FIFA 18 World Cup Add-on - Discussion Thread

Thanx bro,yeah same here,I’m all into my club,don’t really care about country to be honest.
It’s going to be a month of good football that’s all.
Saw that they moved the kick off time for the Derby Della capitale to a night game,good news!
Are both curvas still divided with fences?

No mate, curvas aren't divided anymore luckily.
And even tho it's nice to have it by night, we aren't going towards the derby in the best way possible.. we are on a kinda important crisis in championship, while they are going really really strong again.. we just draw another bad home game against a mid-low table team like two hours ago, just sayin'. I hardly see us doing so much better in a month.

But we'll see.. it's a derby.. if anything, there is never a beaten one before it starts :D ..

No mate, curvas aren't divided anymore luckily.
And even tho it's nice to have it by night, we aren't going towards the derby in the best way possible.. we are on a kinda important crisis in championship, while they are going really really strong again.. we just draw another bad home game against a mid-low table team like two hours ago, just sayin'. I hardly see us doing so much better in a month.

But we'll see.. it's a derby.. if anything, there is never a beaten one before it starts :D ..
A derby is a derby mate.
Good luck

we just draw another bad home game against a mid-low table team like two hours ago, just sayin'. I hardly see us doing so much better in a month.
Don't worry man, things change very quickly in football. See Milan for example: as little as three weeks ago it looked like we were set to totally destroy Inter in the derby. Then the derby sadly didn't take place back then (due to Astori's sudden death).
Now things are the other way around and what would've looked like three easy points for us look like three possible points for them. Maybe from here to April 3rd things will change once again, who knows...

Maybe we won't even get a DLC.

I just hope we can play with world cup teams in kick off mode. What if they release a FUT only world cup mode. That will suck badly.

The commentary has been recorded but EA has not released any details.

I suspect since it is free, then there won't be much content wise apart from official WC kits.

Personally I loved the South Africa 2010 game and would happily of bought a WC game if it contained commentary, kits, stadiums and a road to World Cup option.

EA will surely be announcing something very soon, as we are now in April and would think any World Cup patch or game would arrive by the end of the month.

Euro 2008 game was FANTASTIC!
I had it for XBOX 360 and it was one of the best football games I've ever played. Slow paced but quick players could make the difference, cameras were great, animations were very very good.

That and World Cup 2010 are still the last EA football games i enjoyed.

As for no announcement on a 2018 world cup game i assume with WWIII imminent nobody would bother to buy it so its better to release a small DLC :)

At this rate the only people who will be able to buy FIFA 19 an PES 2019 will be people who brought bitcoin at sub $1000 last year :LOL:

Don't get me started on this... I could've been rich by now if I only started mining Bitcoins instead of joining the Folding@Home project back in the day.
Well at least I did something good for humanity instead of doing something good for my wallet.

It will be a DLC

422c5e212d97f067bd4efd793c701fd8.jpg

Is that your photo? Any description that gives us a hint of what's in it (i.e. is it just for Ultimate Team) if you click on it?

Not my picture. Apparently it was a leaked image that was putted by mistake on PSN. The link was to Fifa 18 game so the banner is just advertising that the new WC DLC is available for Fifa 18. It´s clearly not a separate game and probably will be for free, however i doubt we will have all real WC stadiums or more than 200 national teams like we had with separate WC games. What i expect is more like the Fifa 14 WC kind of DLC with official presentation, some new commentary and uniforms, one or two new stadiums and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots... and lots of FUT special packs.

Well, exactly as i though. Will be a shit DLC with only the "32 teams that made the World Cup (players and shirts match their WC uniforms) and the four major teams that did not qualify – USA, Chile, Italy, and Holland."

gNLbgUz.jpg

A DLC update was always gonna be the more efficient option from EA and i aint mad as long as it is an expansion with correct kits and all stadia, i won't be mad at all.

But if it's anything like that WC2014 fiasco where we only got 1 stadium and the match ball and it was a FUT update then i'll be fucking pissed.

A DLC update was always gonna be the more efficient option from EA and i aint mad as long as it is an expansion with correct kits and all stadia, i won't be mad at all.

But if it's anything like that WC2014 fiasco where we only got 1 stadium and the match ball and it was a FUT update then i'll be fucking pissed.

It probably is going to be another FUT only garbage.

Edit: Fucking cancer. I'm starting to hate EA again.

Well... At least there are the 12 real stadiums in the DLC, but not having all the 200 national teams and to be the same gameplay of Fifa 18 is disappointed... At least is "free" since the FUT suckers will pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom