FIFA 18 (PC Version)

Oh really? How do I do that?

You use HXD: https://mh-nexus.de/en/hxd/

Assuming you already have an ongoing career save with the name Arsene Wenger and a generic manager? Load your save and go the screen where you save your progress, now switch to HXD, below is a screenshot showing HXD with an old career save of mine open which shows the real hex for Arsene's ID:

Then without closing anything in HXD you then open the Fifa18.exe and find Wenger in there:

You copy the real ID from the old career save and paste it to the wrong ID of Fifa18.exe and it'll show red to show it's pasted:

Then click save in HXD, ignore the error! Go back to Fifa18 and save your career save and this is the result:

So awesome! You guys with real managers in the game are so damn lucky!

Assuming you already have an ongoing career save with the name Arsene Wenger and a generic manager? Load your save and go the screen where you save your progress, now switch to HXD, below is a screenshot showing HXD with an old career save of mine open which shows the real hex for Arsene's ID:

Then without closing anything in HXD you then open the Fifa18.exe and find Wenger in there:

You copy the real ID from the old career save and paste it to the wrong ID of Fifa18.exe and it'll show red to show it's pasted:

Then click save in HXD, ignore the error! Go back to Fifa18 and save your career save and this is the result:

Thanks man, will try it!
To be fair, Arsene Wenger is the last person on earth I wan't to play as right now :)

Thanks man, will try it!
To be fair, Arsene Wenger is the last person on earth I wan't to play as right now :)

You can change him for another real manager if there's one out there you want to hire for the job ;) Apparently some player IDs will work as well so assuming it works you could make Thierry Henry manager for example although I thought the face they used for him in The Journey was terrible and looked nothing like him!

You can change him for another real manager if there's one out there you want to hire for the job ;) Apparently some player IDs will work as well so assuming it works you could make Thierry Henry manager for example although I thought the face they used for him in The Journey was terrible and looked nothing like him!

Oh that would be really cool! But yes I agree, it looked like a horrible scan.

Do I need some files before I do this? Right now I only have HxD installed so nothing appears when I go to the save screen in Fifa and then open HxD.

Edit: Ok I think I have opened the correct file now, but I'm guessing there is not a search function in this? Will take ages to find Henry in there :)

Last edited:
If you don't have an old career save which you can use as reference for getting the correct manager's hex you need the Fifa database: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jrs775lk4wahqt1/FIFA-XVIIIDB.rar

ngHhSSN.jpg

For anyone with an Nvidia card and Windows 10 - DO NOT UPGRADE TO FALL CREATORS EDITION.

I updated last night and I am now unable to play in 4K DSR mode, the screen goes weird and the picture just takes up 1/2 the screen.

If you don't play in DSR mode then go ahead and upgrade, this is to just warn people who do.

Thanks mate. I have disabled Windows Update for good a long time ago. Was a hard lesson to learn.
They do more harm than good. Specially in Windows 10.

Anyone else getting problems with a black screen appearing instead of the cut scenes for negotiating? its a pain in the arse :( having to delegate to the assistant if I want to play career mode and pursue with signings.

maybe it has something to do with the windows 10 creators edition as it only started since my windows update to that.

Hoping for a solution asap, I've restarted the game multiple times and have also tried "repairing" the game, still does the black screen thing.

Have also made sure my nvidia drivers are uptodate too...

Thanks in advance

For anyone with an Nvidia card and Windows 10 - DO NOT UPGRADE TO FALL CREATORS EDITION.

I updated last night and I am now unable to play in 4K DSR mode, the screen goes weird and the picture just takes up 1/2 the screen.

If you don't play in DSR mode then go ahead and upgrade, this is to just warn people who do.
Not noticed any issues with FIFA since the windows update but WWE 2k18 suffers from horrible grainy textures when using DSR, since the update.

Testing out aggression on my new gameplay patch. Fouls average about 10-15 per match(10 mins match on Legendary). However I have a problem where people with lower strength can sometimes out-strength player so I am trying to fix that.

ezgif-2-c08bfebf8d.gif

ezgif-2-4131863310.gif

http://www.moddingway.com/forums/thread-30363-post-117947.html#pid117947

I played a little bit around today because I wanted to start a Carreer Mode with Thomas Rosicky as Sparta Manager and while I was at it I tried some of the Faces that are in the Game but don't have corresponding players in the Database.

Here are some of them in case anyone is interested.
There are loads more but browsing through all the faces in the gamefiles is a real pain - these are just players that stood out to me at a first glance.

Emile Heskey
p1k24Ne.png

Code:
58 C0 2D 02 7A 05 00 00 44 40 01

Alan Shearer
q8FNPSd.png

Code:
58 C0 0C 00 7A 05 00 00 44 40 01

David Seaman
pCfQsHv.png

Code:
58 40 00 00 7A 05 00 00 44 40 01

David Trezeguet
t6jEg09.png

Code:
58 00 D8 05 7A 05 00 00 44 40 01

Jens Lehmann
RIGmLME.png

Code:
58 40 C9 00 7A 05 00 00 44 40 01

Ruud Van Nistelrooy
vHHVYQO.png

Code:
58 00 06 0A 7A 05 00 00 44 40 01

Roberto Carlos
nOYNJ7W.png

Code:
58 00 04 01 7A 05 00 00 44 40 01

Tim Wiese (before he transformed into a beefcake)
4WuFo7Z.png

Code:
58 00 C5 33 7A 05 00 00 44 40 01

Eric Abidal
tnQv8hm.png

Code:
58 40 53 8A 7A 05 00 00 44 40 01

Phillip Lahm
d2yRYWL.png

Code:
58 C0 14 77 7A 05 00 00 44 40 01

Back