Fifa 12 (PC) custom chants problem

Spacial G

Conference
18 December 2003
Anyone else have the problem of the game refusing to play your custom chant when you are winning a game?

I have custom chants set-up for my favourite team, for against playing against rivals, for winning, losing and scoring a goal etc and they all work fine except the one when you are in the lead during a match.

Kills the atmosphere when my fans suddenly stop singing once I've taken the lead in a match. :(

Is this a bug anyone else has experienced?

Only managed to get a few working as im still not sure where to put the damn playlists so that fifa will actually see them in game....:S,got them all over the place atm.

Only managed to get a few working as im still not sure where to put the damn playlists so that fifa will actually see them in game....:S,got them all over the place atm.

I just have the playlist files in Libraries > Music
(win 7)

Mine would only work in My Music\My Playlists in Windows XP. They would only work if I used Windows Media Player to save the playlists as .wpl files.

The problem I have is when searching through Playlists within fifa it randomly crashes to the desktop. Makes setting up all the teams very time consuming. It is worth it though, thanks to the chants Placebo provided.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom