FIFA 16 Origin key!

MadbaLL

Interista per sempre!
11 February 2008
Curva Nord
Inter Milan
helllo to all fifa 16 fans!

if anyone of you has fifa 16 origin key (english version) and wants to sell it for a reasonable price for a 7y old game, please let me know ;)

p.s. i know keys are available on few sites, but their price is ridiculous, so please don't offer me that :).

thanks!

Last edited:
Heh, should've listened what @PRO_TOO said, now it's out of stock. Considering its rarity + ea has taken off the game from origin AND the game itself dont have "crack", it's fair price but that just me 🤷
These keys will cost a fortune in a few years as they're moving out of the FIFA umbrella and the game is becoming a joke year after year for offline players. I hope EA don't even dare remove our purchased FIFA 16/17 games by compensating on face value but I have a bad feeling they will do it and a massive lawsuit is coming towards them.

Heh, should've listened what @PRO_TOO said, now it's out of stock. Considering its rarity + ea has taken off the game from origin AND the game itself dont have "crack", it's fair price but that just me 🤷
Back on stock now for $32.49

https://www.cdkeys.com/fifa-16-pc-cd-key-origin

IMG-20221109-130319.jpg

thanks guys, but no way i would pay 32,79 euro for 7y old game. maybe there will find some other fools.

thanks guys, but no way i would pay 32,79 euro for 7y old game. maybe there will find some other fools.
They're so rare nowadays that the ones that have one to spare can afford to set the price tag they want unfortunately. I don't think you'll find it much cheaper than that in all honesty.
Of course, I'm not saying that it's a fair price... It's not even that cheaper than the one I pre-ordered back in 2015.

It's unlikely to be any cheaper than this. It's 32 Euros for a reason, it's demand is only getting higher each year due to its rarity unless someone cracks it.

It's very surprising there's even any new keys left for it.

Now's your chance if you want it that badly. 7 year old game or not, you get your value for money and other people will only buy them (and maybe upsell them too)

Attachments

• 1668838331467.png
    1668838331467.png
    148.8 KB · Views: 9
Alhamdulillah its finally mine. been playing the non original copy but the gameplay isnt right (fullback not staying in formation). Now with the original copy i hope it fixes that. the best football game to date. sorry not sorry pes 21, efootball & fifa 23. with https://evoweb.uk/threads/fifa-16-mods-released-new-night-lighting-mod-and-aio-camera-package.87908/ mod from @Anth James this would be amazing
View attachment 188491
Can you share the gamefiles for.us here??

Back
Top Bottom