FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

Bought a "never used" Criscito (7 matches left, 99% stamina) for 600 credits which all in all is a fair price.
There were a couple with 20+ matches left on the contract, but they were asking 1500 credits for the less expensive of them (I believe that if I search more I can get a 28 matches contract for around 700/800 which will result in Criscito being able to play 35 matches with me still spending less than 1,5K).

When I sold my Serie A team, Criscito was the last one to go. Only ended up selling him yesterday but had to reduce the price to 750 coins.

Bought a "never used" Criscito (7 matches left, 99% stamina) for 600 credits which all in all is a fair price.
There were a couple with 20+ matches left on the contract, but they were asking 1500 credits for the less expensive of them (I believe that if I search more I can get a 28 matches contract for around 700/800 which will result in Criscito being able to play 35 matches with me still spending less than 1,5K).

Nice bit of thinking, something I have began to try and do is ensure my player has a chemistry style attached before buying so save anywhere between 500-3000 coins!

Just got a Vidic card with 95 contracts remaining and Gladiator chemistry for 20k. I know he's going for around 25k on 360 but still thought that was a decent deal for an 87 rated CB. He's replaced David Luiz next to Vertonghen now.

Yeah I also check the status of the player to see how many contracts they have remaining.

Definitely, I started doing this after unintentionally buying a player with 28 fitness.. How does someone get their players down to 28?! Contracts aren't so much of a big deal for me right now, i've managed to accumulate 106 gold player contracts and 26 gold manager ones..

I have raised 300,300 coins and literally can not find a squad I want to use! Really like the Borussia Dortmund front three but that wipes away so much of my budget immediately! Any ideas, using Reus as a starting point?

I have raised 300,300 coins and literally can not find a squad I want to use! Really like the Borussia Dortmund front three but that wipes away so much of my budget immediately! Any ideas, using Reus as a starting point?

Here's my suggestion, don't use Reus :COOL:

I didn't think he was that good when I had him. Will be different for others I suppose. Saying that, Lewandowski was even worse for me.

I'm a bit disappointed now I bought Suarez and Mata ahead of just getting Van Persie. I'll give them a bash tonight and see how they do but may end up selling them both to fund RVP, which I should have done in the first place. Still have 50k in the kitty which helps too.

Here's my suggestion, don't use Reus :COOL:

I didn't think he was that good when I had him. Will be different for others I suppose. Saying that, Lewandowski was even worse for me.

I'm a bit disappointed now I bought Suarez and Mata ahead of just getting Van Persie. I'll give them a bash tonight and see how they do but may end up selling them both to fund RVP, which I should have done in the first place. Still have 50k in the kitty which helps too.

I'd wait for RvP now, his place will be struck with gross inlation cause he's in TOTW. Give it 3-4 weeks and he should return to 120-150k imo

Is there a good guide that teaches everything? Like best chemistry to use on players, best ways to make money, what everything means etc etc

When you have your team are you entered into any sort of league yet? What's the setup?

I got into this a little on the last Fifa but lost interest quite quickly...

Can you filter manual games?

When you have your team are you entered into any sort of league yet? What's the setup?

I got into this a little on the last Fifa but lost interest quite quickly...

Can you filter manual games?

You can play offline tournaments or seasons or the same setup online. It's up to you when you play etc. The season basically revolves around playing a certain amount of games trying to get enough points to gain promotion/title. You start off in Division 10 which is the easiest to get out of depending on your side and quality on FIFA.

That's a great side. Gundogan is quality at CM.

Gundogan was quality, but I should have listen to you own Reus.. not worth 130k at all! Sold the Bundesliga half of the side and went full BBVA, including Casillas, Alves and Modric. Although I'm flooded with Attacking work rates at the back, thinking of selling the more expensive players and making a BPL side.

