FIFA 16 News & Discussion Thread

Your stadiums are fantastic! It makes the Bundesliga one of the most (the most?) entertaining league to play in career mode. With the bundesliga package it has nothing to envy to the Premier League. Thanks to your stadiums the atmosphere is even superior if you ask me.

Stadium atmosphere is actually what bring me first to use the Pro cam as my main cam. Then I realized that it also allowed me being more aware of my teammates runs and have that "I am on the pitch" feeling instead of "I am watching the game on my TV" feeling (It has no impact on my fitness though ;) ). Graphics are also superb on that camera and you can appreciate all the little touches yours and the cpu players takes. It is a no way back for me.

Thanks Nisoley for keeping your Bundesliga stadiums updated and improved through the years.

PS: I only whish you had clones that could do the same quality job for the others league ;)

Last edited:
Your stadiums are fantastic! It makes the Bundesliga one of the most (the most?) entertaining league to play in career mode. With the bundesliga package it has nothing to envy to the Premier League. Thanks to your stadiums the atmosphere is even superior if you ask me.

Stadium atmosphere is actually what bring me first to use the Pro cam as my main cam. Then I realized that it also allowed me being more aware of my teammates runs and have that "I am on the pitch" feeling instead of "I am on the front of my TV" feeling (It has no impact on my fitness though ;) ). Graphics are also superb on that camera and you can appreciate all the little touches yours and the cpu players takes. It is a no way back for me.

Thanks Nisoley for keeping your Bundesliga stadiums updated and improved through the years.

Thanks for your nice words mate. One question about player cam: is it the normal version or do you have tweaked something? I would love to test it.

This is the default Pro cam from the game. I simply increased the zoom by editing the db xml file (I use a zoom value of 42 in game I think). That line
Code:
  <field name="camprozoom" shortname="wcCe" type="DBOFIELDTYPE_INTEGER" depth="5" null="False" rangehigh="60" rangelow="40" update="True" />

I might also have forced the HD activation, but I can't remember.

You can find my files here if you want:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uqhw45j6cx5fqdj/Pro+Cam+Pap.rar

Here is a last one and then I stop spamming the thread with my full games

The second game of the Bundesliga 2017/2018 at home against the Herta Berlin.
A disappointing 1-1 tie for the home side but deserved considering the match scenario. Herta players were ultra aggressive on the man and that combined with a picky referee, they finished the game with 12 fouls, five yellows and a penalty (really deserved this time). Herta left back, Plattenhardt, committed an awful challenge on Dahou, while trying to fix is original bad passes leading to Dahou interception and run inside the penalty box (min13 of the video).
This means we scored our only two goals so far this season from the penalty spot (Reus in charge), illustrating a lack of chemistry in Dortmund attack at the moment. The home side passing was particularly awful with a 69% completion rate. Thankfully, our defence is solid and/or lucky since we only conceded one goal in two games. Herta was very dangerous on the counter, putting our high defensive line out of position a few time but missing composure from close range two or three times. They managed to score though in the stoppage time of the first half from close range by Kalou (min 22 of the video) after a Duda run that completely split our defence (two very poor anticipations from Weigl and Akanji).

Half time summary is at min 23 of the video, full time summary at min 47. Summary table at min 50.

Last edited:
Wow... that's a lot of fouls. But I like it. That's how it should be.

I'm trying to find a way with a fellow hardcore gamer (and modder) to increase them even more.

This is our thread:
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nhl...-lifelong-pes-fan-fifa-16-is-bette-t4626.html

We added these strings to cl.ini, which control only the referee strictness:
  • REFEREE_FOUL_STRICTNESS_OVERRIDE=2
How much strict they are with fouls (0=lenient; 1=normal; 2=strict). I put it at 2 as I believe they won't whistle much otherwise
  • REFEREE_CARD_STRICTNESS_OVERRIDE=1
How much strict they are with cards (0=practically no cards; 1=balanced amount of cards; 2=every foul is a bookable offense). 1 is the sweet spot, at 2 you end up like the Battle of Nuremberg
  • USE_PRECISION_REF=1
We managed to increase the cards, but not really fouls. We'll investigate it.

