FIFA 14 Ultimate Team

I think I'm going to sell Lavezzi because I just can't get him in the team without making huge changes. The chemistry suffers across the top 3 and full backs as soon as I make changes to accommodate Lavezzi. Shame as he's really good. Still, 40k...

40k closer to IF Rodriguez!

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/1117617/ here's a team I'm thinking of picking up. Just need a way of getting Guarin up to 9 chem, any suggestions?

40k closer to IF Rodriguez!

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/1117617/ here's a team I'm thinking of picking up. Just need a way of getting Guarin up to 9 chem, any suggestions?

Yes. Put in the Inter CB Rolando instead of Pepe (who isn't that good anyway).

You may need to change your goalkeeper then unfortunately, as his chemistry will suffer, but everyone else should be on 9's or 10's. I'd suggest someone of similar value from Italy, perhaps Marchetti.

It's a shame you couldn't shoe-horn in Quintero, the Columbian CAM and convert him to a CM, but Moutinho has a good link around him so would cause a few problems.

Last edited:
Yes. Put in the Inter CB Rolando instead of Pepe (who isn't that good anyway).

You may need to change your goalkeeper then unfortunately, as his chemistry will suffer, but everyone else should be on 9's or 10's.

It's a shame you couldn't shoe-horn in Quintero, the Columbian CAM and convert him to a CM, but Moutinho has a good link around him so would cause a few problems.

Brilliant, I missed that one! Put Handanovic in goal and the squads all good, thanks.

And just seen your edit, Quintero remains in my FC Porto team which I will probably merge with the SL Benfica squad when I get this team.

Last edited:
In have just been interested in the overall chemistry, Wsnt even thinking about individual.

Starting to make an Italian team eventually from Serie A at the moment, it's cheap as I am just getting players when I have a few thousand to spend.

It's going to take me a while, I need some luck and find a good player in a pack at some point to increase my money quickly.

I got a special Honda in a pack, looked and maximum was a couple of thousand for him :PP

This is addictive though :-)

In have just been interested in the overall chemistry, Wsnt even thinking about individual.

Starting to make an Italian team eventually from Serie A at the moment, it's cheap as I am just getting players when I have a few thousand to spend.

It's going to take me a while, I need some luck and find a good player in a pack at some point to increase my money quickly.

I got a special Honda in a pack, looked and maximum was a couple of thousand for him :PP

This is addictive though :-)

I'm struggling to grasp the concept of these new Chem Styles, and that's about it!

What console are you on Bobby? If PS3 I will happily give you 10k, every little helps and I'm feeling generous!

I'm struggling to grasp the concept of these new Chem Styles, and that's about it!

What console are you on Bobby? If PS3 I will happily give you 10k, every little helps and I'm feeling generous!

Cheers mate that is nice of you but I'm on the 360 anyway, but I kind of like buying the cheaper players and building up :))

It would be nice to splash out a little. Once I get a settled team I will just keep playing tournaments and leagues and save up money and hope find a good few players in packs here and there.

I made some changes in my team after i earned 3000 coins winning 8th division.
What do you guys think?

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=e3sFKeLUbg4z:360

About contracts and manager, i need some tips
- Does it worth to buy contracts or it's better buying packs and expect there's contract's in them?

- It's the manager important and does he affect the team in some way? I tried to search for managers buy they are a bit expensive and i want to know if its worth to buy one of BBVA.

Last edited:
I made some changes in my team after i earned 3000 coins winning 9th division.
What do you guys think?

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/football-club/ultimate-team/show-off?showoffId=fieaCbYIbfYg:360

About contracts and manager, i need some tips
- Does it worth to buy contracts or it's better buying packs and expect there's contract's in them?

- It's the manager important and does he affect the team in some way? I tried to search for managers buy they are a bit expensive and i want to know if its worth to buy one of BBVA.

- Imo, packs are uselesss.. while they offer a fun risk aspect to the game, they are average a loss of 5,000 coins each time you buy one. Buying contracts will not lose you anything, because they enable you to play and earn.

- Managers add Chemistry depending on the league they are in, one for each player they 'link' with. They also add contracts if you have several, depending on their negotiations %, having 4 managers with 3% in this will give you 12% boost in contract which gives an extra 1 on the standard gold contract. People buy managers buy managers in bulk to get the most out of contracts as the max boost is 50%, turning a rare gold contract from a +28 into a +42.

I must be mad. Last night I was winning seasons and tournaments with my Serie A/Falcao hybrid and this morning I sold the entire 85 rated team to build another Premiership side :CONFUSE:

Opened 3 packs and got Navas in one and Baines in another so along with Soldado who I kept at the club from my original team I now have 360k to build a team. Trouble is a lot of the players I want are very, very expensive - Hazard, Ozil, Toure and RVP are all well over 100k, Hazard closer to 200k. So I'll have to put in decent alternatives like Willian, Eriksen (who is superb and has 5* weak foot rating), Mata, Rooney etc.

Looking for a back 4 of Lloris, Vertonghen, Kompany, Baines and Walker.

Thanks a lot for the tips.
I didnt know that about managers and the tip will help me in the future.

No problem mate, happy to help!

I must be mad. Last night I was winning seasons and tournaments with my Serie A/Falcao hybrid and this morning I sold the entire 85 rated team to build another Premiership side :CONFUSE:

Opened 3 packs and got Navas in one and Baines in another so along with Soldado who I kept at the club from my original team I now have 360k to build a team. Trouble is a lot of the players I want are very, very expensive - Hazard, Ozil, Toure and RVP are all well over 100k, Hazard closer to 200k. So I'll have to put in decent alternatives like Willian, Eriksen (who is superb and has 5* weak foot rating), Mata, Rooney etc.

