FIFA 18 (PC Version)

This game is grazy good. This is the best PES game I have played. The first when I saw the light was as early as ISS and now this is the second coming. Newer thought EA could do something like this.

I saw somewhere that you could change match time somehow in demo. Anybody knows if it is possible to increase 20 minutes half time to 45 minutes. Yes I'm serious. I want to play this game realistic 90 minutes. I encourage everybody to try slidesettings to their preferences. Only you know what is the best experience with this gem.

I saw somewhere that you could change match time somehow in demo. Anybody knows if it is possible to increase 20 minutes half time to 45 minutes.
It is possible to change the demo game length to whatever you want, but they will still fatigue as though 5 minutes of play time is about 90 in real life, so it's not ideal.

Open locale.ini with notepad in this folder \Origin Games\FIFA 18 DEMO\Data
Change the following to whatever number you want:
HALF_LENGTH=4
AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH=4

Someone on Moddingway made a cheat engine script for the demo that eliminated all player fatigue from the demo if you want to try that route, in addition.

Looked at the files yesterday and looks like there is a lot editable.

I will go through the files again later and make some changes as could massively improve career mode.
Please keep us console plebs posted, this may be the reason I buy a (proper) gaming PC... Really intrigued to know if changing these files actually changes gameplay (and for the better).

Please keep us console plebs posted, this may be the reason I buy a (proper) gaming PC... Really intrigued to know if changing these files actually changes gameplay (and for the better).

Having a quick look through the files you change pretty much everything to do with career mode.

You can completely change the game in how it deals with transfers, you can also change the training system and how much multipliers are put onto each rating within training - so you could pretty convert a player from being a 50 rating to 90 within a few weeks.

This is just an example of about 2% of what you can edit in one of the transfer files.

//England to :
PLAYER_NATIONALITY_TRANSFER_TABLE_0_0 = 25 //England
PLAYER_NATIONALITY_TRANSFER_TABLE_0_1 = -45 //France
PLAYER_NATIONALITY_TRANSFER_TABLE_0_2 = -45 //Italy
PLAYER_NATIONALITY_TRANSFER_TABLE_0_3 = -25 //Germany
PLAYER_NATIONALITY_TRANSFER_TABLE_0_4 = -30 //Spain
PLAYER_NATIONALITY_TRANSFER_TABLE_0_5 = 25 //UK
PLAYER_NATIONALITY_TRANSFER_TABLE_0_6 = -25 //Germanic
PLAYER_NATIONALITY_TRANSFER_TABLE_0_7 = -30 //Western Europe
PLAYER_NATIONALITY_TRANSFER_TABLE_0_8 = -50 //Eastern Bloc
PLAYER_NATIONALITY_TRANSFER_TABLE_0_9 = -45 //South American

// League ratings
// It uses the following scale system (as seen in TeamUtil.h):
// 0 = LEAGUERATINGRANGE_4POINT5, for ratings rating >4.5 stars
// 1 = LEAGUERATINGRANGE_4, for ratings rating >4 stars
// 2 = LEAGUERATINGRANGE_3POINT5, for ratings rating >3.5 stars
// 3 = LEAGUERATINGRANGE_3, for ratings rating >3 stars
// 4 = LEAGUERATINGRANGE_2POINT5, for ratings rating >2.5 stars
// 5 = LEAGUERATINGRANGE_2, for ratings rating >2 stars
// 6 = LEAGUERATINGRANGE_OTHER, for ratings rating <=2 stars

