FIFA 13 Videos & Pictures

Two nice ones I scored vs. a friend of mine @manual. That first volley was just spectacular. Besides, I can't remember having seen the animation of the second goal in FIFA before. Might be wrong, though.

(Sorry for the music shizzle in there, I was testing out iMovie on the iPad)

YouTube - Schnickschnack

Last edited:
So many mixed emotions with this game, first I lose 2-0 to Dortmund with Arsenal getting totally run off the field then in my very next game I spank Milan 3-0 with City scoring this:

YouTube - FIFA 13 Aguero Golazo

It's really good that there is more difference in difficulty between teams now, even within the top teams you really notice the change in tempo going from Dortmund to Milan.

Not even tempted to buy the full game at the moment, full length matches on this is more than enough to keep me occupied until they fix all the bugs in the final game and/or lower the game speed significantly.

I'm new to this game and a really crap player. After being dispossessed ad nauseam by those damn AI defenders this long-range effort really made my day. Cop that ya bastards! Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT_3uNIPWL8

Not sure why but the beginning of the replay is missing like I messed up the speed. It was perfect before I saved it to the replay centre.

Back
Top Bottom