Fifa 16 - PS3/Xbox360 Post your impressions

Very disappointed by the PS3 version. I did not do thorough due diligence to the point where I thought all the CM improvements were on old gen as well as next gen.

That being said - is anyone else playing the old gen version? Is there any reason whatsoever to keep this game?

Very disappointed by the PS3 version. I did not do thorough due diligence to the point where I thought all the CM improvements were on old gen as well as next gen.

Yeah I'm afraid that was discussed in the threads where we talked about the new features as at first it was half implied PC wasn't included (or maybe I had a kneejerk reaction and needed that confirming!) so we found out quickly it was current gen and PC only.

that is why it pays off to be more involved in the forums!

tell me - were there any game-play upgrades? the "bounce" pass seems to be the same as last year for ps3. the no touch dribble is there, but this seems pretty harsh a move by EA. oh well, lessons learned!

R1/RB + short pass now does some kind of weird power driven low pass, that goes off in random directions unless you do it whilst balanced with the correct foot of a player with decent passing, and people say there's no individuality in the game!

R1/RB + short pass now does some kind of weird power driven low pass, that goes off in random directions unless you do it whilst balanced with the correct foot of a player with decent passing, and people say there's no individuality in the game!

cheers thanks for the reply

Are custom tactics not in the PS3 version?

I wanted to edit the way teams play like in FIFA 14 but I cannot find it in edit mode :(

After playing FIFA 2014 on the PS3 for the last week or so I decided to give FIFA 2016 another go and continue with my QPR career. I have to say that this is much better than 2014 mainly because the cursor change is more responsive and also your AI team mates have more intelligence when it comes to positioning themselves and making runs. In 2014 most of them just stand there until you control them.

Playing my career Polter is a beast and is scoring some cracking goals and Grego-Cox is a promising striker.

The only problem with 2016 is that the Custom Team Tactics seem to be broken because they cannot be assigned to each team. I really hope that EA fix this with a patch.

Back
Top Bottom