LEAGUERATING_ARGENTINA = 5 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_OTHER
LEAGUERATING_AUSTRALIA = 6 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_OTHER
LEAGUERATING_AUSTRIA = 4 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_2POINT5
LEAGUERATING_BRAZIL = 6 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_OTHER
LEAGUERATING_BELGIUM = 3 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_3
LEAGUERATING_CHILE = 6 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_OTHER
LEAGUERATING_COLOMBIA = 5 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_OTHER
LEAGUERATING_DENMARK = 4 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_2POINT5
LEAGUERATING_ENGLAND = 0 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_4POINT5
LEAGUERATING_ENGLAND2 = 2 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_3
LEAGUERATING_ENGLAND3 = 5 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_OTHER
LEAGUERATING_ENGLAND4 = 6 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_OTHER
LEAGUERATING_FRANCE = 2 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_3POINT5
LEAGUERATING_FRANCE2 = 4 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_OTHER
LEAGUERATING_GERMANY = 1 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_4
LEAGUERATING_GERMANY2 = 3 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_OTHER
LEAGUERATING_ITALY = 1 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_4POINT5
LEAGUERATING_ITALY2 = 3 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_2
LEAGUERATING_KOREAREPUBLIC = 4 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_2
LEAGUERATING_MEXICO = 4 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_2
LEAGUERATING_NETHERLANDS = 3 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_3POINT5
LEAGUERATING_NORWAY = 5 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_2POINT5
LEAGUERATING_POLAND = 5 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_2
LEAGUERATING_PORTUGAL = 3 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_3
LEAGUERATING_REPUBLICIRELAND = 6 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_OTHER
LEAGUERATING_RUSSIA = 2 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_3
LEAGUERATING_SAUDIARABIA = 4 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_2POINT5
LEAGUERATING_SCOTLAND = 5 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_3
LEAGUERATING_SPAIN = 1 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_4POINT5
LEAGUERATING_SPAIN2 = 4 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_2
LEAGUERATING_SWEDEN = 5 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_2POINT5
LEAGUERATING_SWITZERLAND = 4 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_2POINT5
LEAGUERATING_TURKEY = 3 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_2POINT5
LEAGUERATING_USA = 5 // TeamUtil::LEAGUERATINGRANGE_2
LEAGUERATING_RESTOFWORLD = 3

PC update released today including gameplay tweaks.

FIFA Title Update 1 (October 3rd)

Here's the list:

Added the following in FIFA Ultimate team:
  • New functionality to Champions Channel including missed shots and hidden timeline.

Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate team:
  • An issue with the extra time display on the Champions Channel timeline.
  • An issue with locked EASFC catalogue kits on opponent teams in Squad Battles.
  • An issue where the crowd would have incorrect flags when the home team is wearing a certain kit.
  • An issue where a player could crash when watching a FUT Champions Channel match.
  • An issue where players could control the goalkeeper in FUT Single Player modes.
  • Changed Matches Remaining to Attempts Remaining in FUT Champions Daily Knockout Tournament.
  • Changed the Possible Points text in Squad Battles to Projected Match Points.
  • Updated loan player portraits in the EASFC Catalogue.
  • Visual improvements to some FUT item types.

Addressed the following in Gameplay:
  • Tuned goalkeeper reactions in certain situations.
  • Tuned down the difficulty for Amateur and Semi-Pro difficulties.
  • Reduced shot accuracy and slightly increased goalkeeper reaction times in certain in-game situations.

Added the following in The Journey Hunter Returns:
  • Icons in cinematic scenes to indicate the user-triggered action.
  • Triggered actions are: Personality, FIFA 17 Result, Match Result, Key Decision, Player Performance, Team Performance, Partnership Rating

Addressed the following in The Journey Hunter Returns:
  • An issue where the player could crash during a cinematic in Chapter 5.

Added the following in Career Mode:
  • Added option to delegate contract renewals.
  • Allow users to renegotiate contract with a player whose release clause has been paid.

Addressed the following in Career Mode:
  • An issue where users could use a loaned player as part of a transfer deal.
  • An issue where Breaking News weren't getting refreshed.

Addressed the following in Online Modes:
  • An issue in Pro Clubs where a player could return to an invisible lobby after a match.
  • Enabled the opponent indicators in online matches.
  • Improvements were made to the kit clashing logic.

Audio / Visual / Presentation Changes:
  • Adding this season’s authentic Bundesliga broadcast package.
  • Addressed multiple minor audio issues.
  • Improvements to the goal net animations.