He has a lot of fouls because he plays the extended demo :))

I'm El Pajaro's fellow hardcore gamer/modder, and some of you here may remember me from this:
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes6-pes5-we9-we9-le-gameplay-tool-by-ciais-and-kingsley813.76214/

@papinho81: I'm currently downloading the Demo (at least, I believe it's the real deal). I think that if we want to improve this game, the Demo version has to be the foundation for everything else. No v1.0, v1.01 or v1.07. So, I'm gonna need your help here. How does it work? Do I only need to use the Demo EXE, or the "extension" procedure is more complicated? I looked at the bypass fixes thing on reddit, and it's a mess. Please let me know

Cheers!

Ok, first of all: thank you very much @papinho81 for guiding me on what I needed to do :))

Now the bad news: as of now, playing with the Demo is not possible if you never downloaded it with your Origin account before. Since trying to improve the gameplay (fouls, and many other things) is not something I want to do just for myself (El Pajaro, I haven't forgotten you :P), I can't really share the needed files.

Bluntly speaking, Origin considers the Demo apart from the full game, so if you never had it in your account, you're screwed.

So, I decided to settle on v1.01. It fixes some glaring mistakes on v1.0, which is widely considered second only to the demo.

Now, I don't think that what I plan to do constitutes piracy.
  1. There's no crack for this game. There's only this Demo bypass, which for people like me, doesn't work anymore anyway.
  2. So, I bought the game. Perfectly legal.
  3. If I download v1.01 from somewhere else than Origin, and then replace the v1.07 EXE with the v1.01 one, it still won't work without a crack -- which again, doesn't really exist.
  4. Origin though will forces you to update it -- only way is to firewall Origin (NOT fifa16.exe), and the game will start with the v1.01 EXE without forcing you to download v1.07.
  5. Again, if you don't own the game, it won't start.
  6. Since I bought it, I want to be able to play it the way I want -- so, with an earlier, better version. Still the same game.
These are my 2 cents :))

Even if I love full Fifa 16 more than enough, I'm sorry I'll never be able to try the modded demo, since I didn't downloaded it at the times. I can't believe that nobody was ever able to make it it's own game :CRY:..

Not true, there probably are people who downloaded it -- but it still requires the original account for it to work.

And as I was explaining just now to papinho81 via PM, if I ever want to share some gameplay tweaks for this game, I'd rather not having to use somebody else's account that who knows how many people are gonna (unwillingly or not) exploit

Hope it makes sense :))

Not true, there probably are people who downloaded it -- but it still requires the original account for it to work.

And as I was explaining just now to papinho81 via PM, if I ever want to share some gameplay tweaks for this game, I'd rather not having to use somebody else's account that who knows how many people are gonna (unwillingly or not) exploit

Hope it makes sense :))

Eh.. that's what I meant.. if you didn't download the demo back THEN, for as long as it was available, you just can't play it at all since there is no way to add the game on your origin.

No no, I know what you meant, what I wanted to mean is -- someone who actually had it could lend you his Origin ID and password... and that's exactly what I want to avoid :))

Still, v1.01 is still pretty solid. And as far as I know, it only requires replacing the .exe, and blocking Origin in your firewall so it doesn't force you to download the latest (v1.07) update at all costs.

So all it's gonna take is sharing the v1.01 .exe, without compromising any accounts :))

PS: I already tried it once, and it worked, gonna try again now to note down the correct steps -- this is EA we are talking about, after all

No no, I know what you meant, what I wanted to mean is -- someone who actually had it could lend you his Origin ID and password... and that's exactly what I want to avoid :))

AAh ok, no no don't worry, I'm uncomfortable even in sharing accounts with my best friends, I'd never ask for something like this myself :)). Besides, for the way I'm wired, to like it and having to let it go just moments later would be even worse than never play it :LMAO:

Still, v1.01 is still pretty solid. And as far as I know, it only requires replacing the .exe, and blocking Origin in your firewall so it doesn't force you to download the latest (v1.07) update at all costs.

So all it's gonna take is sharing the v1.01 .exe, without compromising any accounts :))

PS: I already tried it once, and it worked, gonna try again now to note down the correct steps -- this is EA we are talking about, after all
I'm really intrigued by this... What benefits do you get from v1.01 that you don't get from v1.07?

And I'm wondering what Moddingway work would break...

Hey Chris! :))

First of all, the gameplay itself: from v1.02 up, EA has attended to the online players' demands. So, more pacey games, easier to beat the defender, ping-pong passing, significantly less fouls -- more arcade-like. I know, you only have my word for it, but it's the closest to the demo gameplay, and you can see that in papinho's videos.

