FIFA 16 Better Stamina Method/Mod

EauRouge

Conference
17 December 2020
EA adjusts stamina of players according to match lenght. If we change values from game files, we can get better stamina conditions for players.

If you've got "cl.ini" file in game's main folder (Origin Games > FIFA 16), open it and add these strings then save it.

HALF_LENGTH=6
AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH=6

(I prefer to play with 6 mins (half length). If you prefer to play with another value, you can change it as what you prefer.)

After open the game and adjust half length duration to 20 mins in match settings. (don't worry match's half length will not be 20 mins because you already gave commends when you added strings up there)

With this method, players will have 20 mins half length stamina for 6 mins half length. so it makes player's stamina better.

-------------
If you don't have "cl.ini" in game's folder. create a "cl.txt" file and paste these strings.

HALF_LENGTH=6
AI_SETTING_HALFLENGTH=6

save it and change its name as "cl.ini"

Last edited:
I'm surprised anyone could want more stamina in the game, players never get tired and barely need subbing off until the last 10 mins or so! Of course this is also the method to fix that by doing the opposite of what you do :) Sadly I think later Fifas stopped this trick from working to fix their broken stamina system :(
if you manage a low tier team in carrier mod, you need more stamina. I accept that 20 mins stamina for 6 mins lenght is too much, but 8 mins stamina for 6 mins lenght is really good and it fits.

I've been using this trick for 6 years with all fifa series (17-18-19-20-21-22) and EA even haven't fixed yet xD

I've been using this for years but for reducing stamina.

I have 12 minutes in cl.ini and select 10 minute matches in game. This means you need to make changes a bit sooner. Fifa also always annoyed me for not having a half length option in between 10 & 15 minutes. 12 minute halves is a sweet spot for me, so I kinda kill 2 birds with 1 stone with this trick, ha.

No idea if it works on recent games, as I just don't play any recent fifa, it's impossible to enjoy long halves with them when it's just end to end brainless nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom