FIFA 15 News & Discussion Thread

Playing a CM mode using Soton. Signed Icardi from Inter and he has 16 goals in 20 games.

Ive noticed a strange bug with Everton - every time I play them they have no names on the back of their shirts and I could play Bertrand against Chelsea.

Funny thing is Im 7 points clear and need funds to buy new players in the Jan window. The board have only sanctioned £7m as they say I am unproven as a manager yet both Chelsea and Arsenal have approached me to be their manager!

EA - FUT lost grip of the coins... You can buy w/ 12.00 in Chinese site and get 1m coins. I have m8s' having 20m in coins ... Fut needs FFP lol. I just imagine how much EA has gotten over the years / FUT!!! In the BILLIONS!

Anyone interested in playing some manual games on PS4? I managed to buy the game again for 10 bucks only to play manual matches with friends.

Quick question.

I bought FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Edition where I get one gold pack a week to open but I haven't played for about 3 months.

Decided to have a go today and was expecting to have lots of gold packs to open but there was only one there.

Do I lose the packs if I don't open them every week?

EDIT*

Never-mind, it looks like after 7 days, an unopened pack is taken off me. Fucking thanks EA.

Last edited:
as the board only gave me £7m I swapped a ressie forward for Ings, Pelle for Austin and ward prose for Sloth of Leeds.
Brought in Ibe on loan as well and

I have bought Ings too, he is quick but just can't score for me.

I am in 2nd season now and the menus in career mode are extremely laggy! Is there a work round for this?

Plus my players never seem to get many injuries.

Major glitch happened today. I left Soton to manage Juve. It loaded up the new season. I pressed X to move the day forward and I got a message saying I was sacked cos of poor results! Not even been in charge for a day! Now the manager of Everton but may quit and start again.

Orion523 and I teamed up a while back, and we are near the final stages of the sliders, finally. Here is a quick preview. I will have a full review of each setting up shortly:

YouTube - FIFA 15: Operation Sports Sliders - Preview (No Commentary)

World Class (Legendary in Parentheses), 10-15 Mins, Manual and Semi Controls

Sprint: 50/53
Acceleration: 49/49
Shot Error: 52/52
Pass Error: 65/65
Shot Speed: 51/51
Pass Speed: 50/50
Injury Frequency: 63/63
Injury Severity: 40/40
GK Ability: 50/50
Marking: 57/58
Run Frequency: 5/3
Line Height: 56/56
Line Length: 44/43
Line Width: 55/55
FB Positioning: 85/85
FT Control: 90/90 (100/100)
Power Bar: Personal Preference

This actually resulted in free kick and yellow for di Maria. Good lord :D

mRhI8yr.png

Orion523 and I teamed up a while back, and we are near the final stages of the sliders, finally. Here is a quick preview. I will have a full review of each setting up shortly:

YouTube - FIFA 15: Operation Sports Sliders - Preview (No Commentary)

World Class (Legendary in Parentheses), 10-15 Mins, Manual and Semi Controls

Sprint: 50/53
Acceleration: 49/49
Shot Error: 52/52
Pass Error: 65/65
Shot Speed: 51/51
Pass Speed: 50/50
Injury Frequency: 63/63
Injury Severity: 40/40
GK Ability: 50/50
Marking: 57/58
Run Frequency: 5/3
Line Height: 56/56
Line Length: 44/43
Line Width: 55/55
FB Positioning: 85/85
FT Control: 90/90 (100/100)
Power Bar: Personal Preference

what camera settings are they?

Now at Arsenal I have brought in Forster and Icardi for Aspina and Welbeck from old team Soton. Swapped Corzala & 10m for Reus. Lacettte for Gomez

Gotta say I got quite fed up with online gaming.
Been playing online season with 3 star teams.
Was fun at first but since even with that teams I meet opponents that run around my defense every time and score goals after goals, I´m getting sick of it.

It´s like my defenders are glued to the ground.
Sometimes I manage it to get the attacker off the ball, but way too often my defenders seem to react too slow.

Other than that the game is still fun to play but I guess I really stick to the CM for now.

Gotta say I got quite fed up with online gaming.
Been playing online season with 3 star teams.
Was fun at first but since even with that teams I meet opponents that run around my defense every time and score goals after goals, I´m getting sick of it.

It´s like my defenders are glued to the ground.
Sometimes I manage it to get the attacker off the ball, but way too often my defenders seem to react too slow.

