FIFA 16 - SLIDER THREAD

Hey guys, thought I'd post my slider set which I'm enjoying very much.

Seeing as Professional on default is too easy, I decided that instead of going to a cheating World Class or Legendary difficulty (which needs to be broken down to make it enjoyable), I made professional more difficult. And it works like a charm if I do say so myself...

CPU makes lots of fouls and creates good chances without ping ponging the ball. The cpu mostly controls the ball instead of doing one time passes. No jogging animation present.

Professional, 10 minutes, slow, full manual controls on PS4. I play Career Mode with lower league teams.

Sprint 51/52
Acceleration 49/50
Shot Error 50/40
Pass Error 50/45
Shot Speed 51/51
Pass Speed 40/40
Injury Freq 75/75
Injury Severity 35/35
GK Ability 50/50
Marking 40/75
Run Freq. 50/75
Height 58/58
Length 50/50
Width 50/50
Fullbacks 53/53
First Touch 50/50

Hope you guys like it!

These are really good, thanks mate :WORSHIP:

"SEMI-WORLD CLASS" SLIDERS [Xbox 360/PS3]*Latest set

Dynamic Camera
Height: 0 (But depends on Stadium)
Zoom:0

7 minutes
World Class
Slow

User/CPU
Sprint Speed - 35/35
Acceleration - 48/48
Shot Error - 53/53
Pass Error- 44/52
Shot Speed- 48/48
Pass Speed - 35/35
Marking- 51/49
FT Control - 43/43

If it's not listed it means unchanged at 50

Semi: Passing/Shooting/Crossing
Assisted: Through ball/Lob Pass
Tactical Defending

DYNAMIC CAMERA SLIDERS [Xbox 360/PS3]

Dynamic Camera
Height: 0 (But depends on Stadium)
Zoom:0

7 minutes
World Class
Slow

User/CPU

Sprint 40/40
Acceleration 48/48
Shot Error 53/53
Pass Error 52/57
Shot Speed 48/48
Pass Speed 46/45
Injury Freq 97/97
Injury Severity 3/3
GK Ability 63/63
Marking 52/52
Run Freq. 45/45
Height 44/44
Length 49/49
Width 49/49
Fullbacks 57/57
First Touch 68/68

Power Bar: 55

Semi: Passing/Shooting/Crossing
Assisted: Through ball/Lob Pass
Tactical Defending

Last edited:
PLAYER
12359721_1004654789577728_254872565_o.jpg

12369783_1004661972910343_250517013_o.jpg

QLFlu30.jpg

CPU
12364049_1004661969577010_1404017398_o.jpg

12369500_1004654792911061_452081567_o.jpg

12356088_1004654802911060_1307790547_o.jpg

12351573_1004654782911062_1675554494_o.jpg

+ handball. you can set match time longer as it harder to create chance and score with these sliders

Last edited:
Cpu
Sprint 46
Acceleration 47
Shot err 55
Pass Error 62
Pass speEd 45
GK Ability 2
Run Freq 45
Line H 57
Ft error 69

User
Sprint 46
Acceleration 46
Shot err 45
Pass err 45
Shot Speed 51
Pass Speed 45
GK 10
Run freq 45

Full manual , legendary

The -1 Acceleration really makes you think about passing and not trying to run passed people all the time

Cpu
Sprint 46
Acceleration 47
Shot err 55
Pass Error 62
Pass speEd 45
GK Ability 2
Run Freq 45
Line H 57
Ft error 69

User
Sprint 46
Acceleration 46
Shot err 45
Pass err 45
Shot Speed 51
Pass Speed 45
GK 10
Run freq 45

Full manual , legendary

The -1 Acceleration really makes you think about passing and not trying to run passed people all the time

Thanks, game speed normal or slow ?

Hi slow speed sorry missed that.
On another note one thing Ive seen is that camera angles affect sliders I think. I play on dynamic and it felt slow at first but I add extra zoom on the TV settings and the speed quickens slightly. Worth noting, that maybe why slider settings are subjective to the player..just a thought.also to note is how one slider effects another..Eg first touch is affected by Acceleration and pass speed ..makes sense I guess..pass error is affected by first touch error too it seems

good stuff, i might just notch up the pass error and or FT error by 1, i played cyrstal palace last night and they pulled off this unbelievable trick pass..might be a one off not sure as the pass completion rate overall was 81% which is an improvement as i was seeing 90-91%

good stuff, i might just notch up the pass error and or FT error by 1, i played cyrstal palace last night and they pulled off this unbelievable trick pass..might be a one off not sure as the pass completion rate overall was 81% which is an improvement as i was seeing 90-91%

I haven't tried normal speed with a super low acceleration, but aren't you getting virtually no stamina effectiveness on the stamina gauge after 80+ minutes of play with acceleration at 46/47?

