FIFA 11 Mystiq's faces

mystiq

Face Maker
1 February 2005
Hello all football fans
i open my first thread on fifa games

i want to make fifa 11 faces because this game in PC is perfect for me ...

may be you know my work on pes so i hope you can help me to find how to work on faces for fifa.

What do i need to make faces ? (oedit, photoshop etc....) please help me to do that.

Thanks a lot

soon fifa 11 faces i hope

Wow...Fifa is perfect for me as well.
I want to make kits and boots but I need information of game structure (where to find what)...
Guys we must set up a Fifa editing community (I'm talkin about PC version)...this game deserves it!

@ nabo78

Kit textures (Crests seam to be seperate)

@ mystiq

Just for your information, you will have a facetexture, a body texture with arms (tatoos ftw. :D) and a seperate eye texture.
Hope we will soon know how to edit them but you have to be patient, all is starting from zero.

And I agree, maybe a new subforum in future ;)

Thank you Cesc...
Guys, we all come from PES-experience, what do you think of this game?
I'm delighted...I'm having fun :)

Thank you Cesc...
Guys, we all come from PES-experience, what do you think of this game?
I'm delighted...I'm having fun :)
Agree, I really like this game, finally a game after PES6 which I like, anyway I will stil play PES6
but Fifa 11 is great, I will definitly play and patch it.
Only one thing annoys me at the moment: the player/face,hair models are different
if you see them from above, they reduce to lower one.
For example Gomis has long hairs from above, but if you zoom in, you can see his real ponytail.
Gonalons has short hairs but from above he has a ponytail.
We can't enjoy the fantastic faces from above, hope somebody will do Lodmixer like in PES6 for that.

Welcome Mystiq. Fifa probably needs a sub forum for mods. hopefully more PES Legends join us and edit this awesome game.

Hi Guys, just to congratulate and say thank you for all those guys who are gonna work on FIFA 11 to do it as great as possible...Very Happy to get Mystiq with us, hope juce could come too...
By the way, cesc how did you extract the kit's model ?

Hi Guys, just to congratulate and say thank you for all those guys who are gonna work on FIFA 11 to do it as great as possible...Very Happy to get Mystiq with us, hope juce could come too...
By the way, cesc how did you extract the kit's model ?

there's a little freeware program called TexMod, but it's a pain to use, and really boring...I've extracted myself all kits and boots, if you need something just ask :)

Hello all football fans

may be you know my work on pes so i hope you can help me to find how to work on faces for fifa.

What do i need to make faces ? (oedit, photoshop etc....) please help me to do that.

Thanks a lot

to make the faces would not be blender? it is used across multiple platforms

Any news on this my friends? I've created PES faces for a long, long time, but I didn't like PES anymore so I did quit. But now, we have a perfect game for PC again, but I don't like many faces, so I'd like something to edit them too. Does there exist something like kitserver for FIFA, so we can give each player a unique face, or do we have to chose which player we want to give a face..? Do we actually have a choice?

Any news on this my friends? I've created PES faces for a long, long time, but I didn't like PES anymore so I did quit. But now, we have a perfect game for PC again, but I don't like many faces, so I'd like something to edit them too. Does there exist something like kitserver for FIFA, so we can give each player a unique face, or do we have to chose which player we want to give a face..? Do we actually have a choice?
Actually everything is still in progress but Fifa facemaking will be definitly possible
with Oedit, Blender and 3ds Max. "jorge" already managed to export a full facemodel to Blender.
For now nothing about adding faces but the biggest tool creator of Fifa Rinaldo already said
that he managed to fully decrypt the Fifa 11 database, so I'm still confident everything
will be possible ;)

s20551.jpg

We need just a bit more patience ;)

Wow that would be really amazing. Nice to see you here on FIFA Cesc :p Do you know where I can follow Rinaldo's progesses?

And is it already possible for us to edit face textures? If yes, how can we open the FIFA database?

Wow that would be really amazing. Nice to see you here on FIFA Cesc :p Do you know where I can follow Rinaldo's progesses?