Looking for a back 4 of Lloris, Vertonghen, Kompany, Baines and Walker.

http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/1154668/

May not be looking for suggestions but this is a squad I've been interested in building when I finally get the coins!

Good move! Sandro has perfect defences work rates imo, Low attacking and High Defensive.. but his other stats are less impressive IIRC

They are which is a shame as in reality he's a tank, certainly one of Spurs' best defensive midfielders with competition now from Capoue.

Which camera do you use? I've just switched to Dynamic (post patch) and it's great. Zoomed in more than I'd like, but still going to stick with it.

- Imo, packs are uselesss.. while they offer a fun risk aspect to the game, they are average a loss of 5,000 coins each time you buy one. Buying contracts will not lose you anything, because they enable you to play and earn.

- Managers add Chemistry depending on the league they are in, one for each player they 'link' with. They also add contracts if you have several, depending on their negotiations %, having 4 managers with 3% in this will give you 12% boost in contract which gives an extra 1 on the standard gold contract. People buy managers buy managers in bulk to get the most out of contracts as the max boost is 50%, turning a rare gold contract from a +28 into a +42.

If you don't buy packs though how do get get the 100s of thousands of coins? Surely you get the big money if you are lucky enough to get a few big players then sell then for lots of money?

Or are there other ways to build up the players you have and sell them for lots more money?

They are which is a shame as in reality he's a tank, certainly one of Spurs' best defensive midfielders with competition now from Capoue.

Which camera do you use? I've just switched to Dynamic (post patch) and it's great. Zoomed in more than I'd like, but still going to stick with it.

I'm not sure, I will get back to you later when I play :)

If you don't buy packs though how do get get the 100s of thousands of coins? Surely you get the big money if you are lucky enough to get a few big players then sell then for lots of money?

Or are there other ways to build up the players you have and sell them for lots more money?

I play lots of games, and do a lot of trading strategies that build up coins, early access to the web app helps a lot as you can pick up potential OP players cheap and then sell them at huge profit when they hit their price highs. For example a load of Diouf from the Bundesliga for 350, and then sold them off for 700 after release.

I'm always happy to help out, I don't have too many FUT playing friends so it's good to have a place to come and talk about it! Plus these forums have always been here to help in, it's nice to give something back for once :)

Wow. Trying to do the FUT offline promo tournament at the moment where the prerequisites are an 80 minimum chemistry team but 4 star maximum squad rating. I'm using my Portuguese team here:

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/foot...3vVRAMbgUB:360

But have obviously had to replace my entire bench with bronze players to get the squad rating down to 80.

First game in this tournament is against Barcelona. On World Class. My God it's difficult. Literally no time on the ball and Barcelona play just like they do in reality - quick zippy distribution, trying to pass the ball into the net. Hardest challenge I've encountered.

Also in one of the Offline FUT Season games (division 7 I think), I had a great game against Fluminese on World Class difficulty. Ended up 4-4 and that was with my strongest squad (84 rated BPL team). Such a brilliant game though.

Really enjoying it on Dynamic cam. I'm not usually a fan of a zoomed in experience as I like to see what's around me, but this is really taking my fancy.

Hmm, I might try that tournament later tonight, just ditch some of my 80+ rated players for lesser stars.. I already know Jardel from Benfica is a wonderful player.

Also, pulled IF Cabella this morning in my Season Ticket pack!

Setting up a team made of Italian players at the moment...

Abbiati (80)
De Sciglio (77) - Astori (79) - Cannavaro (78) - Antonelli (74)
Pepe (78) - Aquilani (80) - Nocerino (77) - Bonaventura (79)
Cassano (81)
Pazzini (80)​

Too bad there are no golden Italian left backs and to accomodate a foreign one (e.g. Radu) while keeping the 100% chemistry I should make too many changes (and I don't have enough money to).

Setting up a team made of Italian players at the moment...

Abbiati (80)
De Sciglio (77) - Astori (79) - Cannavaro (78) - Antonelli (74)
Pepe (78) - Aquilani (80) - Nocerino (77) - Bonaventura (79)
Cassano (81)
Pazzini (80)​

Too bad there are no golden Italian left backs and to accomodate a foreign one (e.g. Radu) while keeping the 100% chemistry I should make too many changes (and I don't have enough money to).

LB - Criscit(sp?) - Russian Premier League, Zenit

Oh wait, my fault I didn't consider Criscito...
I still have to see whether he still gets a 10 in chemistry even if I put him in a team with all Serie A players, but nice find anyway! Thank you! ;)

Oh wait, my fault I didn't consider Criscito...
I still have to see whether he still gets a 10 in chemistry even if I put him in a team with all Serie A players, but nice find anyway! Thank you! ;)

As far as my knowledge goes he will get 9 to begin with, then 10 w/loyalty or manager Chem

Bought a "never used" Criscito (7 matches left, 99% stamina) for 600 credits which all in all is a fair price.
There were a couple with 20+ matches left on the contract, but they were asking 1500 credits for the less expensive of them (I believe that if I search more I can get a 28 matches contract for around 700/800 which will result in Criscito being able to play 35 matches with me still spending less than 1,5K).

Back
Top Bottom