My sliders from 15 played great on 47 acceleration, but the stamina gauge was a killer as no players got tired. That was on slow though.

Hello I'm new user and I have a question for you: i done an imaginary tournament and I would play it only CPU vs CPU, seeing matches only.

Well, in the world of cpu sliders, i haven't found a good setting to have:

- good number of goal attempt beetwen the 2 teams
- good number of goal;

Can you suggest to me a "perfect" setting to have the 2 wishes that i have explained?

CPU
Sprint:
Acceleration:
Shot Error:
Pass Error:
Shot Speed:
Pass Speed:
Injury Frequency:
Injury Severity:
GK Ability:
Marking:
Run Frequency:
Line Height:
Line Length:
Line Width:
Fullbacks:
First Touch Control:

Thank you in advance

//vertigo2006

Has anyone tried upping the passing error high to mid 80s and shot error to hIghtfield 60s but lowering first touch error down to 15 ish ..gives some interesting results ..introduces error 84% on legendary but no over the top bobbling ball

These sliders are quite different ..gives you a tight game
Difficulty legendary
Mix of semi and manual
Slow
Dynamic cam

AI top to bottom

User

Pass accuracy for AI around high 80s
First impression is lowering FT brings out some individuality
Watch out with sliders is finding the right balance, some seem to reduce fouls ..eg I had the AI Sprint level up by one and they never fouled ..it was though the AI knew they didn't need to ..making it level again with same teams two yellows for the AI and more slide tackles ..might need more testing but these are worth a try if your bored and off work like me :)

These sliders are quite different ..gives you a tight game
Difficulty legendary
Mix of semi and manual
Slow
Dynamic cam

AI top to bottom

User

Pass accuracy for AI around high 80s
First impression is lowering FT brings out some individuality
Watch out with sliders is finding the right balance, some seem to reduce fouls ..eg I had the AI Sprint level up by one and they never fouled ..it was though the AI knew they didn't need to ..making it level again with same teams two yellows for the AI and more slide tackles ..might need more testing but these are worth a try if your bored and off work like me :)

thanks, one setting is missing from AI, please?

I'll double check are the user gets one extra for power bar

Also please make these changes
Pass speEd for both 39 now
And AI only
Pass error 72
Length 75

Using this was the best game I've had so far against man u ..89 % ..the dominated position ..I think the length increase reduce tic tac football and I got my first pen since the patch ..I won 1-0 but they had 4 decent efforts on target and another 4 just wide with a mixture of long and close range

Slight adjustments that increase fouls and also make countering the AI a little harder

Legendary
Mix of semi and manual
Slow
9min

Stats

Liverpool (user) V Southampton in career mode

8 shots 14
3 on target 8
42 %poss 58
17 tackles 20 lots of slides
4 fouls 5 2 yellows
1 corner 2
37% shot acc 57
75 %Pass 85

Settings

User / ai
Sprint 50 /50
Acceleration 48/48
Shot Error 52/56
Pass error 48/72
Shot Speed 51/51
Pass Speed 39/39
Injury frq 75/75
Severity 35/35
GK 15/15
Marking 65/75
Run 18/15
Height 58/55
Length 38/67
Width 75/75
FB 25/10
Power bar 55
First touch 0/16

I'm not claiming this makes the game like a simulation as I don't think it's possible unless you have 45 minute half's but for me plays balanced with shots and fouls and a nice tempo. You need to be mindful with altering heights and spaces as it takes away Fouls.
Example in my last set in had the FB pushed up too far leaving gaps i could exploit too easyoung especially with long diagonal all balls and crosses to the back post. Forcing them back has sorted this.

Last edited:
I decided to reset my sliders after having no fun with the game and lots of 0-0s with the AI (on ten minute halves, Legendary), and had a look around Operation Sports for other peoples' experiences.

A few people were talking about Matt10's "Back To Basics" slider set, which is a concise description of exactly how I wanted the game to be.

