FIFA 18 (PC Version)

Anyone else in here, like Bobdillon and I, who cannot DOWNLOAD or play the bloody full game, should get over to the EA forums where 3000 people have the same issue and I have never seen so many angry threads, there is even a petition started.

I had same problem. Got Standard edition from cdkeys, well, actually, my girlfriend bought it for me and sent me the key as I didn't think I would bother buying it this year, so she bought it for me as a present. Logged on at midnight last night, but 0 buttons to download the game. Literally, 2 minutes ago (13:30 GMT), I am now able to download it as a Pre-load......................................says it unlocks on 9th October at 11pm GMT, lol. God knows what is going on haha. Refresh your Origin and you should be able to download it at least.

It will take about an hour for me to download. I will let you know if I can actually play it or not.

This issue only seems to affect Standard Version users, be it Game disk, or 3rd party resellers. Not sure if any Standard edition users have problem if they actually bought through Origin itself or not.

Actually, My Download window from Origin says "Now released"........

EDIT : I'm in the game, it works.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to force intro match with Ronaldo free kick so I can show it to a friend?

I started game first time and the second time there is no that intro anymore...

Does anyone know how to force intro match with Ronaldo free kick so I can show it to a friend?

I started game first time and the second time there is no that intro anymore...

Close FIFA. Try to delete your FIFA 18 folder from your Documents folder (usually C:/Users/YOUR USER NAME/Documents).
Make sure to back up those files first.
Then start the game again, but before clicking on the "PLAY" button, make sure the option are all set like you used to have them (Screen Resolution, Details Level, etc) because all of that will most likely have gone back to default after deleting the folder.

I'm sure that would do the trick.

FIFA 18 mod scene has stopped dead in its tracks because the author of FrostyTool refuses to release the encryption. Bummer.

People are being such drama queens about that! He's covering his back and helping to avoid his tool from being shut down by EA, rightly so. Someone else will release the encryption key, if one person can find it why are people assuming he's the only one capable of finding it?

People are being such drama queens about that! He's covering his back and helping to avoid his tool from being shut down by EA, rightly so. Someone else will release the encryption key, if one person can find it why are people assuming he's the only one capable of finding it?
Didn't knew that either. Shame on EA then.

I found that turning off Analog Sprint improves player movements and animations a lot. It gets rid of the jerkiness in some animations/transitions.

I found that turning off Analog Sprint improves player movements and animations a lot. It gets rid of the jerkiness in some animations/transitions.

Yep, did that too once I finished trawling through the options. Been enjoying the game far more than I expected too. How's your game going mate? Found Matt's sliders yet?

Yeah, I never play with Analogue sprint on. It doesn't work well with keyboards.

So... On PC, there's really no way to save a replay/highlight in-game? I can't find anything and it's really annoying if that's the case.

So... On PC, there's really no way to save a replay/highlight in-game? I can't find anything and it's really annoying if that's the case.

No there isn't, but on PC you have a million options for recording footage including extremely useful services provided by Nvidia/ATI that capture as much footage as you want.

Amazing news people! Career Mode editing is a go!!!!

http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/tool-fifa-18-convert-ini-files-to-cheat-table.6459597/

FIFA 18 - Convert Ini files to Cheat Table

sEHsoc0.png

It's improved version of the same tool which was created for FIFA 17 http://soccergaming.com/index.php?threads/tool-initoct-17.185283/
Another year, another attempt. I've tested in on scout.ini and simsettings.ini and seems to work fine for me. Don't have time to test every possible .ini file, so I'm counting on you guys! :P
Ini files are from FIFA 17, not sure if something changed since last year or not.

How to use:
1. Run "FIFA 18 - IniToCT.exe"
2. On the left side check which .ini files you want to edit.
3. Press "open selected in notepad". This will open selected .ini files in text editor for easier editing.
4. Make your changes.
5. Save .ini files. (CTRL+S in most text editors)
6. Go back to "IniToCT 18" window.
7. Press "Convert!" button.
8. After successful conversion you should have "Converted.CT" in your "IniToCT 18" folder.
9. Open it with Cheat Engine.
10. Run FIFA 18
11. Open "FIFA18.exe" process in Cheat Engine.
12. Activate script in Cheat Engine

Download:
Code:
https://github.com/xAranaktu/FIFA-18---iniToCT/releases/download/1.3/FIFA.18.-.IniToCT.zip

I'll be playing with this later to see what can be improved :)

Use Hoxx VPN Firefox addon it's free, choose South Korea, go to https://whatismycountry.com/ and check it shows South Korea, log into Origin, should show Korean prices, (buy EA Access if you don't already have it so you save 10%), buy the game, add your credit card details, make sure you don't change South Korea as the origin of the credit card, then click to buy the game, don't disable the VPN at any point it's not needed.

If you can't figure it out I'm happy to buy it for you and you send me the money directly via bank transfer or paypal or similar.

you're playing FIFA on keyboard ?
brah...
What else will I play with on a PC, brah?

I don't think Ps4 has it either. I was googling about whether Ps4 can save replay and then ended ip on a EA forum thread where EA staff told an user to save replay using Ps4's share button.

Now you can save videos using Nvidia Share too. But hey, it means you cant save replay and watch it later from any camera and resolution you want.

Back
Top Bottom