FIFA 12 Videos & Pictures

I think it's down,down turn or up, up turn for anyone with 4* skill moves and above?

cool thanks ill try it out...do you know what its called and under list in the game manual? Its a 4 star skill move?

cheers, ill check it after the footy 2nite!!

It always says that even if you play on Legendary.

EA Videos don't embed onto here (well not in a way that works) so you may as well just post the url unless you want to upload to youtube which then does embed in here (and is a good way to preserve your replays beyond the 5 limit on the EA site) :)

Hown can i post the link without making the video appear on my post ?

I just copy the link on my browser and then i post here, but the video appears here anyway.

Here's possibly my favourite goal scored yet, with Gutierrez scoring for Newcastle in my Career Mode. The CPU defence rarely opens up like this so when it did, I went for the gap before unleashing a shot. This is on Professional level, semi shooting and passing and manual everything else.

YouTube - Gutierrez Wonder Strike

Hey guys check this great move and goal. Oppostion corner to goal kick to me, then some manual through balls and manual long ball..Shows off the high movement in the AI with correct settings. And it is on Pro despite the apparent poor CPU defending. Though it is Stoke city lol.

YouTube - goal kick goal_0001.wmv

However watching this video also shows the lack of cpu backtracking when opponents make forward runs...

Last edited:
And no one really tries to tackle you even in midfield? lol

I know this is on pro...But only stoke city.

I thought it was a good goal at time but more I watch it more the more critical I am of cpu defense. Its like they all auto jockey/contain. And when my other players make runs the cpu doesnt follow them.

Werid? Unless on World Class or upwards defense is tougher? I also have marking dropped to 47 ot 48 I think? IF that makes much differnece?

Last edited:
Well obvious as it may be how much of a differnce. Although this video seems to make defending look non existant I often struggle to make any good chances on Pro and CPU defense is tight as hell. Thats why this goal excited me. I dont know what happened their xd

It is a nice goal, but on Professional it just takes the edge off of it because it is like you just passed through the team without them even attempting to challenge you...so basically letting you through.

It is one of the reasons I went upto World Class, Pro just became too easy and predictable (I was on Pro for some time though)

It is a nice goal, but on Professional it just takes the edge off of it because it is like you just passed through the team without them even attempting to challenge you...so basically letting you through.

It is one of the reasons I went upto World Class, Pro just became too easy and predictable (I was on Pro for some time though)

Well its funny though not so long ago I couldnt make any chances on Pro. So why am I suddenly now walking through teams?

I think I am near to going up to world class also.

I beat Valencia 5-0 away from home, though I drew at home 1-1.

I get weird results though like I lost to Birmingham away 1-0. Then lost to Chelsea 2-1....Then I get a random big victory.

I dont know if I should move up or not? And I dont understand why defense looks so poor on that video becuase I often struggle to make chances that was really weird. However if you look you see between 0.10-0.14 I do quite a few twist and turns then also a quick turn at 0.15. Really the main issue is the CPU just not following my players making forward runs they just remain fixed in their postition instead of following them. ITs pretty poor AI. NOt sure if its the game or the difficultly level for that aspect?

Last edited:
Wouldn't it make sense to play some matches on WC and find out for yourself how much of a difference....

No shit sherlock I wasnt specifically asking you or anyone the question just stating.

FOr me I could never score on Pro sometimes I still cant in some games so I dunno what was up with that video tbh. Below Pro is ridculous you can walk the ball into the net no problems...Pro for me was always hard.

Advice wanted please...I want to make a short video with all the goals saved on my replay theatre. I've tried recording with my phone from the screen but for whatever reason, EA sports thinks a tiny screen for the replay is acceptable? So the sharpness of image isn't really there unfortunately.

I was thinking that I would have to do this if i wanted to do it at better quality:

1) Upload 5 replays to the website
2) Play and capture the video's with a browser plugin (as FLV format)
3) Go back and upload another 5 replays and repeat step 2 until I've saved them all.
4) Append them with video editing software and save the file.

Not sure what the resolution actually is even with the supposed high quality option from the EA sports website.

Any other suggestions out there?

Yep that's about your best option, raw flv from the EA site will be:

Code:
Complete name                    : C:\492A0001_0_FLV_VIDEO_nZN.flv
Format                           : Flash Video
File size                        : 3.21 MiB
Duration                         : 12s 27ms
Overall bit rate                 : 2 238 Kbps
xtradata                         : ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Video
Format                           : VP6
Bit rate                         : 250 Kbps
Width                            : 512 pixels
Height                           : 288 pixels
Display aspect ratio             : 16/9
Frame rate                       : 30.000 fps
Bits/(Pixel*Frame)               : 0.057
Stream size                      : 367 KiB (11%)

Audio
Format                           : ADPCM
Format settings, Firm            : ShockWave
Bit rate                         : 21.0 Kbps
Channel(s)                       : 2 channels
Sampling rate                    : 22.05 KHz
Resolution                       : 16 bits
Stream size                      : 30.8 KiB (1%)

I tend to upscale to a faux HD in TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress (I have a "Faux HD" profile saved) because the final video then looks a bit better once uploaded to youtube :)

It took me a little, because I had to stretch the HSV logo to fit the back side of the goal, but... Well, I admit it looks good.

Btw, here is my Imtech Arena net texture if you want it. I've made one for Westfalenstadion too, and one for Amsterdam Arena plus a generic green one (Parc des Princes) and a black one (Etihad stadium):
dwum9.png
K5y5U.png
FUTQo.png
YEkTJ.png
cgIvo.png

Too bad we can only import 6 kinds of nets (well, they're five as net 0 is the default white one), otherwise I would have done more.

It took me a little, because I had to stretch the HSV logo to fit the back side of the goal, but... Well, I admit it looks good.

Btw, here is my Imtech Arena net texture if you want it. I've made one for Westfalenstadion too, and one for Amsterdam Arena plus a generic green one (Parc des Princes) and a black one (Etihad stadium):
dwum9.png
K5y5U.png
FUTQo.png
YEkTJ.png
cgIvo.png

Too bad we can only import 6 kinds of nets (well, they're five as net 0 is the default white one), otherwise I would have done more.

Is that for PC? Or is it possible on consoles?

Very nice! Shame there wasn't a replay from Gervinho's perspective, I bet the shot moved quite a bit in the air didn't it? With these sliders first time shots move all over the place :)

Yeah I wanted to do the camera angle from the way my video is and then over to his perspective, but I wasn't sure how to? and I had to leave the house, so I just saved it quickly.

It was manual everything Pes4lyfe.

Yep that's about your best option, raw flv from the EA site will be:

I tend to upscale to a faux HD in TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress (I have a "Faux HD" profile saved) because the final video then looks a bit better once uploaded to youtube :)

Thanks. I use Lightworks and/or Avidemux so I'll see how it goes upscaling it to 720. But to be honest, if you watch it in a normal size window and not full screen, the default size you posted should be good enough.

Been scoring some nice goals on full manual but also got some replays scored on assisted shooting that I'll upload. Would be nice if either PES or FIFA had a function where you could do compilations based on the replays you have saved.

Some nice goal videos here I just saw posted as well lads ;)

Yeah I wanted to do the camera angle from the way my video is and then over to his perspective, but I wasn't sure how to? and I had to leave the house, so I just saved it quickly.

I'd suggest you sit and have a practice when you have half an hour spare, doesn't matter if it's a goal or not just have a shot then play around with the replay system :)

Back
Top Bottom