FIFA 18 DEMO - REVIEWS & OPINIONS

Good thing about being all grown up is I can afford to buy both games and just enjoy them. PES shades it for me, I'm a purist (gameplay all the way) but FIFA is for those jousts with mates and family. I just don't see why people get all so worked up over this. Heh.

For me, both games are way too easy in the middle of the pitch, but that has more to do with a lack of defensive pressure than anything else. Seems like both Konami and EA are intending their games to be pretty open end-to-end affairs; it's fun, but not especially realistic in that aspect.

Sad to hear about the lack of defensive pressure. This issue really kills the newer PES games for me.

Good thing about being all grown up is I can afford to buy both games and just enjoy them. PES shades it for me, I'm a purist (gameplay all the way) but FIFA is for those jousts with mates and family. I just don't see why people get all so worked up over this. Heh.

I kind of agree with you.
Even when I don't like FIFA 18, I will still buy it eventually. Probably sooner rather than later. I give it a fair chance. Specially if ModdingWay finds a way to add some pepper to it.

Agree.
If you like it play it. If you dont then dont.
Why do people waste their free time moaning about something that they have chosen to play if they dont like it? Play something else! Makes no sense to me.

Here's our review of FIFA18. Have read thanks Chris

https://www.thecontextualworld.com/single-post/FIFA18REVIEW

I agree on many of the points in that review.
However, I can't agree about the last paragraph in which you state FIFA's animations are far ahead of PES'.
If there's something I've been shocked at with PES 2018, is animations.
I know this can be rather a subjective topic, but I wanted to say this.
I've played FIFA 18 and for me it's simply not true. Not this year.

Back
Top Bottom