FIFA 11 PC Online Functionality. What is it like?

BillBillson

Banned
12 January 2009
I came to this part of the forum looking for a bit of a consensus range on what FIFA 11 PC online was like. I found this thread:

So far PES2011 is a digusting lag-fest that is making me want to put my face through my monitor.

How is the online experience for FIFA11 on PC? Is anyone playing it?

But the admin in his wisdom saw fit to close it! Why? If I want to gain a (non fan-boy) consensus of what FIFA 11 PC is like online, must I plough through around 1100 posts looking for the odd few that comment on the online game?

Hopefully the admin will see sense not to close this thread as I (and probs many others) would like to have a compacted little thread with a good handful of peoples opinions on how the online part of the game is......without spending unnecessary hours ploughing through pages of bull to do so...after all, time is precious.

So. It seems that PES 2011, although an excellent game offline, is yet another tragic train wreck when it comes to the online side of things. Therefore, I am considering buying FIFA 11 PC version for online playability.......so what is it like?

Last edited:
I play Fifa 11 on gameranger and choose oponents with 4 or 5 (full) green cube and its free from lag. Seems much better than any series of PES in terms of lag.

I play Fifa 11 on gameranger and choose oponents with 4 or 5 (full) green cube and its free from lag. Seems much better than any series of PES in terms of lag.

Ok...that is good enough for me!

I will pick up a copy later on.

I also play FIFA 11. I like to play this game a lot. There is no problem of lag that I have faced till now. Hope that you get a copy of it soon and enjoy this great game. I have never heard of any issue about this one from anyone in my circle of friends who play it.

As you can see the video, I am using a Netgear router, modem and router connected to the router Ethernet port directly to my PC, it works 100% with or without the router, as opposed to tunngle hamachi and where it is necessary to establish a direct connection to the modem.

Back
Top Bottom