seem to address them so i don't see them fixing this.I also see in every video that big teams unrealistically struggling and the champion decided with very few points in the end.And also the radical change in gameplay from match to match in terms of speed etc which looks very bad.

Can I ask you guys for a little favor?
Would any of you be kind enough to take a few screenshots of how your game looks in Champions League games when playing at some of the top stadiums? Old Trafford, Wanda Metropolitano, Bernabeu, etc?.
Preferably, from gameplay camera pre-kick off?.

I need to sort this ish out now.
Thank you!

Unfortunatelly these are issues that were in the previous versions also and they never seem to address them so i don't see them fixing this.I also see in every video that big teams unrealistically struggling and the champion decided with very few points in the end.And also the radical change in gameplay from match to match in terms of speed etc which looks very bad.

I fixed those issues for FIFA 18 on this mod: http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/fifa-18-career-mode-patch-frosty-mod.6464124/

I feel those issues are game-breaking for me as a career mode player. Can't wait until tools are available so that I can fix the issues again for FIFA 19.

Is it just me that the gameplay is suddenly so much better in CL matches? Always felt that difference which makes cl matches so much more engrossing. League matches don't quite give me the same feeling. (much better now that I'm using Paulv2k4's gameplay mod)

This was the case last year as well with the world cup mode. I much preferred the feel compared to CM gameplay. CL is also a separate mode this year. Surprise surprise. I do think they have slightly different gameplay in many cases/modes.

Can I ask you guys for a little favor?
Would any of you be kind enough to take a few screenshots of how your game looks in Champions League games when playing at some of the top stadiums? Old Trafford, Wanda Metropolitano, Bernabeu, etc?.
Preferably, from gameplay camera pre-kick off?.

I need to sort this ish out now.
Thank you!

Sure, Actually i am using a reshade for push up the colors a little. Not in this case, the screenshots are with the original colours.

https://i.imgur.com/onJ5Esm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/t70D8V2.jpg

Sure, Actually i am using a reshade for push up the colors a little. Not in this case, the screenshots are with the original colours.

https://i.imgur.com/onJ5Esm.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/t70D8V2.jpg

Thank you for the help. Definitely has some kind of blue tint that my game isn't getting for whatever reasons.

If you get to play a game at some other stadium like the ones I mentioned (that use the thick horizontal stripes type of turf pattern) please upload those screenshots for me too. Tonight's going to be a long night.

Also @Placebo do you happen to have the Encryption key for Frosty Suite for FIFA 19?

Thank you for the help. Definitely has some kind of blue tint that my game isn't getting for whatever reasons.

If you get to play a game at some other stadium like the ones I mentioned (that use the thick horizontal stripes type of turf pattern) please upload those screenshots for me too. Tonight's going to be a long night.

Also @Placebo do you happen to have the Encryption key for Frosty Suite for FIFA 19?

I always use that pattern style (I forced it) The stadiums of the screenshots are Juventus / Santiago B. or Stamford Bridge. They are premier stadiums.

Ohhh! and I am using the Fidel lod tool

Think all the set pieces are rubbish.

The corners are better in 16, the aiming system now is crap.

Animations on free kicks are crap.

Options on goal kicks are.....crap. CB's should split and give the sort option and the move up as you decide to go long.

LOL it's actually a really good series, yes it's about fishing but it's also poignant and funny with Bob and Paul talking about getting older, their health issues (both had heart operations) etc. :)
Oh I know, I'm Bob's biggest fan - the Athletico Mince podcasts are genuinely amazing IMO, his best comedy, and he talks about his heart / health occasionally. He's great on Would I Lie To You as well, where it was revealed that he occasionally performs his own dentistry...

I've actually got a picture on the wall that he signed, with all of his "cat names" on (you can find a selection of them here) - one of these, which was a gift from a loved one:

bobcats.jpg

Ahem, anyway, back on-topic probably...

Trying to think if there's a better "Hillsborough" to pick out of the other licensed stadiums? Suggestions appreciated :)

any idea on how to use cheat table to change my career stadium// ie what part of career needs to be showing to see the ground number etc..

I did it during the settings of a home match (I went with Fratton Park), when the match started it was Fratton Park and then autosave after the match seems to have locked it down :)

Back
Top Bottom