Fifa 12 camera settings?

pes4lyfe

Champions League
4 July 2011
What settings are best and what do you use?

eg..I vary between

Dynamic:
Height 20
Zoom 0

Allows for good view of players footwork and close control for beating players, making tackles and 1-2s. However, impossible to determine whats around rest of field due to close up view. Need to use radar.

and

Tele:
Height 5-10
zoom 20

Allows decent view of the pitch for long passes and reading game enhanced by reducing zoom.

Tele broadcast looks nice but is it playable?

Last edited:
I use Dynamic same settings as you posted. Sometimes Tele but I find it not as good looking as Dynamic.

yeh its a trade between seeing the pitch for long passes versus close up for good ball control IMO

When I use dynamic I think I miss many potential good long through passes etc...as I dont see runners etc.

When I use Tele my dribbling/close control is not as good.

Last edited:
What settings are best and what do you use?

eg..I vary between

Dynamic:
Height 20
Zoom 0

Allows for good view of players footwork and close control for beating players, making tackles and 1-2s. However, impossible to determine whats around rest of field due to close up view. Need to use radar.

and

Tele:
Height 5-10
zoom 20

Allows decent view of the pitch for long passes and reading game enhanced by reducing zoom.

Tele broadcast looks nice but is it playable?

This seems to be the only thread for camera angles that pertains to Fifa 12.

I am using Tele Broadcast Height 10 and Zoom on 5. Works real well for me long balls are possible and the graphics don't seem to suffer too much from Dynamic.
Some stadiums are a bit different you might need to tweak here and there but this is a decent compromise.

This seems to be the only thread for camera angles that pertains to Fifa 12.

I am using Tele Broadcast Height 10 and Zoom on 5. Works real well for me long balls are possible and the graphics don't seem to suffer too much from Dynamic.
Some stadiums are a bit different you might need to tweak here and there but this is a decent compromise.

ill give it a try.

I like zoomed in cameras for good ball control though and easier dribbling

Then try Tele camera Height at 0 and Zoom at 20. work the zoom out a bit if that seems too close to play long balls.

thats what I said in my op.

I vary tele at 20 zoom with dynamic at 0 zoom. I usually end up staying with dynamic though.

I wish you could change the radar location on the screen. I could use the closer camera angles easily if the radar was placed towards the top of the screen. For whatever reason, it is easier for me to glance up, than down. of course, I am pretty sure I would have to switch to assisted passing then for sure!

Back
Top Bottom