FIFA 15

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by Melody-Mae, 13 May 2014.

1. Chris Davies

Chris Davies Chief PESsimist Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    To be honest I'd call that a win, I've got a horrible feeling it'll remain broken for another year (at least) so that the guys scoring 10 goals a game won't be upset that it becomes more harderer...

2. hitmanuk

hitmanuk International

23 October 2002
    uk
    I am naively expecting massive improvement given PES gameplay improvements .they need a euro 08/World Cup 10 game ..the ones that sunk PES ..

3. Chuny

Chuny GFX MOD Staff

I have a feeling that managers will play a bigger role this year. Like specific faces (maybe not scanned) for the biggest 15 or 20 managers.

And on the wishes side, I hope they will totally revamp the Edit Mode. Finally, among usual little gameplay updates, I also hope they will release monthly updates with new boots, updated hairstyles and stuff like that.

4. gabe.paul.logan

gabe.paul.logan Golden Boot Winner

7 January 2007
    Budapest
    Hungary
    i have been really tired. actually they did improve the gameplay. its much slower suits possession game. not perfect but at least ea doing something

5. MUFan23

MUFan23 League 1

26 September 2012
    Manchester United
    Just hoping they won't advertise falling hair as a massive feature.

6. Scutch

Scutch Futsal Master

31 October 2006
    Cumbria, UK
    Tottenham Hotspur
  7. chiefrocka4real

chiefrocka4real Champions League

30 August 2013
    Munich
    many :)
    Anybody playing this online still?

Can't get connected to opponents on online seasons.
    Opened up ports for FIFA 15 in my router but it didn't help.
    Actually nothing has changed with my net at home.

Maybe their servers?

8. PU6HY

PU6HY Cymru Am Byth

30 April 2002
    Cardiff
    Cardiff City

What's your NAT say? I've got to mess about checking my multiplayer connection and hold down all the triggers and y (I think) to reset it. Sometimes it Takes a few times to get it back to open but that could be the issue. Google it if you need to check how to do it as I can't remember exactly as haven't played on the Xbox in a while.

9. CalcioCalabrese

CalcioCalabrese Weekend warrior

29 November 2010
    Australia
    Adelaide United
    Yeah, I just got up to Div 6 but have to use 5 star teams to get a game. And I've found it incredibly hard to ever find a game in the Online Cups!

10. murphyr

murphyr Conference

24 November 2010
    Melbourne
    Hello all.

Really sorry if this has been asked before but has anyone experienced a bug in career mode where your players physical/mental stats just start plummeting?

I'm a fair few seasons into a career mode (May 2023) and have basically been club hopping each season or thereabouts. Currently managing Barca B in the Spanish second tier and with each few games my players are all losing their physical/mental stats. When i say losing i mean they are literally disappearing - reducing to like 1 or 2. It has nothing to do with age either as most of the players are in their 20's.

I'd upload some images from the Squad Report screen...if i knew how to do that...

Its basically just killed the Mode.

I can't see how there would be any way to fix this with my current career mode club so i might just see if i can switch clubs to see if it follows me to another team.

Anyone else come across this?

11. chiefrocka4real

30 August 2013
    Munich
    Where can I check what my NAT says?
    It´s searching for an opponent. Then after it says "opponent found" nothing happens and then it says "your NAT is possibly restrictive, visit ea/help.com something".
    It says "possibly", but I haven´t found the option where I can check it how it really is.

Nothing changed at my net at home but I have opened all the ports on my router for FIFA 15 PC, didn´t help.
    It´s not that I never find any opponent, but I need like 5 - 10 attempts until I get connected and play against someone.
    Haven´t had that issue before.

Yes same here. Never had any problems finding opponents on 3 star teams, then tried 4 star teams and got connected.
    Could have been coincidence though, as I need a few attempts until I can play.

12. CalcioCalabrese

29 November 2010
    Australia
    Adelaide United
    I will try using lower teams next time I log on and I wish I could play some games with random lower ranked teams and not just Bayern/Barca/Real/Chelsea every game.

13. chiefrocka4real

30 August 2013
    Munich
    Do you also get the statement that your NAT is possibly restrictive or does it just say "no opponent found"?

14. CalcioCalabrese

29 November 2010
    Australia
    Adelaide United
    Just no opponent found. Used to get the NAT restrictive message sometimes. Would reboot the modem and that normally fixed it.

15. PU6HY

PU6HY Cymru Am Byth

30 April 2002
    Cardiff
    Cardiff City

Network settings. Test multiplayer connection. Mine says strict when I can't connect so I have to click test and then quickly hold down all the trigger buttons and y to reset it to open. I can then connect to opponents..

16. chiefrocka4real

30 August 2013
    Munich
    Alright thx. I´ll try that

17. hitmanuk

hitmanuk International

23 October 2002
    uk
    Back into this now, purely out of variety of games and goals .. One thing that I have noticed is amongst other slider tweaks reducing passing and reducing shot power really slows the game down to a more balanced style of play

18. chiefrocka4real

30 August 2013
    Munich
    How low did you go on these?

19. angus

angus Premiership

23 November 2010
    Myself, I do 45 shot speed and 40 pass speed. Really does help with CPU pass %; the CPU can't ping-pong passes together as the lowered pass speed does a number on the CPU positional logic.

20. hitmanuk

hitmanuk International

23 October 2002
    uk
    Pass 43 , shot 32 ..I read 32 somewhere on here I think to kill the floatyness ..also accelerate 47 and sprint 48

21. chiefrocka4real

30 August 2013
    Munich
    Thx guys!
    I´ll try that.

22. angus

angus Premiership

23 November 2010
    I tried this and it works as advertized, without any real sense of lost/insufficient shot power. Great tip, thanks.

23. chiefrocka4real

30 August 2013
    Munich
    Yes, I agree.

Tried that yesterday and I indeed have the feeling the pace got towned down a bit.
    Had some joyful matches!
    Thx a lot!

24. chiefrocka4real

30 August 2013
    Munich
    Some thing that annoys me is the cam settings.
    Playing with the tele broadcast, but I´d love to use the broadcast cam.

Problem is, it´s way too low and too close for my taste and it can´t be set.

Check out this guy´s broadcast cam, it looks amazing imho:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPNPYqeuxDI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9IE9sRxiDU

Would love to have one of these two! I asked the guy on youtube, but he never replies.

There seem to be no cam tool around for FIFA 15.

Does anyone of you know what he could have done to have these boradcast cams?

25. angus

angus Premiership

23 November 2010
    There are cam modding instructions over on Soccer Gaming, beta posted the fix. I just modded my Pro cam this morning in fact, am now able to zoom right in for a 3rd person closeup view.

Here: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192106

26. chiefrocka4real

30 August 2013
    Munich
    Yeah I came across this site too.
    Seems like they only used that on the default cam and not on the broadcast one.
    I'll try.

Thx, man :)

27. angus

angus Premiership

23 November 2010
    You're welcome. Right, so you have to find your cam, and edit those parameters. I had to search for and locate the prozoom value for example to edit my pro cam view.

28. hitmanuk

hitmanuk International

23 October 2002
    uk
    I hope EA give us full custom cams in 16

29. angus

angus Premiership

23 November 2010
    The coding is in the game, you can mod the cam and zoom in/out as close or as far back as you care to. Boggles my mind then that these devs arbitrarily limit our ability to custom design our own cam view. What goes through the minds of these people when they're planning which options to include/exclude? Especially when unlimited cam customization is already built into the game.

Last edited: 10 July 2015
  30. Skylark

Skylark Premiership

29 August 2013
    can you tell the process of cam customization?