1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

fifa 16 buton configuration

Discussion in 'FIFA Editing' started by dejan1471, 23 September 2015.

1. dejan1471

dejan1471 Non-League

26 October 2010
    I cant set up buton configuration to be like in PES can someone help me and also my right analog stick dont work

2. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    What controller? What system?

3. dejan1471

dejan1471 Non-League

26 October 2010
    some sbox old gamepad , like in playstation 2

4. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    On PC? You'd be better off using a DS4 for example, it's what I use and it works great.

5. dejan1471

dejan1471 Non-League

26 October 2010
    Yes its on PC, can you explain me

6. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    I use the PS4 controller on my PC connected with a USB cable (you can use bluetooth) then use inputmapper to configure http://inputmapper.com

7. dejan1471

dejan1471 Non-League

26 October 2010
    my gamepad is not suported

8. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    That's why I'm suggesting you use a DS4, or alternatively get a wired Xbox 360 controller, they're much cheaper and work perfectly with the game :)

9. Cesc Fabregas

Cesc Fabregas Gooner

15 June 2007
    Germany
    BVB / Arsenal
    I give you one simple trick. Download the FIFA 11 Demo, setup your controller in the launcher and then copy the button data files from FIFA 11 My Documents folder into FIFA 16 folder.

It's done and your controller will work :)

I've done that with my PS2 Controller (best controller ever) on PC for FIFA 12 and since that only need to copy the button data files when a new FIFA comes out.

10. dejan1471

dejan1471 Non-League

26 October 2010
    TYWM YOU ARE SAFE ME

11. goldfinger35

goldfinger35 League 1

22 October 2005
    Croatia
    Placebo, does vibration (when you hit the post) work in PC FIFA with this controller? Thanks.

12. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Hmm well it definitely vibrates when you make a powerful header or strong tackle/foul so presumably does when you hit the woodwork.

13. casperld

casperld Premiership

25 August 2008
    Manchester United
    madcatz xbox 360 controllers are perfect PC controllers. Only drawback is they're wired