Fifa 14 ocuk PS4 11v11 clubs

edit. no need to be a ocuk forum member or anything. i am trying to create a club with evo web, ocuk and some avf users. so far i have 2 on ocuk interested, possible another 2-3 in avf and depending who in evo web.

Club can be called anything. just trying to gather like minded folks into one club with around 12-15 players max.

fill the spreadsheet with your details if u are up for it

yea there is no issue with what controls u use!

just play fair, share positions and thats it really!

Add me on psn.

jonneymendoza

I meant I will be playing with my usual manual team mates but they wont be on all the time so would like to join the other too

yea feel free mate. i have learned alot from managing pro clubs. i know how good u are so u are free to join in any time mate

great start so far

2 wins and one draw :)

Thanks for joining us bitter, you reminded me why i enjoyed playing with u previously on the PC version. feel free to hop on to our club any time as i know you are good and can instantly fit into our team :)

Its friends only can join so i do not need to send u a invite :)

The player ratings are rubbish aren't they? I had a game last night and moved the ball about quite well I thought. Got caught once or twice but was pressing pass but JM, you weren't involved much in this particular game but ended up with a higher rating! Load of balls!! :)

I had to go to bed as was knackered but will jump in again as it wasn't bad. Need to use an Any though I reckon as the passes by AI go all over the shop with everyone calling for a pass.

Back
Top Bottom