FIFA 12 Demo impressions

Tom

Administratør
Staff
12 December 2001
Hamburg
Last edited:
This demo doesn't work for me. I'm clicking start and nothing happens. I read that other people have the same problem. Did anybody here manage to run the demo?

EDIT: The problem is probably Fifa 11. You have to uninstall it to install the demo. Stupid.

Last edited:
C'mon Placebo, it's a game, not an art exhibition! ;)

What do you think of the gameplay?

:BOP:
FIFA 12 Demo is out now go to: Xbox - Game Market Place - Titles A-Z - EA Sports FIFA 12 - Extras - FIFA 12 Demo

It's not there for me :(

C'mon Placebo, it's a game, not an art exhibition! ;)

What do you think of the gameplay?

Hmm well it seems quite similar to Fifa11 on first couple of plays, probably need to do the tactical defending tutorial as I let the opposition keep the ball for far too long ;)

Not working for me neither. It always crash at start and every time creates a 7mb crash dump file.

I have Windows7 32bits and ATI 4800 card.

Oh my... an hour after the demo release and just look at those Impact engine blunders. I can see that EA have got a real gem on their hands. ::)

i have the latest directx installed.....still crashing.....i dont know what to do more.

I just installed fifa12demo 3 times....

Feels and looks pretty damn amazing so far. Dunno if I can see myself getting used to calling a teammate with R1 now instead of X anytime soon, though. This seems to conflict with sprinting on R2 and makes holding the pad a pain in the ass this way.

Back
Top Bottom