And is it already possible for us to edit face textures? If yes, how can we open the FIFA database?
1. This is Rinaldo's website
> http://www.fifa-master.com/

2. Yes, it is possible to edit the texture, you can import textures with the program called
TexMod for now, but don't ask me anything about that, I don't understand that program :D
Better wait for jorge, he is actually working on a texture editor, like GGS ;)

Hello every body,
before, sorry for my english. I want to try to explain my idea !
I think that is the start for the end of PES, if bigs makers of PES
go to Fifa 11 PC, PES become very poor. Pes was poor in the past but
your jobs with the patchs transform completly the game. Konami will be
famous with your works not for Konami work.
I am client and I pay every year lot of money for a god game, but
nothing. I thank you for the fantastic 4 years with yours and all patchs
community. Now this year I go to fifa 11 PC, the work is good about 85%
and in the futur with the works of the old Pes makers I think we can have
the dream game. I big thank you again for your FREE patchs,
don't forget every body that we pay Konami no the makers, now we will
see how PES is without the best patchs and after you can decide
witch game we to play.

Hello every body,
before, sorry for my english. I want to try to explain my idea !
I think that is the start for the end of PES, if bigs makers of PES
go to Fifa 11 PC, PES become very poor. Pes was poor in the past but
your jobs with the patchs transform completly the game. Konami will be
famous with your works not for Konami work.
I am client and I pay every year lot of money for a god game, but
nothing. I thank you for the fantastic 4 years with yours and all patchs
community. Now this year I go to fifa 11 PC, the work is good about 85%
and in the futur with the works of the old Pes makers I think we can have
the dream game. I big thank you again for your FREE patchs,
don't forget every body that we pay Konami no the makers, now we will
see how PES is without the best patchs and after you can decide
witch game we to play.

From what i've seen it's mostly the PES6 crowd moving over there! Dosen't surprise me since FIFA 11 PC is a very dubbed down version (no tactics or proper first touches etc.. version of PES 6!

Most famous PES editors are still around, and will continue to patch the game!

Soccer gaming has always had a huge community of editors and no matter how good or bad FIFA has been it's always produced many patches! In fact i think the worse the game, the better the patching has been even :CONFUSE:

Thing is with FIFA patching is more about making the game look nice and patching for the sake of patching than anything. People patch there because they like using photoshop etc. Gameplaywise (simulation) this game needs huge patching from me if I'm even going to bother touching it! I need to see the modding potential in the game, since no amount of global editing will help it in terms of simulation!

Yes it should be for people new to the game but i just advise you to to get excited thinking it will last even like PES 6!

Both totally different games though. i cant even think of going back to pes6 after seeing lot of new gameplay elements and new animations of fifa 11 pc. still yeah few gameplay fixes needed like less pressing game etc which would make it even better.

Hello all football fans

Thanks a lot

Great, I hope you will edit some italian faces (serie A very bad faces)

Juventus players as Milos Krasic, and Marco Motta, have very bad faces

Last edited:
greetings Mystiq, I'm happy to see u in fifa 11, I've almost your pes6 faces its my last favorite football game until I play fifa 11, I've used your faces in my pes6fm patch in 2008, I want to do stadiums for fifa11 give me the tools I've done it in fifa 2002 and +/- in pes6... anyone have tools for that? again, wellcome Mystiq

I'm Glad to see u in FIFA 11 , & I'll make fifa faces too
but till now i coludn't import textures into data3 , also the Cyber Converter Didn't get me any face inside Blender
If u can help I'll be thankful

I'm Glad to see u in FIFA 11 , & I'll make fifa faces too
but till now i coludn't import textures into data3 , also the Cyber Converter Didn't get me any face inside Blender
If u can help I'll be thankful
Watch this thread, I think it will help you ;)
> http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164661

Import of textures is very easy, I can explaint it for you if
there is no succes for you.
About cyberfaces import, watch the thread as I said ;)

Back
Top Bottom