FIFA 16 (PC) - Matt10's FIFA Perfection

If you want I would host the file, my webspace has 100GB storage.

Only thing I use it for is uploading FM graphics, so Matt if you want I will give you FTP details to upload the files if you PM me.

If you want I would host the file, my webspace has 100GB storage.

Only thing I use it for is uploading FM graphics, so Matt if you want I will give you FTP details to upload the files if you PM me.

Nice gesture @bsmaff =)
However, wouldn't Torrent be better? Once a few of us get it, we can all seed.

Oh Matt, if you decide to do this, I can send you my special ReShade for FIFA 16.
Oh and make sure you also share your Profile, so we can have your Sliders/Edits/Formations/Etc.

Wouldn't mind some of that myself. Really enjoyed 16 but deleted the mods by mistake.

Was it only the demo that the custom tactics worked in, can't remember now.

How many Stadiums do you have?
I think you should Upload a Torrent with your whole FIFA 16 folder. Something like "Matt10's FIFA: My Vision", hahaha....

I have 149 stadiums. I'll compile my folder and upload it to my google drive. Stand by.

Yeah, upload your whole game bro! That would really make me want to reinstall FIFA 16.

So, Matt I haven't had the chance yet to download what you shared. But, did you only upload the Stadium Server folder? Or is it the whole FIFA game (aside from the exe and default stuff which are not necessary)?

So, Matt I haven't had the chance yet to download what you shared. But, did you only upload the Stadium Server folder? Or is it the whole FIFA game (aside from the exe and default stuff which are not necessary)?
Just the stadium gdb, stadium server exe, and moddingway 13.0.5

Wouldn't mind some of that myself. Really enjoyed 16 but deleted the mods by mistake.

Was it only the demo that the custom tactics worked in, can't remember now.

Yes but there is a hack to have the full version game with the demo .exe as long as you have both the demo and the full version installed on origin. If you want team varierty, you have to manually edit the custom team tactics for each team as the default is pretty similar to each other. However, the latest FIFA 16 or even the full version FIFA 16 exe messed up custom tactics and defaults AI to play tiki taka at the back. I will upload some video showing team playing long ball, counter attack, high press, tiki taka, etc.

Yes but there is a hack to have the full version game with the demo .exe as long as you have both the demo and the full version installed on origin. If you want team varierty, you have to manually edit the custom team tactics for each team as the default is pretty similar to each other. However, the latest FIFA 16 or even the full version FIFA 16 exe messed up custom tactics and defaults AI to play tiki taka at the back. I will upload some video showing team playing long ball, counter attack, high press, tiki taka, etc.

The good thing is the tiki-taka isn't consistent. Considering I'm taking a move from PES 17 tactical rigidness, I will gladly take the FIFA 16 that is playing much less predictable. I agree though, the 16 Demo was one of the best of all time.

This is on topic because if EA looks at FIFA 16 as a better base, I think 18 will be in a much stronger shape. Even though the video is about 16, I go on a rant about both FIFA 17 and PES 17.

FIFA 16 only needed more player-specific animations, better "team ID" (the way each team plays in real life), and better graphics.

Oh by the way, if I'm not mistaken, FIFA 16 had a Camera Mod available, right? I think Fidel did it. Do you guys have it?

Last edited:
FIFA 16 only needed more player-specific animations, better "team ID" (the way each team plays in real life), and better graphics.

Oh by the way, if I'm not mistaken, FIFA 16 had a Camera Mod available, right? I think Fidel did it. Do you guys have it?
Yes FiFA 16 has camera mod. Fidel made one.

You can zoom out, but unfortunately I wasn't able change the height with that tool. I play with zoomed in Dynamic camera but it would be great if I was able to lower the height to see the crowds.

@Matt10 Have you tried Daniel's stadium mods (from SoccerGaming Forums)? I've seen he's done quite some work, including new pitches. If you have, I would love to get your opinion? (and maybe even a few Screenshots). Thanks

@Matt10 Have you tried Daniel's stadium mods (from SoccerGaming Forums)? I've seen he's done quite some work, including new pitches. If you have, I would love to get your opinion? (and maybe even a few Screenshots). Thanks

I believe they are in the stadium server file? I'll have to run through them to verify.

Is it just me or I never did create this Post to begin with?
Or... did I?.

Man fuck this Indica...

Is it just me or I never did create this Post to begin with?
Or... did I?.

Man fuck this Indica...
:LOL: I've created this thread based on the FIFA 16 conversation in the FIFA 18 thread - yours happens to be the first I've selected to start this thread with...!

:LOL: I've created this thread based on the FIFA 16 conversation in the FIFA 18 thread - yours happens to be the first I've selected to start this thread with...!

Bahaha, I was like...wait, what just happened!? Brilliant!

Loving this so much, not actually interested in seeing what both games offer up this year I'd be happy to play this. Hopefully Moddingway keep supporting it.

Loving this so much, not actually interested in seeing what both games offer up this year I'd be happy to play this. Hopefully Moddingway keep supporting it.

It's been an absolute blast. I'm confident MW will continue to update considering they are still updating FIFA 14 as well.

Back
Top Bottom