FIFA 13

Custom. They surely played differently.
My theory is: my Portugal matches were qualifying matches and therefore high-intensity (cpu was pressuring me) which resulted in run-and-gun gameplay. Similar to cup matches.
On the other hand I was playing as everton and most epl matches were not high-intensity and therefore slower.

New update is out:

In our effort to continuously improve the EA SPORTS FIFA franchise, today we have released an update for FIFA 13 on PC. Available for download now, please see below a list of items that have been addressed in this update. The console (PS3 & Xbox 360) updates will follow in later days; follow us on Twitter @EASPORTSFIFA to stay informed on any future updates.

In today’s update, we addressed the following:
- Guest Play as an option in FIFA 13: Ultimate Team
- An error when trying to access Pro Clubs
- An issue to reduce disconnects to the EA Servers and in EA SPORTS Football Club while in menus or gameplay
- An issue in Creation Centre where some licensed kits were displayed incorrectly.
- Disconnects while viewing FUT Auction House search results
- Snow will again be a random weather option in Pro Clubs

We hope those affected by the above issues will be able to enjoy the full FIFA 13 experience. And once again, thank you for your patience and feedback.

That's it? What about all the bugs that still remain in career mode? It still freezes at times, you can't play a match that falls on a transfer window, broken EA store items (like takeovers etc), lots more bugs I always forget until I meet them...

Small question on shooting. Was doing the advanced shooting silver with Ronaldo and I was keeping hold of RB and LT. Doing this Ronaldo was doing skill shots.

About this, can you only do it pressing both of these and shoot, or is it possible with one button.

The kinect swearing/abuse thing needs a lot of work. I'm barely saying anything and I keep getting warned to stop etc by the club, I have missed 3 games because of it.

I think if you make any noise it just thinks your being abusive :LOL: ....I have turned it off now thankfully :DD

Just wanted to state again how good the game plays when playing against people on manual online.

I have had some really terrific close games a couple of days ago, A couple against a guy that played with Dortmund and then another guy who played with a few different Italian teams.

When you are up against the right people, then the game plays very well indeed.

I'm sure that this is not news to most on here, but it was such a pleasing experience for me that I feel compelled to describe it.

So, often in the last 5 or 10 minutes of the first half or the last 20 of the second half, if I am down a goal or two, I used to use Quick Tactics to select CB overlap. But it never really worked, the CB just sort of lumbered up there at odd times and often stood around forlornly on the edge of the opposing box. Couldn't score. In my last game I was playing out of the back with my custom tactic set for high crossing frequency and I managed (through passing) to have one of my CBs enter the circle and I pressed L1 and pass. As I brought the ball to the wing to set up a cross I could see that CB get into the box and on the far post. Early deep cross, one bounce header, tie game. That was a delight!

--good day.

Been pes since 98"

Traded pes 13 3 weeks ago for fifa13 and I have to say all the doom I thought surrounded fifa I was wrong about

Wow'd at times by how good fifa is haven't enjoyed a footy game so much in years!

:DOH:
After 1000+ Fifa12/13 matches, I have just discovered that you can order your teammate to make a forward run by just pointing the player you are controlling at him and pressing L1 (change player button).

There is another button combo for that:
L1+ pass button passes the ball from player A to player B and player A starts his run.
I prefer the above mentioned combination where you dont have to make a pass to make your teammate run forward.

Why are online squads so old and not updated?

Is it just me? I'm connected to internet and regularly play seasons but I see Monaco still doesn't have Falcao and others and they're in old clubs.

Is there something I need to do? I thought it updates itself.

I saw funny stuff yesterday.. a player was jumping at his mate celebrating goal and they fell next to the opponent's defender which also fell because of them to 1 meter away.. lol

Back
Top Bottom