FIFA 12 Videos & Pictures

Great goal Rob!

On a sidenote, that sidefoot animation really eats me up lol. The one where just before Rooney shoots he uses the outside of his right foot and the ball travels about 2 feet to his side. First of all, most players would use their left foot and the touch would be smaller. why does FIFA always make the AI dribble that way when they're trying to keep the ball off you. Really big sideways touches like that?! RANT over haha

Haha, I've played as Coventry a few times and they are as truly useless on FIFA as they are in real life :LOL:

I have just been using some better teams to get used to the game a bit, and for the first time in a FIFA game I can tell the difference between them - it's not just a case of the players all being faster and stronger than those in lower rated teams.

55mins of a 5min half game. SLiders simialr to Placebo...Level pro speed normal

YouTube - fifa half.wmv

That looks Great! The Camera angle you use really shows off the graphics and animations!! Is it Tele Broadcast zoomed right in?

Still not convinced on the AI movement but i badly need a football game and after giving PES 12 four chances this year it's maybe time now to give Fifa a 2nd chance!!

That looks Great! The Camera angle you use really shows off the graphics and animations!! Is it Tele Broadcast zoomed right in?

Still not convinced on the AI movement but i badly need a football game and after giving PES 12 four chances this year it's maybe time now to give Fifa a 2nd chance!!

Its dynamic zoomed fully out. I like it as you say you can really see the players individuality and movements and animations, makes dribbles and skills easier but you need radar for full pitch awareness.

ITs on pro so perhaps better CPU AI on higher levels?

Its dynamic zoomed fully out. I like it as you say you can really see the players individuality and movements and animations, makes dribbles and skills easier but you need radar for full pitch awareness.

ITs on pro so perhaps better CPU AI on higher levels?

Not CPU AI more the AI of your own team. I thought the sliders would of changed that a bit more.

Lack of realistic movement in helping the ball carrier out or into moving intelligently into space, it's one thing PES 12 does reasonably well.

I dunno with my sliders adn by presing l1 I think my teammates make a lot of decent runs off the ball tbh.

I dunno with my sliders adn by presing l1 I think my teammates make a lot of decent runs off the ball tbh.

You played PES 12 the other week....did you think the player movement was better than Fifa with your sliders or do you think the movement in Fifa is better?

You played PES 12 the other week....did you think the player movement was better than Fifa with your sliders or do you think the movement in Fifa is better?

I cant recall but pes seems more natural fifa still feels something fake and fixed about it all. Pes is way more dynamic. Even the runs of fifa are always always the same. so its not very dynamic. In that respect its poor. But with sliders and l1 there is not a lack of movement. its just same thing always though very predictable. Pes is far less predictable in gameplay. Thats waht makes it great. Though fifa is better IMO this year overall.

I cant recall but pes seems more natural fifa still feels something fake and fixed about it all. Pes is way more dynamic. Even the runs of fifa are always always the same. so its not very dynamic. In that respect its poor. But with sliders and l1 there is not a lack of movement. its just same thing always though very predictable. Pes is far less predictable in gameplay. Thats waht makes it great. Though fifa is better IMO this year overall.

Yeah i totally agree with that but for me having hammered PES early on this year the good movement makes me dislike playing Fifa even though it is the much better game overall :(

If EA manage to nail AI this year Fifa is going to be extremely special i reckon.

definitley thats the major issue with fifa to much of the movement and build up plays are repitive. They need to create more dynamic feel to the game and some more randomness. Im not sure what pes does differently techincally and in detail but it just plays out more naturally.

Last edited:
Yep agree with these statements. It's the buildup or the way the AI shapes itself...or doesn't shape itself and the touches of the players. If FIFA can get that more close to PES it would be brilliant. By the same token, if PES gets a facelift with commentary, animations and shooting mechanics for example, I hope they don't lose those other elements.

Played a couple of games of FIFA last night fully assisted after playing fully manual for a fair while. My god - it seems so easy lol.

Nice one. When I get my editing woes sorted I will have a 5 minute PES goals video up and a couple of minute FIFA goals video up.

Anyone here use Sony Vegas? I've been trying to render out a video that consists of almost 50 clips, each about 5 or 6 seconds in length. I'm getting the low memory error. I am trying to edit native .mov files recorded in 720p from an iPhone 4. Just wondering if transcoding the files to a different format will help with the render.

I scored a peach of a full manual goal last night. I'll upload it maybe tonight or tomorrow for ya. It sat up beautifully but I was worried I would put the ball near the corner flag hahaha

Back
Top Bottom