FIFA 18 - The Journey - Part 2

bsmaff

International
11 August 2003
Hertfordshire
Exeter City
Thread to discuss the Journey Part 2.

Started playing it yesterday evening and finished Chapter 1, which covers the pre-season tour of America.

Won all 3 matches and scored 4 goals.

Just started the 2nd Chapter and being linked to a move to Real Madrid, think the game would be amazing if you could make the major choices and then the game pans out differently.

I barely score, lose games, and get frustrated. I'm a bit further on than you though, seems everything is scripted, no choices.

Biggest annoyance of last year is still not fixed, the squads for all the teams are really out of date, why isn't it using the latest squads? No excuse.

Biggest annoyance of last year is still not fixed, the squads for all the teams are really out of date, why isn't it using the latest squads? No excuse.

Have to agree here I am loving this year journey mode but this is stupid.

EA have the laziest programmers going, if they can't fix simple issues year after year in Career Mode, they aren't going to fix the squad issue in Journey.

But just finished Chapter 3 and starting Chapter 4, I really hope there are some more choices coming up and I can choose between a few clubs to join.

I am also annoyed at LA Galaxy, I don't have the US commentators on the game, I feel I am being stalked by Alan Smith..

But overall I am enjoying it, like I did last year.. It gives a nice time off from starting a Career for the 1st few weeks.

Completed the journey now I really loved this season journey shame it a long wait for the next.

A few bugs though that dampened the experience

Commentary mentioned Delli Alli was my strike partner but he not my strike partner Thomas Muller is as I went with the option of Bayern of the choice of three teams you get.

Second fault I seen was the scoreboard in the stadium said Dortmund 1-0 Bayern infact was the other way round and you could see this in the trophy winning scenes sloppy from EA really.

Just joined Bayern Munich myself, there should be options of different players depending on which team you join.

Do you sign Griezmann, Muller or Alli.

So 2 of the players you can sign are already at the teams you can select, you should get the choice of 3 totally different players.

Back
Top Bottom