I'm finding that I'm enjoying the game a lot more with them, and I've just been beaten 3-0 by Arsenal, before beating Aston Villa 3-0 and Hull 4-1 in the cup (a game I'd usually draw or lose, every time).

It's still not perfect, don't get me wrong, and I still find myself playing the same way to win all of the time. But, I'm having more fun!

In comparison to Matt's sliders, I tweaked the AI's speed back a little bit, to prevent the defensive AI having enough time to perfectly organise its defence over and over again (my biggest complaint).

I also tweaked the AI shooting to provide less shot error (I find that on Legendary, the CPU misses the target a fraction too often in good positions), less human and AI pass error (possession was a bit too back-and-forth otherwise, and I found a fraction too many silly AI passes straight out of play), pass speed (which was a little too fast for me - Matt says it was fast to counteract ADD defending but I try to achieve this by tweaking the player speed/acceleration), GK ability (at default you see way more variation and less strange mistakes, even though you see the odd wonder-save), and lower first touch error all-round (to suit the half length).

Here are those sliders (hope you don't mind me posting these Matt):

Based on Matt10's Back to Basics set
Slow, 10 Minutes, Legendary
Legacy Defending

Sprint 49/49
Accel 49/47
Shot Error 54/54
Pass Error 54/62
Shot Speed 52/51
Pass Speed 45/45
Injury Freq 75/75
Injury Severity 35/35
GK Ability 50/50
Marking 50/50
Run Freq 5/5
Height 71/70
Length 40/39
Width 80/70
FB Pos 30/30
Powerbar 50
FT 40/60

EDIT: Matt's original sliders are below:
Back to Basics Set
Slow, 10-15 Minutes, World Class/Legendary
Legacy/Tactical Defending

Sprint 50/51 - given the advantage to CPU to get more physicality
Accel 48/48 - has been good to slow down the pace
Shot Error 55/55
Pass Error 65/65
Shot Speed 52/52
Pass Speed 50/50 - not seeing any ADD with this, sucks because it's fast, but it also creates less accuracy by the CPU.
Injury Freq 75/75
Injury Severity 35/35
GK Ability 20/20
Marking 50/50 - possible to be changed, but keeping it simple for now.
Run Freq 5/5 - relative to the line height this works because the line heights are higher than what we have had, so it pushes the players up the pitch already without making them look like they are charging constantly.
Height 71/70 - taking a page out of Set D here to create a bit of a discrepancy in attacking attitude to bring in some variety and proper clearances.
Length 40/39 - given the CPU has a slight advantage on WC and Leg, plus they now have a sprint advantage, I needed to drop their length just slightly. They still attack just fine, but they have to get through a midfield now.
Width 80/70 - really important here as the CPU will mark as far as the width you give them, so putting it at 80, and theirs at 70 produces a bit more physicality on the wings, but also doesn't make them completely lost in the middle of the pitch, relative to the line length and line height.
FB Pos 30/30 - increasing of line height and lowering of runs makes sense here. Using the FB Pos as a substitute for run frequency.
Powerbar User choice
FT 70/70 - slows the game down but also prevents constant bursting, not saying it's fixed, but it's a step in the right direction.

Last edited:
thank u. this feels great overall, more balanced but still goalkeepers catch(!) too many shots

This can be improved by increasing shot speed, or of course lowering GK ability. The issue with lowering GK ability too much is that the goal kick distances are affected. FIFA 16, a year of compromises :)

i keep the shot speed on 51 and GK on 18 on both sides. it feels okay....the bigest issue with the game - as i just played with the demo again - is the game overall pace. its horribly fast even on slow ..and it has nothing to do with the 60 pass speed and 51 acc

FIFA desperately needs a speeder mod

i keep the shot speed on 51 and GK on 18 on both sides. it feels okay....the bigest issue with the game - as i just played with the demo again - is the game overall pace. its horribly fast even on slow ..and it has nothing to do with the 60 pass speed and 51 acc

FIFA desperately needs a speeder mod

Agree it's faster than the demo and even previous updates. It's not faster than FIFA 15 though, but it's definitely unfortunate of what one too many update resulted in for FIFA 16.

the thing is if i keep the speed on 50 thats ok. if i boost the acceleration to 54-55 the players become more responsive to those loose balls and the game becomes much more physicaly because there is less delay less sliding away from the other player, and more running on eachother, more tackling.

the other hand the game is way too fast for my taste now even on slow. tried to set the speed in the cl.ini not to 1 but to 0,4 or something but that doesnt work

i want the same responsivenes but with less gamespeed

Hi iss72 with this slides the cpu no tiki taka and your gameplay is various?thanks i saying your latesr set...