Thoughts? No changes to defending, which seems to be the big community bugbear, but goalkeepers have been made better and shooting is less accurate...

EDIT: Super secret extra fix is included so that the radar colours are back!

Last edited:
Updated to work after new game update: https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---iniToCT/

Worth checking out:

http://soccergaming.com/index.php?t...-mode-cheat-table.6459576/page-3#post-6465097

Ok guys, I started tweaking a lot of things that need to be tested, so that's why I'll upload the tables here and ask Aranaktu to add them to the table so all can test this:
http://www66.zippyshare.com/v/kIeINZBG/file.html
Let me begin explaining:
-playergrowth - yet unknown teritory due to it's changes structure, but the values and curves are very logical and simple to understand;( I do not yet knoe the role of the weight)
-playerretirement - simple just tweaked the min anbd max age for retirement and set all regenerated players for the age of 16;
-scout - this is a little tricky, but largely the same as last editions, si I modifyed a few things to increase potential, skill moves, work rates and from my personal experience it is not recommended to allow scouts to find to many players, it could create problems, so between 10 to 15 is enough, tier of little importance since I set all tiers to have high potential.
-You will see three training files, all needed to add the skills missing, and they are a few and to increase the outcome of the training not by a large margin but enough to be fun to do this;
-transfer and transfers - by this I'm hoping to achieve a higher market activity and bids from other clubs, since in a transfer window I recieve little offers. Also decresed the time to respond and so on.
All these need testing and some sugestions would be welcomed.

Paul, did u get some time with the patch today? Please tell me the defensive aspects of the game are improved(not only gk)... this is a major issue with this years game to me.. lack of defenders reaction, pin point passes that go through all your defenders without the ability to intercept evan if the passers dont have the right balance of stronger foot in use.

Good news about the radar, it was very very annoying the black/white system they made.

Ah cool. If anyone here testes please post your thoughts.. really hoping EA made some more secret adjustments to the game as the radar colours. Just tunning the GKs imo is not the way to solve this games issues.

I played 2 games, and I can tell 2 things
1) It's faster. NO QUESTION ABOUT IT.

Next day edit: This is strange. It's not a bad gameplay patch after all. But it is buggy in some way. The game can sometimes go into super-fast mode. If anyone experiences this, playing a kick off match or starting a new cm seems to fix the speed.

Last edited:
New 300mb update, trying to see what that's about...

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/315376/fifa-title-update-pc

Hey FIFA Fans!

The second title update for FIFA 18 is now available on PC.

This update includes the following changes:

-General stability improvements.

Thanks to those who’ve provided feedback. Throughout the course of the FIFA 18 season we'll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.

The FIFA Team

Very useful details...

Here's my modified transfer.ini and transfers.ini converted with Cheat table.

http://www81.zippyshare.com/v/x1USi4d9/file.html

24 hour deadline day and lots of bids, note on deadline day the clock will look like this:

That's normal and won't be a problem, if you have an hour when there's no bids you need to press Y/Triangle if using a controller to go to your inbox and back, sorry no idea what you use if on keyboard/mouse!

You need Cheat Engine 6.7 to open it and activate it with Fifa18: http://www.cheatengine.org/

Hey guys, how do you downgrade the game to the release build/pre patch? I am using origin and there are no options to do that. The latest patch is making every defender too ridiculous and unbalanced. Thanks!

when you choose auto settings for the graphic settings, how can i figure out what setting the game chose for my pc?
it is not stated in the config file

Hey guys, how do you downgrade the game to the release build/pre patch? I am using origin and there are no options to do that. The latest patch is making every defender too ridiculous and unbalanced. Thanks!

Pretty sure the only way would be to download the *cough cough* version and use the files from that.

The best thing is i checked twice the thread title!
For 17 there are "CM saves with real manager" and its before modding came in so somehow can be done for 18 as well.

Back
Top Bottom