FIFA 18 - PC Discussion

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by wolly1979, 11 September 2017.

1. Chris Davies

Chris Davies Chief PESsimist Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    @Chuny, I'm quoting you from months ago, sorry! :D But...

Now that I'm on PC (and I've got a week's worth of Origin Access)...

Are there any FIFA 18 gameplay mods you could recommend? Or will none work now that the game has been updated?

2. Well, there aren't many gameplay mods yet. But there are a few DB files and Career Mode tweaks that can be implemented through Frosty Mod Manager (which is a pain in the ass to get it to work).

You can check Fidel's mods here: http://www.soccergaming.com/index.p...ns-18-exclusive-worldwide-mods-tools.6459580/
    Get Frosty Mod Manager, get Fidel's lastest mods and when you get them to work (holla if you need help) I can send you the links for some Career Mode improvements and such.

Chris Davies likes this.
  3. I think I've just completed my first Pitch Mod for FIFA 18.
    I will probably release it soon along with my ReShade pack. If anyone is interested here's a preview of one of the turfs I created.

Topaz likes this.
  4. barcafanforever

barcafanforever League 2

29 November 2006
    I don't get all the modes where you boost contast/color/brightness. I mean wtf?
    I see those over and over again, it's not the way guys, just deal with it, it's unreal.

5. Alx1234

Alx1234 League 1

26 July 2018
    well just tried running FIFA 18 on PC - it doesn't work. tried changing compatibility settings. still no dice.

Basically F**k konami for not making PES truly offline on PC and F**k EA for taking my money and giving me a game I can't play because of their stupid update.

6. superleeds1

superleeds1 72 Veteran Staff

16 July 2004
    LUFC O.K.

How about asking for help and telling us what rig You have,instead of barking at the moon.
    No one else is reporting such issues are they?

Alx1234 likes this.
  7. Alx1234

Alx1234 League 1

26 July 2018
    I sorted it with gfx and windows update.

so i take back what i said about EA. not konami though.