FIFA 15 Videos & Pictures

Where should I paste that "nip" file ?
Edit: figured it out,I'll check it in-game tomorrow,thanks. ;)

Last edited:
I also use SweetFX and pretty happy with the results right now, needs some tweaking but I'm enjoying the game too much to spend much time doing it!

Moved to Legendary and like many people noted it's easier because the AI plays differently to world class, need to tweak the sliders a bit more, shocked to see how badly the AI passed when playing Birmingham on Legendary! Match against Wigan one of their players got a straight red after only 6 minutes! Have a video of that as well, shocking tackle!

Hmm do you run it elevated? Maybe you have to create a custom Fifa15 profile in regular Nvidia control panel first then open it in Nvidia inspector? That's what I'd done.

Here's the settings in screen grabs:

Thanks :D. Was a really tough match that one, all the other guy wanted to do was pass to Sterling and sprint. So to win 1-0 was awesome.

@Noblenight:
Your last 2 vids, absolutely beautiful!

Btw, what do you guys use to record? Fraps?
Read a few things about nvidia inspector but since I got an ATI card, it won´t help me much I guess.

Had a few nice goals too but hadn´t run any recording tool unfortunately.

Thanks Chief. ;)
I'm using nvidia shadowplay.Although sometimes it doesn't work so I need to check it everytime I start my PC.It's in beta stage so not a big deal.

The last 2 goals on this video...
YouTube - Fifa 15 - September Goals of the Month

1. Remy's goal just for the chest and turn. Awesome goal, so fluid.
2. Tadic, the way he's always sort of running to celebrate before its even in.

Overall though, I'm loving the variety of goals this year. Such an improvement on 14 where I only seemed to score tap ins from goalkeeper spills.

Overall though, I'm loving the variety of goals this year.

Absolutely! Last night the AI scored a fantastic own goal, Reading defender went to kick the ball clear, it hit his foot then his hand and looped backwards over the keeper, really funny, was going to share it but for some reason the video captured by Geforce Experience is corrupted, guess it doesn't like recording at oversampled resolutions?

The last 2 goals on this video...
YouTube - Fifa 15 - September Goals of the Month

1. Remy's goal just for the chest and turn. Awesome goal, so fluid.
2. Tadic, the way he's always sort of running to celebrate before its even in.

Overall though, I'm loving the variety of goals this year. Such an improvement on 14 where I only seemed to score tap ins from goalkeeper spills.

I like how them two defenders try to head the ball away at the goal around 5:30ish.

I play this game for moments like this:

YouTube - FIFA 15 - Late winner

Amazing save from Neuer at first!

Back
Top Bottom