1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

FIFA 17 GFX MOD 1.0

Discussion in 'FIFA Editing' started by Chuny, 16 September 2016.

1. Chuny

Chuny Misdirection Master

Jamezinho likes this.
  2. Chuny

BTW I'll try to do the same for PES if I can get some money to buy it.

Elja likes this.
  3. Nisoley

Nisoley Premiership

10 May 2005
    Stuttgart
    Thanks for sharing! I love the night games with your mod but at day time I think it could be better. Any chance that you will release more presets like last year? Would be amazing because I played FIFA 16 the whole time with your settings.

4. Tunizizou

Tunizizou Facemaker Staff

24 April 2010
    Paris
    PSG & Real Madrid
    Yes, night mode perfect
    but day has too much blue

5. Chuny

Don't worry. I will work on many more presets for all tastes when the full game comes out.

However, that being said, I'm happy with the way this looks for both day and night. Even more so, considering I did this real quick to get away from the default boring pale palette as fast as I could.

6. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Golden Boot Winner

10 June 2003
    Ipswich, England
    Ipswich Town F.C.
    Thanks Chuny. EA fucked up the night lighting this year. I thought it was fine in FIFA 16 so not sure why it's taken such a step backwards. Nice to know it can be improved!

7. Chuny

No problem, Jamezinho!

Many more presets to come for both Day and Night matches, to suit different tastes. Just waiting for the full game.
    Thank you.

Redhat and Jamezinho like this.