Last edited:
Great thread guys. I've tried most of these sliders changes and they really improve the game! :)

I was still kind of unsatisfied though, so I created my own. I think these give the most realistic football experience I've played so far, combining the slow tactical build up play brilliantly captured by previous posters like Matt, but with pace and power up front to add more realism to the attack (rather than the very weak shots the default 50 stat gives).

These are applied to the game as it comes in the box - I haven't downloaded the updates or anything, so it may not work the same for people who have...

Difficulty = Legendary
Game Speed = Slow

Sprint Speed = 54/54
Acceleration = 52/52
Shot Error = 57/57
Pass Error = 56/58
Shot Speed = 66/66
Pass Speed = 60/58
Injury Frequency = 65/65
Injury Severity = 50/50
Keeper Ability = 40/40
Marking = 54/54
Run Frequency = 01/01
Line Height = 50/50
Line Length = 55/55
Line Width = 52/52
Fullbacks = 01/01
First Touch Error = 60/60

Check it out, and tell me what you think. :) It works beautifully for me, but this all comes down to personal taste in the end. :)

Hello I'm new user and I have a question for you: i done an imaginary tournament and I would play it only CPU vs CPU, seeing matches only.

Well, in the world of cpu sliders, i haven't found a good setting to have:

- good number of goal attempt beetwen the 2 teams
- good number of goal;

Can you suggest to me a "perfect" setting to have the 2 wishes that i have explained?

CPU
Sprint:
Acceleration:
Shot Error:
Pass Error:
Shot Speed:
Pass Speed:
Injury Frequency:
Injury Severity:
GK Ability:
Marking:
Run Frequency:
Line Height:
Line Length:
Line Width:
Fullbacks:
First Touch Control:

Thank you in advance

//vertigo2006

My sliders in the post above this make very interesting CPU v CPU matches to watch, and you should get a realistic number of goals if the half time length is 10 minutes. :)

I don't think there's any such thing as a "perfect" setting though :)

Legendary, Slow, 8 mins (can be more). Im trying to go for old PES feeling.

Sprint Speed = 48/48 to slow the game down
Acceleration = 54/54 to have the players react better to loose balls, the game is quicker i know
Shot Error = 56/57 since the keeper ability is lower for more reality i ve increased this value
Pass Error = 56/63 to decrease pinpoint passing
Shot Speed = 53/53 since the shot error increased at least you can score big goals if you hit the ball right just like in reality
Pass Speed = 56/56 had to be increased since it increases the pass error for the cpu
Injury Frequency = 80/80 with these 80/30 values i got real injury frequency in career mode
Injury Severity = 30/30
Keeper Ability = 18/18 keepers are too good. shooting and keepers are well balanced now
Marking = 54/54 for the following values credit goes to Matt and his guys
Run Frequency = 1/25
Line Height = 50/50
Line Length = 55/55
Line Width = 52/52
Fullbacks = 1/10
First Touch Error = 95/95 had to be increased since the game is really quick now, it will slow it down

+Powerbar = 80

Still testing the bold parts since the cpu doesnt want to attack and shoot, they dicking around too much and loosing the ball. But i dont want to turn the game in to a spring fest.

Suggestions are welcomed.

Last edited:
I'm using dynamic camera with zoom and finding these high passing values make the game too hectic ..the pass speed goes along way in dictating the overall game speed

Hi guys i'm training the iss72 slider for fifa 16 pes3/xbox360 version...but after a few match the ia of the cpu play with tiki taka mode...my question is where can i find other slider for ps3/xbox360 version?or if somebody can tell me yours sliders thank you very much

^ what I've learned with sliders since they were introduced is that everyone has there own interpretation on how a football game should play out. There are other factors too such as camera used that has an affect

The best thing to do is tweak yourself until you have a few enjoyable games and take it from there. There are so many sets available some are OK and some are not for my preference ..the best ones are my own because it's what I enjoy , others hate them which is OK too :)

Back
Top Bottom