Other than that the game is still fun to play but I guess I really stick to the CM for now.

I don't how people persist with the online portion, I just run into twats that play twatish football

I don't how people persist with the online portion, I just run into twats that play twatish football

Keep the ball more and dictate the play then ;)
Seriously, there's plenty of muppets out there but I worry more about my style off play and don't let the knobheads bother me anymore.

Keep the ball more and dictate the play then ;)
Seriously, there's plenty of muppets out there but I worry more about my style off play and don't let the knobheads bother me anymore.

That's what I do but it gets boring when people decide to chase your players down leaving gaping holes in their formation, that you can exploit, do exploit and then they quit, coming across players that hold position is rare, lol.

That's what I do but it gets boring when people decide to chase your players down leaving gaping holes in their formation, that you can exploit, do exploit and then they quit, coming across players that hold position is rare, lol.

Since getting into Division 1, I've had a really good run of games, where the opposition much, much less frequently leaves gaping holes. I still run into a fair share of assholes and/or idiots, but it hasn't been bad.

My only problem right now is playing against fucking Real Madrid. Ronaldo in the hands of someone who knows what he's doing is near unstoppable.

Hear hear.

My biggest issue is, I still say gaming needs a massive overhaul in terms of the average age of the people you play and more beyond that (play GTA online and tell me just how many voices you hear that are clearly over 18 - it ain't fucking many).

There needs to be a much more realistic age-identifying system, so that not only will there be less children playing a game revolving around murder, but also, so I CAN FILTER OUT 8 YEAR OLD FUCKING BELLENDS WHO BUTTON-SPAM THEIR WAY TO THE BACK OF THE NET AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN.

Ahem, rant over.

I empathize 100%. I usually consider myself a single-player only gamer, and prior to this year I've played only a handful of online FIFA matches. Problem is, the AI and single player experience is so bad this year it's actually driven me to online FIFA to get my football fix.

It would be nice for FIFA to include something like Community Mode(ala PES2010-PES2011) online.

I don't think it will happen though, EA seems to want people to invest their online playing time in FUT. Seasons pretty much ends for most people once you reach Div 1, so Community mode(with custom tournaments/leagues) could kill off their FUT audience. I personally spend most of my time in FIFA playing online friendlies.

Loving the CM quite a lot.
With the moddingway patch that adds the EL and CL, this is really a joy.

I wish PES´ ML wasn´t that naked and simple.

Often I catch myself reading the articles that pop up when you move forward on the calendar.

My striker Poulsen who was top scorer in the last season didn´t score none in this one so far.
Then the article comes up which says "Poulsen, doesn´t score! What´s wrong with him? etc".
He sends me a message saying something that he´s sorry for the press articles that come up now.

The next games this made me automatically want him to score again, tried but he couldn´t use his chances and missed the goal very tight which got me quite strained.
In a following game he finally scored and I was cheering and shouting like a maniac in my room...lol.
Next article comes up saying "Poulsen finally scores! Spell is broken....".

That and many other things are nice details that add a lot of depth imo.
Great stuff, I must say.

Speaking of Poulsen, he wants to leave the club!
The management also told me to get rid of him.

Damn! I really wanted to build him up for the team, good striker, 23 years old.

Sent out my scouts, hoping to get a good replacement for him.
I hope I´ll make it on time, as the winter transfer window just started.

If not, it´s a good chance for El Haddadi, to become a starter.

Went back to my career mode on this last night when the PES update screwed up my ML edits...

Do people not feel (against the CPU) matches are a bit samey? I played on Legendary (as Liverpool) and found Wigan (in the cup) showing some incredible flair, to the point where my defenders had very little chance of stopping them even when I timed the standing off, pressuring and tackling well. Next game, Leicester City (in the league), same thing... I didn't feel like there was a change of style or success with the dribbling.

I put it down to the difficulty level, switched down to World Class and found it much, much more difficult (in-fact I couldn't win a game). Is it just me? I seem to find the passing and the finishing in-particular is far more accurate from the CPU on World Class...

Put it down to professional and even on manual controls it was too easy (though maybe realistically so, being Liverpool - I might have to try it with Tranmere and see if it's still too easy).

I compared the original game to Matt10's sliders and it was a much better game with the sliders (by far). But I wonder if there's ways of crippling the dribbling and making the defending much easier through the sliders? I'd be happy breaking the game as long as it wasn't in the places where it's broken at the minute...!

Back
Top Bottom