FIFA 13 Videos & Pictures

Scutch

Futsal Master
31 October 2006
Cumbria, UK
Tottenham Hotspur
Wow. It only feels like 12 months since I created the FIFA 12 video thread... :COAT:

So, this is in preparation for the demo tomorrow and eventually the final retail.

As always, looking forward to seeing a top quality selection of goals, skills and moves in here tomorrow.

:COOL:

IMO if it's a video thread the videos should be embeddable, no offence intended but if your video is worth us looking at isn't it worth the 5 seconds to download the flv from EA.com and upload to youtube? :)

That's exactly what I wanted to see in the game, brilliant video Bitter - thanks for that. Really encouraging.

it was a good effort "son"

gotta love the off the ball movement though. simple but adds so much to the game

been playing it on the PC and i love it.

IMO if it's a video thread the videos should be embeddable, no offence intended but if your video is worth us looking at isn't it worth the 5 seconds to download the flv from EA.com and upload to youtube? :)

I uploaded it from my phone last night and with my fat fingers that was an achievement.

You could have viewed it in the time it took you to write that post ;)

Last edited:
Tell you what I'd like to see videos of (apart from more wonderful off-the-ball videos, thanks Bitter) - the PS3 demo with PS Move. When it's released. I'm wondering if that could be a game-changer.

You could have viewed it in the time it took you to write that post ;)

Absolutely, I just have a thing where I don't view a replay if the poster simply pastes a link to EAFW or another website, I figure if they're proud enough of the replay to spend 5 seconds to embed it to youtube or elsewhere so it can be viewed in the thread without being dragged to another site then it's worth my time to watch it, not trying to be contrary just stance/opinion I have, weird or not :)

Absolutely, I just have a thing where I don't view a replay if the poster simply pastes a link to EAFW or another website, I figure if they're proud enough of the replay to spend 5 seconds to embed it to youtube or elsewhere so it can be viewed in the thread without being dragged to another site then it's worth my time to watch it, not trying to be contrary just stance/opinion I have, weird or not :)

I know :)

Some nice work here lads. Loved that bursting run through midfield from Man City. But I really wish they'd improve the defensive AI. Not every single player should be sitting back marking their exact space. FFS - does EA realise players must be pulled out of space. No wonder you guys love playing 11 vs 11.

Bitter what difficulty do you have yours on? and any slider settings?

I'm finding it hard to get enough space around the box to get a shot off on World class, default sliders (All Manual)

i use the default sliders and i am on world class or proffesional depends what mood.

sorry couldn't tell you which difficulty those are on, prob a mix of both.

Back
Top Bottom