Gundogan was quality, but I should have listen to you own Reus.. not worth 130k at all! Sold the Bundesliga half of the side and went full BBVA, including Casillas, Alves and Modric. Although I'm flooded with Attacking work rates at the back, thinking of selling the more expensive players and making a BPL side.

That's exactly what I resorted to. I much prefer the BPL sides over any other I've owned. Just feels at home.

Still gutted I didn't pick up a Van Persie card when I could have prior to his TOTW card coming up. Drat. Saying that, I have to admit both Suarez and Mata are bloody good in FUT - Suarez can be a real handful.

As for Reus, yeah he's not worth that much coin, but David Silva takes the award for biggest waste of money. 88 rating is nowhere near what that should be. He's awful and 1* weak foot too.

That's exactly what I resorted to. I much prefer the BPL sides over any other I've owned. Just feels at home.

Still gutted I didn't pick up a Van Persie card when I could have prior to his TOTW card coming up. Drat. Saying that, I have to admit both Suarez and Mata are bloody good in FUT - Suarez can be a real handful.

As for Reus, yeah he's not worth that much coin, but David Silva takes the award for biggest waste of money. 88 rating is nowhere near what that should be. He's awful and 1* weak foot too.

I can see that already, I know the players I'm picking this time around. I'm just not sure what formation to run, looking at 4-4-1-1 or 4-3-2-1.

Silva's card irks me, seriously 88 rated while Ozil is 87 and Cazorla 85 and even Mata only 87! it makes no sense to me!

Signed Guzan last night and got the first 10/10 rating i've seen for a player (his other ratings were 9.9 and other high 9s).

Great and cheap keeper!

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=jCdNMp7nnKj2I:ps3

Went a little bit OTT with the Manchester United players this time around.

That's a great side. Baines is better than Cole in this one. He's more expensive with it but lesser rated. I've got Lloris in my goals who is very good too.

I couldn't get on with 4-4-1-1 so switched a few times until I settled on 4-2-3-1(2):

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=brl2j3XRbhN0:360

That's a great side. Baines is better than Cole in this one. He's more expensive with it but lesser rated. I've got Lloris in my goals who is very good too.

I couldn't get on with 4-4-1-1 so switched a few times until I settled on 4-2-3-1(2):

http://www.easports.com/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=brl2j3XRbhN0:360

How is Baines? I got Cole cause he has been the safer option last year, might switch them.

I haven't tried 4-4-1-1 yet, hoping it plays alright, my mate has played vs Rooney and said he's a monster so hopefully that goes well for me!

Nice team btw, how do Navas and Toure play? They're a hell of a lot of coins to pump into the midfield!

How is Baines? I got Cole cause he has been the safer option last year, might switch them.

I haven't tried 4-4-1-1 yet, hoping it plays alright, my mate has played vs Rooney and said he's a monster so hopefully that goes well for me!

Nice team btw, how do Navas and Toure play? They're a hell of a lot of coins to pump into the midfield!

Baines is pretty decent. Got a great cross on him and his workrates mean he bombs up the field a lot but his speed gets him out of trouble. I got Navas in a pack just prior to wanting to create a BPL team with him in, so that was a bonus. I got Toure for 92k I think. Both players are great, Toure especially as his strength in the middle is very good at breaking opposition attacks down. Navas can really motor past players on the right too with his speed. He's also got superb crossing stats but with only Suarez in the middle at times it's often wasted.

A what now?!

He made Team of the Week a couple of weeks ago, so got an IF (in-form) card. These cards increase the stats of the player and overall rating by 1. But they come at a price - a big one.

Say, a normal Juan Mata card can sell for around 60k coins. An IF Mata card will sell for well over 200k. The IF Aguero and Neymar cards are also selling for over 1m. IMO it's certainly not worth the price increase, but a lot of people prefer to have the IF players than the NIF.

The IF Guzan card is selling at the moment for around 12k.

http://www.futhead.com/14/players/12340/brad-guzan/

Back
Top Bottom