As for Moddingway, according to what I read, no, it shouldn't break, v1.01 should be fine -- maybe because it already uses data_patch.big? Don't know

Hey Chris! :))

First of all, the gameplay itself: from v1.02 up, EA has attended to the online players' demands. So, more pacey games, easier to beat the defender, ping-pong passing, significantly less fouls -- more arcade-like. I know, you only have my word for it, but it's the closest to the demo gameplay, and you can see that in papinho's videos.

As for Moddingway, according to what I read, no, it shouldn't break, v1.01 should be fine -- maybe because it already uses data_patch.big? Don't know
So all I would have to do (as an owner of the game via Origin) is literally replace the current EXE with a v1.01 from the internet, and firewall Origin?

What happens after X days when Origin needs to reconnect to the internet, though, to confirm you have the license to play the game? I guess you have to "un-firewall" it then, without running FIFA, then exit and "re-firewall" it...?

Oh no, your license is fine, you only ever need to be online the very first time you play the game (doesn't matter what EXE you use). You can play with Origin firewalled all your life, and then reconnect it to play all the other games you have.

The problem isn't the license, it's the fact that if you don't firewall it, it will force you to download the latest .exe, it won't let you play otherwise.

EDIT: The license is a .dif file inside %ProgramData%\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License, it will stay there forever, even if you uninstall the game I think

Oh no, your license is fine, you only ever need to be online the very first time you play the game (doesn't matter what EXE you use). You can play with Origin firewalled all your life, and then reconnect it to play all the other games you have.

The problem isn't the license, it's the fact that if you don't firewall it, it will force you to download the latest .exe, it won't let you play otherwise.

EDIT: The license is a .dif file inside %ProgramData%\Electronic Arts\EA Services\License, it will stay there forever, even if you uninstall the game I think
So I guess the only question is, where do we find the 1.01 EXE (considering that you have to own the game via Origin to use it, I feel pretty comfortable using it)...

I should have found it. Will share it when I'm comfortable everything checks out :))

Testing it right now, I'm about to start a friendly. It looks like you need a few other files other than the EXE or it won't start (mainly dlls, the .big/.bh files are the latest ones).

It only asked me for my ID and password the first time (while offline/firewalled), it authenticated my account, and bam, it started. Second time I started it, it asked me nothing.

@papinho81 man don't even joke! Keep on narrate about your Fifa 16 demo games, please. If anything it still amazes me that such a games exists & I still love to watch it in actions, and read about it. Perhaps, who knows, maybe somebody in the future will be able to make it accessible for all!

Ok gentlemen, I confirmed that the version I found is indeed v1.01, and I also identified the other file needed (dbdata.dll).

I'm almost positive that any profiles/saves you may already have should work. I didn't have any saved tournaments/careers, but my existing v1.07 profile was loaded correctly.

I reset the sliders to 50 and I'm playing a simple, test match to see if the gameplay is indeed only inside the EXE, as is the case with the Demo.

But don't worry, I'm gonna upload the v1.01 files soon :))

Alright, here are the statistics of this test match I played with the v1.01 EXE.
The settings were Legendary, 15 minutes, Slow:
qaQJj2K.png

Please ignore goals and shots, with all sliders at 50 all shots are on target, and players are a little frantic.
Instead, focus on the fouls: in v1.07, I can only have these fouls with sliders and a cl.ini gameplay patch.

But I'll leave the final confirmation to you:
https://mega.nz/#!zl9FCaBL!LkMFPVkR4pqilyCkttcX0qK8HvYMb1eJGHa4IYXBvB8

1. Backup your fifa16.exe and dbdata.dll, plus your FIFA 16 directory in My Documents (better be safe than sorry)
  2. Replace the 2 files in your main FIFA 16 directory
  3. Now, very important, make sure Origin.exe inside your Origin folder is blocked inside your firewall. Just to be safe, block fifa16.exe too
  4. Start the game
  5. Since Origin can't connect to the internet, it will ask you to insert your password to log in offline (it will do this everytime you open a firewalled Origin)
  6. After the Launcher has appeared and you clicked Play, this window will appear:
    hrkPqxL.png
  7. Simply insert your Origin ID and password. The game will "re-authenticate" offline, and then launch (one-time only)
  8. You're good to go
  9. Word of advice: the gameplay may probably feel "off" to you: this is probably due to you having sliders made for v1.07 that compensate deficiencies in that version that are very likely not present in v1.01
Please let me know if everything works for you, if you think I'm wrong and the gameplay is the same, don't hold back, ok? :))

Saludos!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom