FIFA 11 Mystiq's faces

Here is my very very start on Nasri for the moment i try to fix mapping because i don't like fifa texture style ... for me it's hard to do a good texture with details when you move parts of it.

so need a lot of work on mapping .... :cool: ahahaha

735126nasribetapng.png

Nice start mate.

Comme on te l'a conseillé sur l'autre forum, il faut que tu fermes les paupières sur la texture, le plus simple étant de les copier d'une autre face.;)

Now i need to import hair on blender, and please help me to import it ingame to see what i need to fix ? please

Need fix on texture, and i need a good side pic to make his real hears (H)
947307Nasribeta2jpg.jpg

Hi Master!

I try to import a face to blender, but i try to open the exe fil, i have a error or permissions "Windows not have permissions for access to device". My SO is W7 Ultimate x64

I have the same os, but i haven't that error ... do you convert the rx3 model with cyber face converter ? on .cff ?

Thanks a lot

now i think it's better with closed mouth, and i fix a lot of things

292208Nasrifixjpg.jpg

Can you please make me a screen in game, or tell what to do to have it, because i really want to play with him now :crazy:​
Nasri beta 2

Eheheh the same problem has me now i found, you need to convert and import the file named head ......rx3 not face ......rx3 on blender :COOL:

Please can you make me ingam screens or help me to import it on my game ? please

:CONFUSE:first face in FIFA looks more like what is already a veteran in the faces of FIFA, its very good success in the coming Nasri faces

Thanks a lot but i can't find how to import it in game .... so for the moment i am bored about making an other face ....

wooow we can import faces into 3dsmax ? I thing I'm gonna get back to face making but not in pes this time :)
now all I need to know is the locations of the faces. can someone help me with the fifa file map ?

Can you help me to try it in game ? and make screens ?

991455Sanstitre2jpg.jpg

i put Blender files to try your exportation ... may be

Rooney

Wow!mystiq thanks for perfect face! =)
Who know how put this face in game?
I know how to put them in game but the weird thing on mystiq's
faces is that the converter always says this:

unbenannt1ji.png

With his very first Nasri version it worked. So mystiq has made
anything wrong with the meshes in Blender but I don't have the
knowledge to see that :(

Back